1 by koizumi

Based on Click to view
Artist koizumi [gallery]
Time spent 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Postby koizumi » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:50 am

xxx
Last edited by koizumi on Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:39 am, edited 6 times in total.
koizumi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #02

Postby get scared » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:05 am

Username: Hoshikzu
creature name: Kage
creature gender: male
Creature personality: mischievous, playful, cuddly, loving
get scared

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ojoku » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:08 am

Username: DeadAndBlack
    creature name: Kione (meaning: someone who comes from nowhere)
    creature gender: Male
    Creature personality: Kione has a habit of sneaking up on people. He doesn't have any friends, so whenever he sees a new face he runs up to meet them. Because of how dark he is, most of his "victims" will notice the glowing red before anything. Assuming it's a fire or something, they either run off scared or go to investigate. When he gives his deep, rough version of hello, which sounds like three deep grunts, everyone runs off screaming. He just wants to make a friend, though his appearance makes it hard. Over the years, this has made him very lonely and secluded. When he sees someone new, or even someone from the past, he still runs to greet them to be faced with rejection. He truly believes he is a nasty beast that will end up hurting someone someday, so he tries to keep himself in check by constantly looking at himself in broken mirrors and water puddles to work on his normal face. Sometimes he wonders if others like himself wander outside of where he lives. This curiosity causes him to move a lot, living in abandoned houses, caves and even dumps. However, alleys frighten him because people with guns sometimes try shooting at him, or throwing matches and lighters after him. He thinks he's friendly, inside his heart, and knows he can prove it if someone just gives him a chance.
    Diet: Kione doesn't have a specific diet, so he mostly forages. When he's in a city, he'll eat the leftovers the people wastefully throw out. Sometimes he'll prowl around and eat mice that run around in the dumps and in the more run down of neighborhoods. If someone is particularly messy and animals like possums and raccoon after they look at him like a monster. He'll eat straight up trash if he's needing something to eat. In the forest or other areas like that, he'll sometimes looks for plants to keep himself alive, but they hardly fill him and often leave him just feeling hungrier than before. That's why he sticks to things like snakes and birds, as well as mice and rats; animals too small to become his friends if one did somehow become immune to his monstrous looks.
    Habitat: Kione travels a lot, looking for someone that will listen to his tales of woe and not care about his appearance. He doesn't stay in the middle of cities much anymore, but he'll stay hidden in the dark on the outskirts so long as there are no alleys. There's an undying fear of those for him, so he steers clear. Sometimes he'll build a house of of sticks or rocks, or perhaps dig a hole beneath something sturdy to shelter himself. Most the time he looks for an abandoned house to hide out in, loving to jump up on furniture and play with anything useless they left behind. He likes building things too, so he often can build magnificent contraptions out of junk items that he scrounges up.

Hey, I was wondering if we were allowed to add more to it. Like, could I add diet and habitat and things like that? Thanks,
    ~Dead
Last edited by ojoku on Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:08 am, edited 4 times in total.
    ❥❥ OJOKU
    read, learn, travel
    teen nomad girl
    pro-love, pro-choice
came for the pets, stayed for the friends.
into everything about taking part in art
will update w links c: thanks for being' alive

ojoku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby albinny trancy » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:24 am

Username: albinny trancy, but please, call me big daddy//shot
creature name: Kaguzuchi - A fire-producing spirit in Japanese legends.
creature nickname: Kagu, Zuchi, Zucchini
creature gender: Genderless; referred to commonly as male.
Creature personality: Lazy – Kagu’s almost constant headaches are triggered by action, loud noises, and excitement. Therefore, he is most of the time rather unwilling to do much that involves actually doing something. He would much prefer to lie down and sleep all day. However, he is always willing to run so long as it does not include fighting or hunting.
Sarcastic/apathetic – Getting too emotionally involved also sets off his headaches. He is good at controlling his own emotions related to himself, but he is rather easily influenced by others. If he should feel sad, troubled, or happy because of someone else, his headaches will still be triggered. Because of this, Kagu tries his best not to become close to anyone or care about anyone. To help this, he mostly acts cold and antisocial to most others.
Lonely – And because he won’t allow himself to make relationships, he has no friends. Kagu’s nature is actually very friendly and polite, but his headaches don’t agree with such a personality and so he must conceal that side of him lest he be in constant pain. Watching others have fun and play without having to worry about migraines or pain while he sits alone is sad and lonely for Erin.
Insane – Kagu’s accident that created these migraines also rattled him up quite a bit in the mental aspect. Though most of the time he is self-aware and calm, there can be moments where the pain of his headaches is too much to bear and his emotions overcome him. He will then lose his head and start to sputter nonsense. He can become aggressive and especially cruel during these moments. Less often he will simply become depressed. These episodes are usually short and when his sanity returns he doesn’t remember most of what he was doing just before. Being around others helps make these episodes less often and less severe.
Art:
Story:
Why do I want it?:
What will I do for it?:
Use:
Why is it in a bottle?:
Last edited by albinny trancy on Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
So excited! Getting my first Kiamara in a month because of train. and .Blue.'s breeding!!! <333
albinny trancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koizumi » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:35 am

DeadAndBlack wrote:Hey, I was wondering if we were allowed to add more to it. Like, could I add diet and habitat and things like that? Thanks,
~Dead

Absolutely- feel free.
koizumi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ojoku » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:37 am

Yes! I've got so much muse on this guy ^-^ I'll start working on him now
    ❥❥ OJOKU
    read, learn, travel
    teen nomad girl
    pro-love, pro-choice
came for the pets, stayed for the friends.
into everything about taking part in art
will update w links c: thanks for being' alive

ojoku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby halierae » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:08 pm

Username: halierae
creature name: blayko
creature gender: male
Creature personality: sickly and always coughing, blayko is deathly and mean. He bites, and should never be let out of his bottle.
halierae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theexileofkiem » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:53 pm

This is a beatiful/awsome creature!

Good luck to everyone!