Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Unfinished new canine charrie. ;w; by chickadee;;

Artist chickadee;; [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Unfinished new canine charrie. ;w;

Postby chickadee;; » Sat May 25, 2013 5:37 pm

Now, this baby was so much fun to draw and I've already completely fallen in love with him/her. :> It's not common for me to want my own designs, however, this bull terrior is an expection. He/she will not be given lines and will remain a sketch, with color added in future. Tomorrow I'll probably clean him/her up just a tad more then add color.

Several refs were used, if you'd like to see them for some reason, just request. c:

I'd love to hear your opinon on this canine charrie. Understand that he's/she's not yet complete, but the outline and such is for the most part. However, this baby has her own features, like an even bulkier neck than most bull terriors, and short slow-paced legs. I imagine her scuttling across surfaces, almost falling over herself, whenever she tries to gain some speed. ;w;
    happy easter;;
      i am currently seeking all tokens and all token-brought items/pets.<3
    token count;;
      Image x25 Image x40 Image x44 Image x48
      overpaying for any tokens, hugely overpaying for pink/bulk pokeadot ones.;w;
chickadee;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me