Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Ask Buttercup! by SeddieDeer

Artist SeddieDeer [gallery]
Time spent 52 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ask Buttercup!

Postby SeddieDeer » Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:27 pm

Ask Buttercup!

As some of you know, Buttercup writes a "doodle diary" a diary wrote out with drawings/doodles in it to try and bring it "to life" as it's being read. In the view of a teenage Deer Pony :3 (Link here ---> viewtopic.php?f=57&t=1638341 ) Well I have decided to create an ask thing for her, since quite a few are doing this! <3 <3

Ask buttercup Anything you like! <3 ALL Questions will be drawn out & answered, just give me some time :3
The replies will be drawn out on my iPad though, because I'm better at drawing on it there ^^
You may ask from your, or your characters point of view.
You can also ask her to just doodle you something random. "Hey buttercup, Can you draw me zooming through space with a bunch of elves?" or such xD
Questions about her family, life, school, friends, or just random questions! Any question for Buttercup is a good question! xD
I am going to have so much fun doing this guys!

Buttercup wrote:D-Do I get to doodle?
Last edited by SeddieDeer on Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:40 pm, edited 5 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Members of CS... I grew up on this website, and it feels more like a second home to me than a simple pet website. And so, If you ever need someone to talk to... If you ever need a shoulder to cry on...If you just want to speak to someone to cheer you up, or you just need someone to make you smile...If it's your birthday...Or anything like that...Please Pm me. Because I believe that we are all brothers and sisters (and none binary siblings.) of this earth. I want to make you smile. I have virtual tissues and hugs <3 <3 <3 ~Seddie
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WIP

Postby SeddieDeer » Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:28 pm

Question Archive

1."What is your favorite flower? Why? ouo" Answer: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1760016&p=54495737#p54495737
Asked by Kankri's DJ's character Thriving Daisy
~_________________________________________~
2. Part 1 of Sphie's/Story Rhyme's question answered-
Sphie wrote:

Story Rhyme wrote:Where is your favorite place that you have been?

Answer: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1760016&start=10#p55237609
Asked by Sphie's Character Story Rhyme
~_________________________________________~
Last edited by SeddieDeer on Sun May 05, 2013 9:22 am, edited 5 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Members of CS... I grew up on this website, and it feels more like a second home to me than a simple pet website. And so, If you ever need someone to talk to... If you ever need a shoulder to cry on...If you just want to speak to someone to cheer you up, or you just need someone to make you smile...If it's your birthday...Or anything like that...Please Pm me. Because I believe that we are all brothers and sisters (and none binary siblings.) of this earth. I want to make you smile. I have virtual tissues and hugs <3 <3 <3 ~Seddie
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Other Question Threads Related to Buttercup will go here once made-
Last edited by SeddieDeer on Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Saved post just incase-
ImageImageImage
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ask Buttercup!

Postby Sphye » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:03 pm

Story Rhyme wrote:Which town are you closest to, and how often do you visit? Also, how often do you travel, and where is your favorite place that you have been?
Sphye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peter quill » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:15 pm

Karma wrote:How does it feel like being ponyville's freak? >:D

rude.

Thriving Daisy wrote:What is your favorite flower? Why? ouo

Karma, Daisy
peter quill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby synthwave » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:56 pm

Verity wrote:What's the nicest thing you've ever done for somepony? :D
Image Image Image

☆☆☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
deer/arcade - he/him/pup/pups - adult

just a little guy, usually found
on the oekaki
i may not respond to things quickly,
i have bad anxiety ;w;

off-oekaki art gallery

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆☆☆
synthwave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby danny fenton » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:54 pm

Do you have any cousins?

kiri - she/her - loves danny phantom way too much
danny fenton

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SeddieDeer » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:32 pm

It's quite late- i fell asleep xD. So I answered one of the easiest ones to doodle for the first answer!
ALL your questions will be answered soon, and I already know /what/ i'm doodling for each one. Keep the questions coming guys! ^^

Kankri's DJ wrote:
Thriving Daisy wrote:What is your favorite flower? Why? ouo

Daisy

Buttercup wrote:I love all flowers, Gardening is something I used to do with my mother when I was a little filly. I however love to draw Buttercups, because that is my name, I enjoy drawing one next to my name. But I also really, really love roses. They are so red and beautiful, And remind me of my younger sister Hazel Rose.
ImageImageImage
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cloverstream » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:07 pm

Blue sketch wrote:
Hi Buttercup, what's your favorite food?

Cloverstream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me