Pokemon #17: Luxray by RainbowFinch

Based on Click to view
Artist RainbowFinch [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Pokemon #17: Luxray

Postby RainbowFinch » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:13 am

Luxray: It has eyes which can see through anything. It spots and captures prey hiding behind objects.

Rivalry: Attack & Special Attack is increased by 25% if the foe is of the same gender; Attack & Special Attack is decreased by 25% if the foe is of the opposite gender.

Must be above level 30

To Win him describe his personality

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Pokemon's Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Level:[/b]
[b]Nature:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]

Time is so wrong XP I am caught up in Once Upon a Time. I love this show, catching up with missed episodes. Dangit Belle and Rumple, why so cute.
RainbowFinch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pokemon #17: Luxray

Postby Vulpine-Poltergeist » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:16 pm

Username: Wolf_Bringer_1999
Pokemon's Name: Arganend (Arg-an-end)
Level: 37
Nature: Gentle
Personality: Arganend is quiet, sweet, and gentle. However, he is also hot-headed and irritable at times, and is certainly not a morning person.
Last edited by Vulpine-Poltergeist on Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
We're a system, but most of us are just here for the pets!
Vulpine-Poltergeist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:20 pm

Username: ki-neko animura
Pokemon's Name: Mako
Level: 31
Nature: Hesitant
Personality: Newly evolved, Mako isn't sure about his new evolution. He is afraid of the power that he has gained and needs a lot of training to get comfortable with it. He is shy and skittish. If you scare him too much he will let loose bolts of lightning.
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ardra » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:07 pm

Username:
Pokemon's Name: Zeus
Level: 45
Nature: Lonely
Personality: While Zeus's nature is lonely, he prefers the solitude. When he is out of his pokeball he prefers to sit next to his trainer rather than play with the other pokemon... He is very brave when in a battle, and is never hesitant about his trainer's orders. Confidence radiates off of him as he has had several levels since his evolution, and his trainer has worked hard with him to master new moves. He has a secret side that he only shows his trainer, however, and that is the side that is full of life and joy. He loves to play ball with his trainer, and when she is away he is sad and refuses to eat anything. (well... except maybe a spicy poffin or two...)
Love of my Life

What should I even put here now?

I do stuff on here sometimes...
Ardra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:04 pm

Username:
~Willow
Pokemon's Name:
Luxray
Level:
Nature:
Quiet
Personality:
Luxray's pretty laided back. He's not very roudy or active and enjoys listening to what's going on around him. He can be a bit shy at times and doesn't really interact with others. He trust few, mostly his trainer. Luxray must be with a human who is patient and loyal to him for he has self-essteam issues. He doesn't like staying in a pokeball unless cometely neccecery, and then it has to be a luxurary ball. He is quiet complex with many quirks. His feedings must be at certain times and he must always have cold bottled water afterwards. His voice is not loud and he does have a tendancy to sit and stair off into space when strangers are near, just to keep from being scared. Over all, Luxray is quiet, shy, quirky, and untrusting.

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.
Rest in peace, baby girl.

The World
Moonrats

When the dead have something to say,
not even time can shut them up.

Sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together.
-Merilyn Monroe
SukarettoYanagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scratchpadd » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:17 am

~reserved~
Semi quitting
If I won any adopts, I'll keep them, don't worry.
I just need a quite from the internet.
I'll come on once in a while.
Will be taking all of my characters with me!
Scratchpadd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scavenqers » Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:29 am

Username: TrueMagik
Pokemon's Name: Halcyon (Meaning: calm and peaceful. Also a synonym for "gold.")
Level: 35
Nature: Lax
Personality: Halcyon is very calm and laid back. He is often the go-to Pokèmon when others are trying to learn how to get rid of their problems and relax. Because of this, he has many people's and Pokèmon's problems on his mind. But, he copes by pushing them aside and enjoying a few berries. On a rainy day, he's usually stuck thinking about these problems, and it's easy for him to get depressed because of this. When this happens he tends to try and sleep the problems out of his mind, and refuses to speak to anyone. However, he usually cheers up when the sun comes out. His favorite pass-time is laying in the sunlight, as he feels it cleanses the soul and mind. He enjoys a good competition every now and then, too; he may be lazy, but he does enjoy battling on a good day. Though he does like solitude more than company, he tries to be friendly to everyone he comes across and tries to be as open-minded as he possibly can.

(Edited just to fix some grammar, and to add the second meaning of "Halcyon.")
Scavenqers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arrows » Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:05 pm

Username:
Indigo
Pokemon's Name:
Puraido [Japanese for: Pride]

Puraido said:
"Well, duh! I wear my name with pride."

Puraido said:
"What else would I be? It's obvious I'm a boy!"

Level:
Nature:
Fierce
Personality:
This young Luxaray, Puraido, is not one to be a quiet, tentative, shy little one. No. Puraido's name is just one word that describes him. This male has a lot of pride. He can barely stand to lose a fight and will stand up to anyone. A-N-Y-O-N-E. He has a strong heart and tends to dive into things much too quickly. Puraido doesn't tend to listen and likes to do it all his own. This impulsive Luxaray will run at a pokemon without thinking even. Even though he seems all tough and hard-hearted, Puraido is actually very protective and loving. He tries not to show weakness, which includes his emotions. He has a fierce personality and is always out there. And he puts himself there.
Puraido likes to be the one that has pizazz. This courageous boy has his own spark of uniqueness and lets himself become lightning. He is likeable and has a charming way of doing things. Puraido is a crusade of pride, courage, faith, curiosity, fierceness, protectiveness, and uniqueness. This Luxaray is always loyal and will fight for anything. Especially for his friends.
Arrows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nowi » Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:30 am

Username: sugarkitty.
    Pokemon's Name: Lucius
    Level: 50
    Nature: Brave
    Personality: Lucius, being the manly man that is, holds himself with a very proud posture. He holds a great regard for himself, even going so far as to insult others if they are not as 'perfect' as he is. He believes that he is the perfect example of the most fantastic and powerful Pokemon there is. he is extremely competitive, and will never let himself lose. He doesn't believe in making mistakes, and he is determined to do everything right the first time. Despite all this, Lucius is extremely loyal towards his family, and will never let anyone touch them, for at reason at all.

i am no longer that active on cs.
    i am looking to trade all of my pets for art or fr!
    if interested you can pm me or send a trade c:

i am still using all my ocs!

if you would like to reach me you can contact me on flightrising!
nowi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RainbowFinch » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:09 am

Ardra wrote:
Username:
Pokemon's Name: Zeus
Level: 45
Nature: Lonely
Personality: While Zeus's nature is lonely, he prefers the solitude. When he is out of his pokeball he prefers to sit next to his trainer rather than play with the other pokemon... He is very brave when in a battle, and is never hesitant about his trainer's orders. Confidence radiates off of him as he has had several levels since his evolution, and his trainer has worked hard with him to master new moves. He has a secret side that he only shows his trainer, however, and that is the side that is full of life and joy. He loves to play ball with his trainer, and when she is away he is sad and refuses to eat anything. (well... except maybe a spicy poffin or two...)

Congratulations!
RainbowFinch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me