Money Love, aka Lily by Starflower1234

Based on Click to view
Artist Starflower1234 [gallery]
Time spent 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Money Love, aka Lily

Postby Starflower1234 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:48 am

This is my first OC, Money Love. I got the idea for her character when I thought about the fact that, technically, cutie marks don't have to exactly match the pony's names. A lot of them turn out that way, but the cutie mark just shows the pony's talent, so if a pony had a talent that wasn't like her name at all, it would be kind of cool and different. So I made up the character of Money Love.

Her History: Money Love was born to parents who (obviously) loved money. They were distant relatives of Filthy Rich that lived in Manehattan. All they cared about was success and money, so they named their child after their own desire. Money Love grew up and went to school like other ponies. But many of the other fillies and colts didn't like her name, and thought her personality would be like her name, and so avoided her. She grew up without many friends and was very lonely. But as she grew up, she discovered that she loved other people, and that she loved to help others. She started protecting smaller ponies who were being bullied, and she shared her many nice things with the few friends she had. As the other ponies saw her kindness they began to make friends with her. Some of her friends started calling her Lily instead of Money Love, as that was her favorite flower, and the name stuck. Once, for a school project, they all had to work at a charity to help ponies who were having a hard time. While Lily was there, she knew that she wanted to do this for the rest of her life. There at the charity she got her cutie mark, a heart with a hoof reaching out as if to help someone up. When she grew up she left Manehattan and traveled to Fillydelphia. When she first got there her name turned many ponies away from her, and some of the ponies she tried to help didn't accept her. Discouraged, she traveled to Ponyville. This time, whenever she introduced herself, she said her name was Lily. No one in Ponyville knows her real name yet. She is now a friend to many in Ponyville, and helps others in any way she possibly can.

Her Personality: She is an outgoing and friendly pony who loves to help others. Sometimes she tends to take on projects that are beyond her and suffers for it. She tends to become worried and discouraged easily if someone doesn't accept her or her offer of help, or if something proves to be too hard. Though not shy, she does tend to keep secrets from others.
Starflower1234

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me