Pokemon #11: Minun (Normal) by RainbowFinch

Based on Click to view
Artist RainbowFinch [gallery]
Time spent 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Pokemon #11: Minun (Normal)

Postby RainbowFinch » Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:01 am

Minun: It cheers on friends. If its friends are losing, its body lets off more and more sparks.

Minus: When battling with Plus or Minus, Special Attack becomes 1.5 times greater.

To win him describe to me the reason he wears the scarf and goggles

ki-neko animura wrote:Username: ki-neko animura
Pokemon Name: Daryl
Level: 26
Nature: Teamplayer
Answer: He prefers to be a show pokemon rather than one used for battles, but he wears the goggles so he can see during his lightning displays. It is easier for him to direct the lightning in different and unique shapes with them on. When lightning is summoned the wind picks up a little and allows the scarf to float and move around. This helps to increase the audience's love of him. Plus he thinks it is cool
Last edited by RainbowFinch on Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
RainbowFinch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pokemon #11: Minun (Normal)

Postby bsktcase » Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:03 am

Username:Hello I am ~Sandkit~ please call me Sand or Sandy
Pokemon Name:Princess I know not the best name but, still a name right? Plus I named her after my dead cat.
Level:She is level 40, she loves to get to higher levels though.
Nature:Bubblie
Answer: She wheres a scarf like mine so it shows we love each a lot not just a little bit A LOT! Goggles I do not know why she had them on when I got her.
Last edited by bsktcase on Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
bsktcase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby |K9| » Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:41 am

Minun was always one of my favorite Pokemon <3 c:

Username: |K9|
Pokemon Name: Aero
Level: 26
Nature: Quirky
Answer: Aero recieved his scarf and goggles from his original trainer who was a pilot. His trainer got into a flight accident and he was no longer able to fly. Aero, being a young pokemon at the time of his trainer's incident, was devastated. His trainer thought he wasn't fit for a young and active pokemon in his condition, so he reluctantly passed him down to his niece, who was an aspiring trainer. Ever since Aero's been wearing the scarf and goggle since then, and refuses to take them off.

Not the best reason, but it's something xD
I'm a member of the brotherhood of the sisterhood, jealous? B)I switch between the usernames |K9| and CyberSquid, please do not take them :)
ImageImageImageImageImage
Indiana|Bull Terrier Rescue|ArtShop|Tumblr|Characters
Commissions: Closed|Art Trades: Closed Currently on an art hiatus. Please be patient.
|K9|

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neira » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:13 am

Username: Neira
Pokemon Name: Maximillion (Maxi)
Level: 25
Nature: Jolly
Answer:
When he first was captured, he was the pokemon of a beginner trainer who had a dream to ride the big birds, to fly from town to town. And as he trained, he also captured his first flying pokemon. He teached it fly, and at first try, Maxi would join him. So he got a pair of goggles for the wind, and a scarf for the cold weather. And together they flew from town to town, but I got him is that his trainer started to train the bird pokemons and decided, with a broken heart, to give him away.
    Taiga x Ryuuji

Love is bittersweet
Something amazing thats simple, but complicated
But I worry continuously over confusing things
What is it? It feels like a loss
You, whos sincere and eccentric
While I pretend to be tough and practicing full-body swings
Being honest is too stimulating and makes me dizzy
I get hurt, I hurt you, its a naive preparation
Neira

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CLUMSY » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:47 pm

Username:
I'm Paint, formerly known as Painteh =)

Pokemon Name:
If I happen to be the luckiest
human being on Earth and
have the chance to own this
spectacular pokemon, I
would name him Demo;
which means "to take
away" in Latin. I thought
it was cuter than "subtract",
or "retracto", or "negative"
or something like that.
It's short, cute, simple,
and seems to fit this cutie
perfectly. I also
like how it
sounds like, I
don't know... well,
to me, somehow
electronicy, which
goes along with his
type, electric.

instantly struck me as male.
I think the look on his face
was more boyish, and his
blue colors look more
masculine to me than
femenine.

Level:
I personally am thinking
of this pokemon as a younger,
inexperienced pokemon
as of now, so I'd say he's
level fourteen and still
training! He's also my
first pokemon to adopt
here, so I'd like him to
start younger so we can
bond more. ♥

Nature:
If I win Demo, his nature
would be "impish". He's extremely
mischevious, always
stealing and causing
trouble for the fun of it.
"Impish" nature increases
a pokemon's defence by 10%,
but decreases it's
special attack by 10%.
He also likes
sour foods,
and despises
dry food. I can
see how fun
this guy will
be with such
a mischevious
nature.

Answer:
Tiny paws pittered against the cold pavement, sliding on the rain-wet ground at each turn. A blinding flashlight and hard footsteps followed, accompanied by shouting voices. The owner of the tiny paws, a young Minun, looked back at his persuers, his eyes gleaming mischeviously. It was his! The ever so shiny gleam of the goggles that one of his persuers was wearing too tempting to leave alone, and how in the world could he resist that bright, oh so soft scarf that woman was wearing.... Anyhow, the young Minun knew he could easily outrun them, and veered sharply to the left, into a thick forest. His paws squished on the soft, damp shrubbery around him as he pelted through. He skidded to a stop when he reached a large stream, and looked around desperately. Surely those trainers hadn't followed him all the way there? He relaxed for a moment, panting, and put on his new trophies, then looked into the stream, admiring himself. Then he heard a low growling behind him, and he spun on his heels. A Houndoom was glowering above him, his menacing eyes glinting, his sleek black pelt shiny from the rain. Behind him the trainer whom he stole the goggles from staggered behind. The trainer shouted something to his Houndoom, and instantly it leaped tword Minun, about to attack. Blind with fear, he leaped into the stream. Water filled his nose and mouth, and his head bobbed above the surface for only a second before the current dragged him down. He heard the growling grow fainter and fainter as the river-like stream pulled him away...
■■■
When he regained conscienceness, he was on the bank of a sunny meadow, aching all over. But from what he could see, he was far away from any harm. Bouncing around in triumph, he hugged his new trasures closely. He earned them fair and square, and they were now HIS. Nobody would ever take them from him.

(MINUN PIXEL ABOVE IS FROM THE POKEMON DATABASE, MADE BY NINTENDO FOR THE DS GAMES. I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR CREATING IT ♥)
Also, I hope my answer being a story is okay, everyone else was just typing a quick background thing, but I felt impulsed to write it. Again, also, sorry for so many edits, there are just so many tiny things I feel like fixing. {ei: I underlined his name so you could see it better, etc...}
Last edited by CLUMSY on Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:38 am, edited 6 times in total.
CLUMSY

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nowi » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:09 pm

Username: sugarkitty.
    Pokemon Name: Electron
    Level: 23
    Nature: Impish
    Answer: Electron has always wanted to be a flying type, so he dons goggles and a scarf and pretends to pilot while riding his flying-type friends around.

i am no longer that active on cs.
    i am looking to trade all of my pets for art or fr!
    if interested you can pm me or send a trade c:

i am still using all my ocs!

if you would like to reach me you can contact me on flightrising!
nowi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kashima Reiko » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:36 pm

Username: cyberkitten16 (entering on behalf of my sister)
Pokemon Name: Sparky
Level: 13
Nature: sweet and caring
Answer: He's a snowboarder

(All answers by my sister)
Kashima Reiko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -PLEASE DELETE- » Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:56 am

Username:
Raven Feather
Pokemon Name:
Pilot
Level:
Nature:
adventures
Answer:
Pilot wear his scarf and. Goggles because it is his dream to fly. He has always dreamed that he would somstay somehow learn to pilot. He wants to fly a plane! He longs to sore through the sky and feel the wind through his fur.
Last edited by -PLEASE DELETE- on Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
MODS PLEASE DELETE!!!
-PLEASE DELETE-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scolipede. » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:33 am

Ignore this post :'D
Last edited by scolipede. on Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:22 am, edited 9 times in total.
"it clasps its prey with the claws on its neck until it stops moving. then it finishes it off with deadly poison."
scolipede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sable. » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:14 am

•·.·´¯`·.·• username •·.·´¯`·.·•
Sable. Call me sable without the . though ^^

•·.·´¯`·.·• pokemon name •·.·´¯`·.·•
This Minun's name is Hinoko (火の粉)
It means 'sparks' in Japanese.

•·.·´¯`·.·• gender •·.·´¯`·.·•
Hinoko is a male.
He just striked one as being a rather masculine looking pokemon, not feminine.

•·.·´¯`·.·• level •·.·´¯`·.·•
Hinoko seems like a younger less experienced pokemon, so I'd say he is around level 12.

•·.·´¯`·.·• nature •·.·´¯`·.·•
Hinoko is of a bold nature.
His attack is decreased by 10% and defense is raised by 10%.
He likes sour flavour and dislikes spicy flavour.

•·.·´¯`·.·• answer •·.·´¯`·.·•
A small sigh escaped the mouth of a small pokemon.
Repeating his usual afternoon routine of watching the flight gifted pokemon soar in the endless expanse of blue sky above him. He envied their freedom from solid ground, and longed to be able to join them. Perched in the top most branch of the tree's canopy, the young Minun simply sat and watched the flying pokemon fly effortless loops and short journeys. Oh how he wished he could fly. Waking up the next morning, Minun heard his stomach grumble loudly enough to get him a few loud shouts of displeasure further down the tree. Plucking up his courage, he decided it was time for a dangerous trip into the town. He knew poachers, and trainers dwelled there, but the berry bushes had been stripped bare of fruit, and nothing else that tickled his fancy was available. Quickly bounding off, he reached the small human town in no time. Peeking inside a window, something caught his attention. On the small picture box, a human, flying! The minun sat for a good few hours watching through the window. Now, it occurred to him all the flying humans in their machines were dressed in scarves and goggles. He thought maybe if he could get those, it would help him one step closer to flight. He raided shops and market stalls in search for the perfect set, when the glint of the goggle's rim attracted him. He inspected the scarf and pair of brand new goggled, deemed them worthy, and adorned himself with them. He always keeps them on in the hopes they'll help him achieve his dream: flight.
Sable.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me