Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
87 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by bonk

by bonk

Kiamara #241

Postby bonk » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:14 pm

This lovely girl was inspired by the song On Top of the World by Imagine Dragons! <3
To try out for her, fill out the form.

What is a Kiamara?
A Kiamara is a wolf-like creature. They have long, fluffy manes on the top of their heads, running down between their shoulders. They all have spots on their bodies- a trait in which will never be bred out of their DNA. They also have feathers- every Kiamara is given feathers when they reach the age of 2 years old. Their diet consists of fruit as well as meat- they prey on similar creatures that wolves would. Kiamara can be very shy before they get to know you. Can you win a Kiamara's heart?

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Art:
Extra 1:
Extra 2:

Extras are backstory, poems, more art, etc.
Feel free to pretty up your form as well!
Ends on Saturday, May 18. Good luck!

Hex codes here!
hey i kinda quit cs hahahaha oops
bonk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamara #241

Postby Kiesen » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:16 pm

Username:
Name:
Art:
Extra 1:
Extra 2:
Kiesen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eli ayase » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:20 pm

name;;

• This girl here is a sunny girl. She is one of the beach. She doesn't look like a city girl at all.
That is why I called her Citie, pronounced city. I know it is strange to name her for something
she's not, but she actually loves the city. She thinks it is beautiful, with all the streetlights.

gender ;;

• Honestly, now! Citie is all female, and would never, ever dream of being a male! Look at her.
She is technically all girl.

personality ;;

•Citie is a shy girl. I mean, I already own a tomgirl and sassy girl. So, I think it is time to own
someone shy. Citie is very quiet and shy. She flinches a lot, and hates loud noises... kind of like
any other shy girl! She has been depressed, and has been through a lot. Her parents hated her
and abused her, as well. You know what they say! Prettiest girls come from the ugliest places!
While Citie is shy, she is also determined and very smart. You'll just have too wait and meet
this beautiful creature!

little things ;;

• Theme Song- here.
Gait- She slouches low so that she wont be noticed
Voice- Miley Cirus's voice
Friends- Anyone that is nice to her
Dream occupation- Softball player
Favorite clothing store- Forever 21
Favorite type of dance- Hip-hop
Favorite Artist- Dali
Last edited by eli ayase on Sun May 05, 2013 4:05 am, edited 4 times in total.

ImageImageImage
infp, taurus sun, pisces moon, leo rising.
i like peaches, sushi, socks, swimming, &
league of legends. also dogs. i love dogs.
to do;
sig art by me
icon by cicamicu, the richard to my ear
my kalons
eli ayase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beta. » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:20 pm

Omg imagine dragons. ;u; <3

. U s e r n a m e .
Patches101

. N a m e .
Neva

. G e n d e r .
Female

. E x t r a . O n e .

(personality)

. O n . T o p . O f . T h e . W o r l d .
Like the song she was based off of, Neva gives off the vibe that she's "on top of the world." She always looks at any situation with a positive attitude, whether it's good or bad. To her, being on top of the world doesn't mean being the most popular, the smartest, or anything similar to that. It means being able to look around yourself and see everything clearly as the way it's supposed to be, then be pleased with the result.

. C a r i n g .
Neva is a very caring gal. It pleases her to help tend to others kia's problems, physical or mental. She thinks of herself as a protector or some kind of a therapist, and knows very basic medical skills. She would prefer that her "patients" not come to her, but that she seek them out herself. Neva has an eye for finding those who need help, even if they won't admit it. Once she seeks out her patient she will usually observe them for awhile before actually confronting them. After she does this, she will stick with them until she deems them as cured. Some kias don't want her help, but Neva is a determined character and will keep at it until they accept her help.

. A c t i v e .
This girl is also what you could call a fitness freak. She loves physical exercise and eating healthy, as weird as that may seem. At any chance she can get, Neva will try to "work out." Her favorite thing to do is to race. Race to the pond, race to the nearest tree, you name it. She's quite muscular for a female Kia, and she's fast too from all the running. Her favorite thing to eat is probably rabbit, since she believes meat makes you tougher, and because it's good for you.

. G e n e r o u s .
Being generous is also another one of Neva's character traits. She is generous with everything she has, including herself, which may not make much sense unless explained. Being generous with herself means giving her cheerfulness, or happy attitude, to those around her. She knows that just giving off a good vibe or saying a kind word can make someone's day better. She always tries to be generous, even if she has nothing to give.

. S o c i a l . B u t t e r f l y .
The definition of a social butterfly is one who is very social and easygoing; a people person. This is exactly what Neva is, since one of her most obvious traits is being extremely social. She's the kind of Kia that can talk your ears off, but she knows how to not be annoying. Whenever there is a new Kia, the first thing she'll do is introduce herself. After greeting, it's all questions questions questions. "What's your name?" or "What's your favorite thing to do?" Neva believes questions are key to any good conversation, as they provide subjects to talk about. Even if she meets a grumpy, antisocial Kia, she'll be stubborn in at least having one conversation with them. Because she is so social, she has many friends and is always trying to make more. She believes no one should ever feel lonely or be without friends.

. I m a g i n a t i v e .
You'll often find Neva staring off into space. She loves to daydream and make up senarios in her head. From fairy tales to skydiving, she'll daydream about almost anything. Often when she's bored Neva will zone out into her own little world. Sometimes it's hard to 'wake her up' out of her daydream if she's really thinking about something. Her friends know that when she's dreaming that should just let her finish before trying to talk to her. Not only imaginitivity in thoughts, but also in art. Neva sometimes enjoys creating things or doing crafting projects. Her favorite thing when it comes to crafting is making paper airplanes.

. E x t r a . T w o .

. A r t .

(by me)

(by Jazzepi)
Last edited by Beta. on Sat May 18, 2013 1:49 pm, edited 23 times in total.
I am Patches101

Beta.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby c h r i s t m a s » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:23 pm

ImageImageImage
ღ sorry for the cruddy feathers xD
username;;
c h r i s t m a s aka christyyy
name;;
Paradise
Para wrote:You can call me either Paradise or Para. Paradise isn't my real name but I will never say my real name.

i understand that this beauty was based off of Imagine Dragons but
she reminds me of summer, which reminds me of the song by Coldplay. ^u^
gender;;
female ♀
art;;
WIPP
extra 1;;
Dreams;;
||Photographer ||
Yes, Paradise is a photographer. She loves to take that perfect picture of a flower, tree, clouds, or just any nature really. She always carries around her camera, she goes to the beach summer to take pictures. She takes pictures of the blue water or the warm, light sand on your toes. Its her love and passion and will never give it up, she hopes to become a photographer one day.
||Travel||
One day Paradise hopes to travel all around the world not just to Paris. She wants to go to Greece, Egypt, Germany, or maybe even to Japan. She would love to travel with her and hopefully a mate one day that wants to travel as much as she does. She wants to take pictures of history and things she finds interesting. Hopefully this will come true one day.
ϟ||Detective||ϟ
Huh... Yes, she loves to wtach crime shows like Law and Order and CSI. She has a dream to become a detective one day to find the bad guys. She has many dreams in life but these are just the few that really stand out to her.
extra 2;;
WIP

dropping out please use my feathers if you want just leave credit ^u^
Last edited by c h r i s t m a s on Sat May 04, 2013 12:26 pm, edited 13 times in total.
trading ANY offsite currency for rares list :3
used to be known as <3 Narwhals <3 please don't take <3
thank you

HELPFUL LINKS
rares list guide
adopt a newbie
must read for newbies
fair trade thread
get help from staff
I CAN HELP YOU WITH RARITIES AND TRADES
i am experienced with values and fair trades. ouo
follow my Instagram @christmas_lights_ ;u;

c h r i s t m a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Bun » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:27 pm

Image❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

The Facts
Female ♀
Last edited by Lady Bun on Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lady Bun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bear. » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:29 pm

I Love That Song :D Reserved

Username:
Name:
Art:
Extra 1:
Extra 2:

✦ BEYHR ✦
she they he
kaijuinu creator
𓆝 𓆟𓆞 𓆟
ImageImageImageImageImage
Bear.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GrayStar51 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:39 pm

Beautiful Eyes!
Unfortunately, I don't feel a connection with this one, but I wish you all luck!
GrayStar51

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miavinn » Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:19 pm

Listening to the song right now and I can definetly see how she was based off of it. Great job, but she's just not for me c:

tolter barns | groveclan | buttermilks

updates ;;
life is busy
contact me on discord
miavinn#3230

Miavinn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToastingCinnamon » Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:19 pm

Username:
Name:
Art:
Extra 1:
Extra 2:

-----------------------------------------------------------
--------Image--------
DeviantArt; Finchlings; Characters;

♀ | ♑ | Straight | Nontheist | Pro-choice | Human rights | LGBT+ Supporter

Slowly quitting, will be taking longer to reply to pms.
You can now find me on dA

-----------------------------------------------------------
ToastingCinnamon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me