Ruins ══╬══ AU Anime Crossover

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Ruins ══╬══ AU Anime Crossover

Postby Nebulava » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:25 am

Founded on February 12th, 2013

New Characters:
Accepting

CURRENTLY SEEKING A CO-MODERATOR. I need one to help out with new recruits, and to keep behavior in check. Just send me a short application, stating that you would like to be a mod. First come, first serve ;3

PLOT:
Earth. Full of bustling forest life, vast oceans, endless plains, clear skies, and the gentle brush of wind against your skin. The magnificence of the planet could hardly be described with words. Everything used to be glorious, truly amazing. Right up until the moment the first nuclear warhead went off.

In a post-apocalyptic world, one would describe Earth as everything opposite of beauty. The few remaining people were forced to dwell within the skeletons of cities; the animals in the ashes of forests. It was rare to find a living plant. And it was nearly impossible to find direct sunlight. But that didn't matter. Everybody found their way around. If you didn't, you perished.

In the ruins of a city whose origins are unknown, a small civilation dwells. Are you a part of that civilization? Or are you an outsider, living on your own? It's up to you to decide.

So, exactly what sort of RP is 'Ruins'?
Well, Ruins is an AU Anime crossover world, taking place after a dreaded nuclear war that engulfed every continent. Very similar to what may occurr today, with everybody aiming missiles at eachother >.< But anyways, the people who live in this make-believe world can be based off of almost any anime/manga that you like. Possibly from some video games, if they follow the general 'anime' rule ;3

What kinds of characters am I able to create?
Like I said, almost every anime will be accepted here. I probably won't tolerate non-anime style characters, like from books and junk, but you probably wouldn't have clicked on this topic anyways, if that's what you're here for^^ And no, your character doesn't exactly have to be human. Like my own character, Aigis, she's a humanoid robot. So, yeah. You may create your own original character, following one or two different animes each, you can choose a canon character of your choice, or you can create an OC. There is a list below of all the taken canon characters and where they're from, as well as a list of all non-canon characters. I will allow no more than three charaters for each person. The character form is at the bottom of this post.

RULES

• Follow all of Tess' rules and regulations
• No OOC arguments
• If a cuss word is necessary, please blot it out with stars.
• Only up to 3 characters a person, but there's no enforcement of gender equality, so yes, that means you can have 3 female characters ;3
• Minimum of one sentence XD
• Have fun, y'all ^_^

CHARACTER LISTS:
If a character's name links to somewhere, clicking it will redirect you to an image of what that character looks like. Read the first post to be informed of some animes currently in use, or to see some examples of ones you may want to choose from. Note, the list is always being expanded, as not every available anime is there.
Oh, and some of the pictures from Zerochan dont show up, but there's a way to fix that. If you look at the URL, you'll notice it says something like 'http://s2.zerochan.net/blah_blah_blah'. the part with 's2' varies between numbers, like 's3' or 's5', but that's the part you're looking at, whichever way. To see the image, simply replace the '1' '3' or '5' or whatever number it is with another single digit number, preferrably below 5. Hit enter, and Voila! You can see the image ;3

Canon Characters:
Aigis ~ Persona 3 ~ Mechanical Maiden ~ Aigis
Labrys ~ Persona 4 Arena ~ Mechanical Maiden ~ Aigis
Izumo ~ Blue Exorcist ~ Human ~ Aigis
Lithuania/Toris Laurinaitis ~ Hetalia ~ Human (or Nation...?) ~ Egyptian_Wolf
Spain/Antonio Fernández Carriedo ~ Hetalia ~ Human ~ Egyptian_Wolf
Envy ~ Fullmetal Alchemist ~ Homunculus ~ 13BloodyDragons
Minene Uryuu/Ninth ~ Future Diary ~ Human ~ Shio [潮ちゃん]
Edward Elric ~ Fullmetal Alchemist ~ Human ~ Edward.Elric
Zuko ~ Avatar: The Last Airbender ~ Human ~ Edward.Elric
Alucard ~ Hellsing ~ Human ~ ~Just Imagine~
Rei Miyamoto ~ High School of the Dead ~ Human ~ ~Just Imagine~
Katara ~ Avatar: The Last Airbender ~ Human ~ Pompeii
Lucy Heartfilia ~ Fairy Tail ~ Human ~ Pompeii
Devin Ash Tokyo ~ Shakugan No Shana ~ Human ~ CupQ u a k e.

Non-Canon Characters:
Levi(left) ~ Original Character ~ Human ~ Super Special
Sidney(right) ~ Original Character ~ Human ~ Super Special
Kate/Noir ~ Tales of the Abyss ~ Human ~ BavarianSoul
Lux ~ Tales of the Abyss ~ Demon/Shapeshifter ~ BavarianSoul ~ Click Here for Image of Animal Form
Key Ashurn ~ Fullmetal Alchemist/Soul Eater ~ Human ~ Edward.Elric
Kai Mait ~ Original Character ~ Human ~ CupQ u a k e. ~ Please ignore wings in photo

CHARACTER FORM:
Please send your form to me via message

Name:
Where They're From: (If it's a mix between two animes, write them both)
Are They Canon?: (For those of you who happen not to know, this is asking if your character is an already-created character from an anime)
Species: (Write 'human' if it's just a person with special abilities)
Special Abilities: (nothing too outrageous, please, like invincibility or control over all elements. If you do happen to have a really unfair ability, give yourself a weakness, too, that contradicts said ability)
Weapon Of Choice:
Appearance: (You may either write out a description, or post a pic. Posting a pic may be better, since I can refer your character to it, but it's not needed)
Last edited by Nebulava on Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:17 am, edited 36 times in total.
Nebulava

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ruins ══╬══ AU Anime Crossover

Postby Nebulava » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:28 am

List of Animes - In use, or just plain examples ;3

• If you see a number after a title, that is the number of characters in use from that anime
• Hopefully, everything is in alphabetical order^^
• Note, you may use any anime to RP from. It does NOT have to be from this list. No resrictions ;3

07 Ghost - 0
Blue Exorcist - 1
Catherine - 0
Code Geass - 0
Fairy Tail - 1
Fullmetal Alchemist - 3
Future Diary - 1
Hellsing - 1
Hetalia - 2
High Shool of the Dead - 1
Howl's Moving Castle - 0
Kiki's Delivery Service - 0
Kobato - 0
Persona 3 / P3P / P3 FES - 1
Persona 4 / P4 The Golden / P4 Arena - 1
Psycho Pass - 0
Puella Magi Madoka Magica - 0
Shakugan No Shana - 1
Soul Eater - 1
Spirited Away - 0
Tales of the Abyss - 2
Wolf's Rain - 0

Original Characters - 3
Last edited by Nebulava on Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:04 pm, edited 18 times in total.
Nebulava

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nebulava » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:40 am

(Okay, I believe everything is set ;3 Now all we must do is wait. Wait for somebody's interest to be piqued, for somebody to actually realize that I put my heart and soul into typing all of this up XD)
Nebulava

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nebulava » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:48 am

(;3)
Nebulava

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nebulava » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:54 am

(;3)
Nebulava

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nebulava » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:14 pm

(;3)
Nebulava

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nebulava » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:27 am

(Alrighty guys, we now have two people who have sent in accepted applications to me ;3 I now say, COMMENCE THE ROLEPLAYING!)
Nebulava

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby felwinter » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:07 am

{I guess I'll start...}

Lithuania crept out of the rubble covering him. He stood up slowly, brushing dirt and debris off his shirt and pants. He sighed, taking several glances around and not seeing anyone. He always enjoyed company. Even if Russia was with him now, it would still be someone to talk to. He frowned at his loneliness, now desperately wanting someone. I'll go find someone... He told himself, again. This time though, he wanted to stick to his promise.

{There, the roleplaying has commenced.}
x
robin | adult
hi i like video games
and computer science.
(they/them) icon.
felwinter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nebulava » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:45 pm

(Awesome, somebody to start us off ;3)

Sighing, Aigis gazed out at the expansion of land before her. She was never sure why humans had to be so warlike, why they had constantly fought. It pained her, right in the empty space where a heart should be. Now more than ever, loneliness gripped at her psyche. Although most people thought robots were unfeeling creations, not worth kindness and courtesy, really their emotions could be stronger than any human's. That proved to Aigis that she was more than just a machine, that she could actually make friends and become normal. But now, once again, she was alone. She wasn't even sure whether her friends were dead or alive, especially after so many explosions.

"Well, I suppose it will not hurt to see if there are any survivors left," she said out loud, mostly to herself. It had already been countless days since the quiet gloom of post-war began, but she was always worried there were people that needed help. Exasperated, Aigis sat down on the edge of the building roof she was standing on, and buried her hands in her face.

(Oh, and by the way guys, if you just need a reference for my character Aigis, she's the girl in the gif in my signature. And if you didn't already notice, yes, she is an advanced humanoid robot. That shoots bullets from her fingertips.)
Last edited by Nebulava on Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nebulava

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amoxi » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:45 am

"Five days. Five days, and we haven't stumbled upon one single survivor. Slowly I really think the humans who lived here destroyed everything and anyone before we arrived here." Kate moved her head towards the voice to see her best friend and traveling companion Lux staring into the distance. The demons yellow eyes clearly showed his annoyance as he bared his fangs to let out a angry growl. "And after meeting you I actually had the slightest hope that humans might not be that stupid. Looks like I was wrong." The girl sighed as her gaze traveled back to the utterly depressing sight in front of her. Destruction and death was everything to be seen, and yet Kate still desperately searched this devastated wasteland for any signes that something or someone was still alive. At this point she didn't even care if it was a human, an animal or even a small plant, anything that was alive would help to ease the feelings which made her heart ache. Sure, she did have Lux, but... She just needed proof that someone else beside them had survived.

"Lux... Could you transform, please? One last time?" Even though the girl had spoken quietly it seemed to be way too loud in this almost silent world. The demon sighed, turning his head ever so slightly into Kate's direction. "I haven't smelled anything before, so why should I waste my enery again just to..." He stopped for a second, before he sighed once again, a lot heavier this time. "...Fine. But that's really the last time." As Lux finished his sentence his body began to morph and turn into what seemed to be black dust, before rearranging itself into a wolf like creature. However, he was a tad taller than a normal wolf, and he also didn't look as muscular. The most obvious difference was that this creatures fur was black and purple, and that the eyes were glowing brightly. As soon a Lux had completely transformed he started sniffing the ground while moving forward. Kate eagerly followed, hoping that this time they'd actually find someone... or that someone found them.
inactive, only here to gift!
amoxi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me