Ding Bat (Adopted)

Postby Foal The Winnie » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:12 am

Up for adoption, please fill out this form

Code: Select all
What will you call it:-
Is it a Boy or a Girl:-
What is YOUR personality, Not the Ding Bat's (Yours):-
Tell me 3 facts about yourself:-
Last edited by Foal The Winnie on Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
[center]ImageImageImage

Looking for Sunback here is my trade box for him paperclip box
Foal The Winnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ding Bat (Adopt me)

Postby Elphas » Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:39 pm

May I be an Artist?
What will you call it:- Mito(Italian for Myth)
Is it a Boy or a Girl:- Girl
What is YOUR personality, Not the Ding Bat's (Yours):- I'm very loyal, funny, but I sometimes take things to far. I am VERY competitive, and very social
Tell me 3 facts about yourself:-
I play soccer
I am super fast
I am a book worm
HI! My names Elphas and i'm just your average person. I play soccer, the saxophone and volleyball, and I really enjoy wasting my weekends on the computer. I like Star trek, Pokemon,Studio Ghibli. cats and lots of other things I just can't think of. Feel free to PM me whenever, and I love all trades.I'm not super crazy active, but I probably will be more active on weekends/holidays. LLAP
Elphas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foal The Winnie » Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:46 pm

You sit under a near by tree and take in the beautiful view, it's the perfect place to relax on such a nice day, you open your bag, and take out your lunch and your new book, as you start to unwrap your sandwhiches you hear a russle in the leaves above you, you look up and see a small shadow, you think it must just be squirrle, so you start tucking into your first sandwhich and flip to the first chapter in your book, while your intently wrapped in your book, you reach for your other sandwhich but notice it's missing! You look around for any signs of theft but see none, you shrug it off and go back to your book.

Just as you start to get the funny bit, you hear a tiny rapid squicking sound above you, you look up and see a Ding Bat reading the book from the branches over your head, you also spy the missing sandwhich cluched in it's paws.

"it's ok you can keep the sandwhich" You cherp in amusment,

The little Ding Bat take the sandwhich in it's mouth and climbs down the tree, It sits on your sholder, you believe it wants to keep reading. So you read together in the shade of the tree, just you and your new friend.

Sending codes =)
[center]ImageImageImage

Foal The Winnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elphas » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:02 am

Yes!!! I fell in love with these the second I saw them! I bet they will come very succsesful
HI! My names Elphas and i'm just your average person. I play soccer, the saxophone and volleyball, and I really enjoy wasting my weekends on the computer. I like Star trek, Pokemon,Studio Ghibli. cats and lots of other things I just can't think of. Feel free to PM me whenever, and I love all trades.I'm not super crazy active, but I probably will be more active on weekends/holidays. LLAP
Elphas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foal The Winnie » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:16 am

Thanks so much =D I'm very proad of them myself, =) I like to add a little life to every one who adopts one, custom bread ones, don't get that luxury as the forms are diffrent =( but when I have some time off from drawing I'll start posting there own story thread, with pics and alsorts. I will be drawing the Forest Thicket and Lake Tranquility first, and I have to start it all here on CS because each and every person, like you! having giving me the will to draw again and re-kindled my love of art and creativity =D

Thank you =3
[center]ImageImageImage

Foal The Winnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mikii656 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:59 am

I hope i can adopt one soon! :P
mikii656

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foal The Winnie » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:56 pm

mikii656 wrote:I hope i can adopt one soon! :P

I'm sure you can =) If you have a look on the main thread I have some custom forms and prices, if you can't wait. I shouls have some more up this evening as well, I see your having fun with the Mothers day special =D

good stuff =3
[center]ImageImageImage

Foal The Winnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me