Dumee by Alnitak

Based on Click to view
Artist Alnitak [gallery]
Time spent 53 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Dumee

Postby Alnitak » Sun May 05, 2013 11:49 pm

Dumee is an outsider, born as a rouge, actually. With a scruffy brown mane and golden pelt, Dumee isn't much of a charmer. His eyes consist of golden colour with blue and green in each.

Name;; "I call myself Dumee."
Nickname;; "Many call me Du, I guess."
Age;; "I am a young adult."
Past;; "My past is fairly normal, but, I must admit, it is an unfair story. If you must know, here is the tale."

First, I was born. Which goes without saying. My parents didn't exactly 'treasure me'. I was clearly unwanted, the runt of a litter of 4 cubs. My father looked similar to the lion... hmm... what was his name? Ah, Taka, many times known as Scar, the phoney king of priderock. His name was Dano, and instead of a black mane, had a brownish black. My mother, a golden lioness was equally equivalent to someone unevenly popular. She was similar to Zira, with a ridge chin but blue eyes, which is probably where I get my multicolour eyes. My siblings, two girls and one other boy, took after one parent. My brother, Daroma, had the brownish pelt and black-brown mane of our father, one sister had the brown pelt of Dano, and the other sister the golden pelt of our mother. I was probably the only mix, and, as a family my father had been the king, dictator in my eyes, of Reinado del rey, meaning Reign of King, pride. He had clearly chosen Daroma to follow his pawsteps as King dictatpr, and that left me alone while mother trained my sisters to hunt. I was left to my own devices, and that was how I liked it, most of the time. I would climb Ruler Rock, overlook the sunrise, play about with the animals, and then mother would take me off for warrior training.

When I was a teenager, my dad had given me the cold shoulder more harder, and I knew it was a matter of time before I was chased away from the pride. My instincts warned me to run, and I knew I should. I hung around for a short while, and once my short mane had grew, my father fought me, alongside my reluctant brother, until I gave up and ran. I ran far from my home, in search of land to establish a pride, or find a pride not leading similar rules to my father. Eventually, I reached the outlands, a terrible land, and owning the land were the outsiders, rivals with a pride named the Pridelanders. I shortly became one of them, and have lived there eversince."
Personality;; "I am usually a calm lion, but, I clearly seek revenge on every king, queen, and their children, which makes me a faithful enemy of most, but the other lions of the outsiders have taken a liking to me, so I am clearly safe. When enraged I am worse than a demon, and with enough power, I would rip flesh from my enemy until they are dead, and then, throw them into the nearest water source. Of course, that is rare for me, and, I am rarely like that."
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"Go out in the world, start over again and again,
As many times as you can."
Alnitak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me