Re: Adopt Me!~ -unknownnumber-

Postby howling dog » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:40 pm

~Username~
Persian

~Name~
Her Name is Farah Selene, although she prefers to be called Farah. The name 'Farah' means joy. Quite fitting don't you think?

~How she feels about Pavo?~
Farah thinks Pavo raised the moon. Farah adores her sister and considers Pavo her best friend. Her earliest dream was to be just like her big sister. She grew out of this dream, but she still loves Pavo with all her heart. Farah would be completely lost with out her sister. Even when the two fight, Farah can't stay made for long because she needs to tell her sister things. When she was younger she used to be a little jealous of Pavo. People always seemed to compare them. Farah could never fill Pavo's shoes so she just went out and bought her own. Pavo is the one who would go party all night and Farah is the one who would hang at the park all day. Pavo is Farah's best friend.

~Fashion style~
Farah's style is very elegant. It could be considered the opposite of her Older sister's. She would take a lovely feathered hat over a glittery t-shirt any day of the month. She believes in acting and dressing like a proper lady. While on most days Farah just dresses in a simple shirt and pants, she adores the days she can dress out in a beautiful dress. She likes beautiful but elegant clothing with a dash of feathers here and there.

~Personality~
Farah's personality matches her closet, elegant with feathers everywhere. She can be quiet but do not mistake that with her being shy. Around those she is closest too her proper lady act falls away. Farah is fun loving, so expect her to be up for a game of hopscotch at anytime of the day or night. She tends to be flirty so watch all your male dragons when this lovely lady is around. Farah Selene loves young jewlies and would love to have some of her own someday. She also likes to see the bright side of things and can be a little slow when seeing other's flaws. She is very artistic an enjoys painting and sewing her own clothing. If your hurt the ones she's close to, expect the yelling at of your life. She can be very protective of her family and friends. Over all, while Farah knows how to act in society, she is a child at heart.

~Her favorite feather~
Her feather of choice is a Blue Jay's feather. Blue Jays remind Farah of herself. They are common yet fun and beautiful and plus she loves there blue color. When she was little Farah even had a few of them as pets!

~Art~
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1675962
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1672248&p=51213256#p51213256
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1673034
All 3 pieces are by me <3

~Hobbies~
Farah Selene ,like her sister, has a passion for fashion. Her main hobby is sewing. She can take a simple piece of fabric and turn it into a dress fit for a queen. Farah even sews most of her accessories. Another one of her hobbies is painting. Farah doesn't paint as often as she would like to though. When she does get to paint, her favorite thing to paint are birds. Farah loves watching her painting come to together to form something beautiful.

~Likes~
Teal
Ice cream
Jump ropes
Babies
Feathers of course!
Wearing dresses
Hopscotch!
Coffee

~Dislikes~
People being mean to children
Black
Fish
Bugs
Snakes
Swimming

~Her Favorite's~
Book- The Help
Movie- The notebook (she's a sucker for romance)
Game- Hopscotch
Tv show- Glee
Food- Spaghetti
Candy- Choclate
Song- Dog days are over by Florence and The Machine

~Short story~
"Here I am..." Farah Selene whispered to herself. She could feel her voice shaking with fear. This was the first time the silver dragon had been so far from her home. Farah's parents had encouraged her to do this ,to branch off and visit somewhere new. They had said that this place had some of the best fashion in the world and that she would love it. So far Farah wasn't so sure if they had been right or not. After checking into her hotel, Farah decided to do a little exploring. There was a large map in the lobby of the hotel that displayed instructions on how to get to a nearby park. The jeweled dragon decided that taking a trip to a park would be an excellent way to start of her trip. Farah sat down in the sea of green as soon as she arrived at the park. It felt great to have the cool green grass on her tired paws. She felt something tug on her satin dress.
"Excuse me Miss," a small voice chimed in, " why are you wearing feathers on your tail?" Farah looked over to see a small girl jewlie.
"Its a bit of a fashion statement." Farah replied with a smile on her face. The younger one seemed to think that was a good answer and bounced off. The older dragon sank back into the grass. Farah was already beginning to like this trip.

~Short story #2~
The sun shined into Farah's Bedroom, dappling the floor in light. The young dragon slowly opened her eyes and blinked to adjust to the sunlight. Farah ,who appeared to be about 10, sprang out of bed and onto the floor. Without hesitating she went over and pulled a small box out of her closet. Farah laid the box on her bedside table . The silver jewlie pulled out of the box a blue dress. The dress was to small to fit and adult and to big to fit Farah, but it was the perfect size for someone two or three years older than her. She laid it next to some of her other unfinished projects and got to work.
Today was Pavo's birthday. Farah had decided that instead of buying her older sister a present ,she would make one. One last touch had to be made to the dress before it would be ready for Pavo though. Next to the bedroom's window was a small planter's box with a single green flower in it. It was the exact same shade of green as Pavo's beloved peacocks. Farah plucked the small flower out of the soil. With a lot of luck and a little fabric glue she attached the flower to her sister's present. Farah carefully put the dress into another box, and then she tied it up with some teal ribbon. The nervous dragon marched into the living room where Pavo was sitting.
"Happy Birthday Pavo!" Farah said as she handed her sister the box.

~Poem by meh~
Birds of a feather flock together

Flowers Wilt
The sun sets
The world goes dark once again

But here I stand
Eyes bright
Waiting for you for one last night

Saplings grow
Snow melts
Yet it’s still so cold on this land

Don’t be afraid
I’m still near
I will try to wait for you’re here

(the little story behind this poem is that I picture her as someone who would wait forever for true love)

~Why I want Farah?~
I would like to take a few minutes to stop talking about Farah and talk about why I want to be her owner. At first I wasn't even planning to enter for her. I thought that there was no chance I could win such a beautiful dragon, but I decided to give it a try. While I was making my form I realized how much I really do love her. Farah would be my first Jmd, and I would be her 2nd owner. It would make sense for you to give her to someone with more experience in the community, but I truly believe that Farah belongs with me. I love everything about her and I can tell you put a ton of effort into remaking her. My art might not be great and my stories might stink but I would pour my heart into making them for her. She is a readopt who needs a new beginning. I think I can give this beautiful girl the new beginning she needs. That's why I want Farah.

(The reason I edited so many times was because I keep finding typos and I want my form to be perfect. One more thing I don't know what my obsession was with hopscotch here.)
Last edited by howling dog on Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:34 am, edited 15 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
my name is howling dog but you can call me howl

i go to literally one of the hardest schools in the country
plz be patient with me

howling dog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby howling dog » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:23 am

When does this end? I don't want to rush you Fail, but I'd like to know :)
my name is howling dog but you can call me howl

i go to literally one of the hardest schools in the country
plz be patient with me

howling dog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lying_Lilacs » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:26 am

Fail In Love wrote:
pegasus; wrote:

when does this end? sorry I didn't see it on the front page ^^

Somewhere along the 20-25th. ^^
    -----------------------------------------------

Hi! I'm Lilacs!! vwv <3
      I used to be Fail In Love, if you remember
      me by that username. <3
      I'm not too active on here anymore, but if
      you send me a message I'll definitely read
      and respond ASAP!! But you can always
      message me on DA or Discord (Tal #8898)!

Lying_Lilacs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kibbleeCat » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:34 pm

Username:: I am BumbleBee., but you may call me Bumble!

Name:: I would name this sexy babe, Feather.

What does she think of her sister, Pavo?:: She and Pavo are like two peas in a pod. When together, they are like best friends, and cannot be seprerated.

Personality:: Feather is probably the most unique JMD you've ever met. She is a nix of funny, smart, kindhearted, and sarcastic.

Fashion Style:: Feather's style is very clashy. She will wear a flare skirt with a university jacket and crop top. So you get the point, rights.

What's her favorite Feather?:: Her favorite feather, is her. Hehe. Just kidding. Her favorite is what this sexy bird has on its tail.

kibbleeCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rated R » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:25 am

Username::
Hello there; I'm Rated R. Call me Rated, R, or RR.
I own Orion, my first JMD male. I do not own a female JMD.

Name::
Her name would be Arabia.

What does she think of her sister, Pavo?::

She envies her sister a bit for her brighter blue hues and sapphire coloring.
She loves her though, nonetheless, and is able to put aside her feelings of jealousy for her.
Being a re-adoption, she has found love for her real family members and also will love her future owner.

Personality::
Arabia is intelligent for one, and somewhat outgoing. She seems shy from a distance, one that may like classical music and stay quiet, but in reality she is not what she appears to be. Arabia, although intelligent, hides her low self-esteem through seeming overly-confident. She has good morals and follows them, and in the ever-changing world where females are only trying to find male JMDs by looking overly pretty and acting fake, Arabia manages to keep her mind straight and not try to find a male JMD by acting different. Or dressing different for that manner. She wants to find someone who will like her for being intelligent and pretty in her own way, but she is slowly losing hope because of her recent experiences. Her main issue is that she seems stronger than solid wall, yet stores all of her weak emotions inside. Every once in a while she needs to pour out a couple months or years worth of pain.

Fashion Style::
Arabia will not wear extremely revealing, sexy, or girlish clothes. She makes sure nothing seems too revealing and too inappropriate before wearing or buying it. It fits hand in hand with her personality. She wouldn't wear something that is slightly inappropriate just to get the male. She wears medium length shorts and t-shirts mainly, but keeps to skinny jeans as well. She wears the occasional dress.

What's her favorite Feather?::
Arabia's favorite feather is from a bird called the Takahe. It is a rare bird with not very bright and brilliant colors, but with a subtle green and blue color. It is a duller hue of the colors. The reason why she loves it is because of the beauty behind the seemingly dark colored bird. It sort of represents her. Although many may not consider her to be pretty at first glance, Arabia's personality is not half bad. The feather seems dark and maybe even ugly to some, but as you near it, the feathers show their camouflaged beauty. See a picture of the Takahe here and here. Rated R does not claim any of the two pictures and all rights go to respective owners.

Poem::
This poem sort of is like a story; showing Arabia's small hopes of proving to girls that looks aren't needed to make a guy like you.

Silvered and dull,
Tired and lost.
Feeling nothing more than null,
Her confidence at a cost.

Never seeking attention for love,
Hoping to prove right.
Although her thoughts were peaceful like a dove,
The plan swallowed her like night.

Wanting to show one can be loved for one's self,
Yet time pushing it down.
Slowly she succumbed to the unforgiving wealth,
Losing her passion to show it to at least her town.

Nonetheless she strives to push and prove,
Her thoughts not dead as a wasteland.
Her ever-present confidence hides her low-esteem issues,
She will not stop to advocate until granted is her demand.

Pet::
Due to her affinity to the Takahe bird of New Zealand, Arabia finds herself accompanied by one of the birds themselves. The bird is not considered to be a pet, and is not tied down by Arabia, and is instead cherished as a wild animal that finds companionship with Arabia. The female Takahe's name is Kaia, meaning stability. Kaia looks like this. She responds to her name, yet is not commanded by Arabia. The two respect each other and have a mutual relationship.

Why Arabia::
This JMD seems perfect to describe my background and me, which is why my answers are all my personal answers.
Her feather, her different beauty; I just feel a connection.
I would be honored to have her be my first female JMD.
I actually own a parrot in real life and Arabia pertains to my family history.
I have been searching for a female JMD that strikes me, that makes me connect.
And seeing as this is a re-adopt-
I've been a foster child for several of my early years of life. I am happy to say I have found a hopefully forever family.
Sometimes I feel different; being of different racial and ethical background, but I manage to find stability with my parrot.
It is why the Takahe bird is named Kaia in Arabia's case.
My background is from a country like Arabia, hence the name.
And, I connect with her especially because of the relationship of the feather and the fact that she is a re-adopt.
Thank you, and good luck to all.
woah guys, i'm back, after a very long time.
missed this place <3
my wmes
Rated R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poofycat » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:26 pm

poofycat
Natalia
Natalia looks up to her big sister for protection. She loves her dearly and always looks to her for anything. She is still recovering from her trauma and always stays close to Pavo. She thinks she is very lucky to be one of the less common JMD's to have a sibling.
Natalia is always very nervous. shes skitterish around humans and is very shy. she will lash out at you sometimes when she is in a bad mood and is always quiet. she is still recovering from the traumatic experience with her previous owner and is afraid of people. But she is getting a bit used to us and her true personality has begun to shine through. it seems she is naturally a bit of a loner but very sweet and a tiny bit childish. Natalia is still really nervous around people but with a little TLC she'll feel more comfortable around people soon.
Natalie likes accessories and clothes that are free and not too fancy. she doesnt wear too much clothes, though, and simply prefers some pretty silver accessories or feathers. when it comes to fabric, she likes some kind of pretty hem and teal pink hues, along with some purple and white highlights.
She likes snowy owl feathers. They are beautiful, a clear white with simple dark spots speckling the soft fibers. snowy owls themselves are great, majestic birds that fly on silent wings. she believes they are the most dignified birds. They have brilliant amber eyes and are also a bit cute. :)
Reason you want her::
She's simply beautiful! this pretty girl is my next dream JMD, along with Nyx.'s valentine's day dragon. i love the grays and whites, and the teal goes perfectly with the silvery shades of the rest of her fur. i absolutely adore the eyes and swirls are some of my favorite patterns. :D
teal, pink, silver, snow owls, Pavo, donuts, feathers, forget-me-nots, cloudgazing, silver, bubblegum, rainbows, fireworks, some childish things, (shes quite young, after all,) white, Gray, swirls, dark chocolate, chess, cherry leaves, blankets and places to hide in, being alone or being with her sister, but not really with anyone else.
Dislikes::
Humans, crowds, lots of dragons, rudeness, being neglected, hide and seek; shes afraid of being forgotten if they stop playing and she doesnt realise, littering, animal abuse, rudeness, bullying.
Art::
I would like to draw some art and posibly write a poem or story, but im sick with the flu and might not get to in time. is it possible to extend the due date a few days? thanks. :)
Last edited by Poofycat on Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Poofycat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starfred24 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:13 am

Username:: starfred24

Name:: Ivy

What does she think of her sister, Pavo?:: like most siblings, Ivy says she hates her, yet in her heart she knows she loves her

Personality:: at worst she is Irritating, annoying and rude but at her best she is sweet, loyal and kind in the middle, irritating but loyal

Fashion Style:: casual, just casual

What's her favorite Feather?:: she adores the lesser spotted woodpecker's feathers
welcome to our cave of rock and stone,
this is where we call home,
the mist swirls as night draws in,
together as one, we are kin,

we will not give without a fight,
hide in the shadows, black as night,
every crack, every fold,
we are the tribe of forgotten worlds.
starfred24

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby candu » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:32 pm

Miss Aqua at your service. *bows* Please call me Missy, Aqua, Emmy or Emma though :)
This darling's name would be Beatrice Kiyona. Both of her names mean something that has to do with happiness (well actually Kiyona is made up of two names meaning happy: Kiyo and Halona), and I want to make her happy. She would go by the name Bea though.
[i]Bea loves Pavo very much. They both have been each others best friends since birth. Bea would be completely devestated if anything ever happened to Pavo. They love giving each other advice. That's what sisters are for![/i]
Bea is pretty shy. She loves reading and is almost always found with her nose in a book. However, around her only close friend, who is her sister Pavo, she is very outgoing and bubbly. As well as reading, she loves bird watching in her backyard. Another few of her main interests are writing poetry, designing DIY clothing, doodling and playing on her iPad Mini.
Bea's style is very casual. If you looked in her closet, you'd find worn and patched jeans, baggy hoodies, T-Shirts with logos and white sneakers with doodles all over them. You may spot a T-Shirt Dress she designed and sewed on her own, but otherwise she owns no dresses or skirts.
Bea LOVES peacock feathers! As much as she'd never wear one (too fancy and bright) she thinks they are beautiful!

happenings in 2015:
discovered dan + phil,
swam competitively,
went to we day twice,
started listening to p!atd,
got my braces off,
visited family i haven't
seen since like 2004,
tried candy from japan,
saw superwoman and
justin trudeau in person,
got ice cream a lot,
stopped being friends with
some really toxic people,
had an amazing year.

ImageImage
ImageImage
/. ImageImage
candu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baquettes » Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:52 am

Username: DerpyDash

Name: Swirlz

What does she think of her sister, Pavo?: They're best friends and have a great sisterly bond.

Personality: A nerdy tomboy who is usually at the back with a tablet working on her next drawing. She's a bookworm and loves the color blue.

Fashion style: Tomboy, like I mentioned. She's not really into girly fashion but she does like quirky shirts with references to video games.

What's her favorite feather?: Raven feathers.
baquettes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lying_Lilacs » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:55 am

~*Hedwig*~ wrote:Username:: Why hello! My name is ~*Hedwig*~! If you wish to shorten it, you may call me Hedwig, with out the "~**~'s"! It is very nice to meet you! An honor, in fact!

Name:: Vrea

Name Meaning:: Vrea means "wish" in Romanian. For some (unknown) reason, as soon as I saw her, I though "wish" and "dream". I guess because I wish my dream of getting the perfect JMD (her <3) may finally come true.

Pavo? My sister? Well, she's "perfect." She could do no wrong in my parents eyes. My parents always compared me to her. Although I love her, constantly living in her shadow was hard. "Why can't you be as graceful as Pavo?". "Why can't you be as amazing as your sister?". The story oft life. But life is too short to live bitterly, and she is my only sibling. I love her more than anyone could possibly know.

Personality:: Vrea is shy. She has a golden heart and a loving soul. She loves her family and friends so much. Counting her blessings and always being careful, knowing you can't take words back. Vrea loves reading. She feels like they are her second identity, like they can take her away to another place.

My fashion style you ask? Girl, I created my own.

For whenever I go out anywhere, I wear: Multi-colored frilly aqua scarfs. Then there is the aqua fedora. And of course I never forget my aqua leg warmers.

For when I'm just chillin at home, I wear my super comfy fuzzy aqua slippers. They are also in right now if course!

Things I never take off are my my necklace, givin to me by Pavo when I was young. Then there is my braided leather bracelet and my sailor braclet.

What's her favorite Feather?:: Vrea has a certain envy of birds, wishing she could also fly, thus liking all feathers, yet she has a few very special ones. Being a bit in-desisive, Vrea has four favorite kinds of feathers. Yes, four.
1:: Peacock Feathers. They remind her of her sister Pavo, always making her happy and symbolizing family.

2:: Guinea Keet Feathers. Vrea loves Guinea Keets feathers because she finds their spotted and striped designs mesmerizing.

3:: Snowy owl feathers. The snowy owl is Vrea's favorite kind of bird. The large, intelligent eyes, although usually yellow in color, remind her of her own. And the snow white coloring along with intricate yet simple, also reminding her of herself.

4:: Cedar Waxwing feathers. Vrea loves the waxy tips of the feathers. The coloring and texture of them she really enjoys.

Extras::

Favorite Color:: Vrea obviously loves the color aqua! She also loves gray, brown, and white.

Favorite Pastimes:: Vrea loves to read, write poetry, and paint. She has some free time everyday, where she lays in her reading/writing corner in her fuzzy aqua colored slippers in her room and read or write, one of her favorite parts of the day.

Favorite Season:: Vrea's favorite season is winter. Vrea loves the way the sun shimmers on the freshly fallen snow, and how it catches the moons rays and turns it into diamonds.

Favorite Kind of Weather:: Vrea loves when it snows. SHe loves the way it slowly falls and shines in the light of the sun and rays of the moon.

Favorite Holiday:: Vrea's favorite holiday is Christmas. Vrea loves Christmas because it is a time to be happy. Everyone is in a good mood, and the lights and decorations just make her feel so happy and at peace.

Her Collections:: Vrea loves to collect bird feathers for one thing but-
We just went over that, I don't want to bore them!
Ok, So, Vrea also loves to collect sea glass and sea shells. Having a large collection of them, she loves to go to the beach and collect more, it makes her very happy. The sound of the waves, the birds, the sight of the sun reflected on the water just makes her so happy and calm.

Phobias::
Arachnophobia ~ Vrea is very scared of spiders, ecspecialy after learning that scientists said you are always 6 to 10 inches away from at least one.

Atelophobia ~ Vrea is afraid of being imperfect, she wants to live up to her parents expectations and be as "perfect" as her sister

Besides these, Vrea is pretty fearless
We have nothing to fear but fear itself.....and spiders.

Dislikes: Vrea is pretty easy going,

here are some of her favorites:

so there's only a few things she doesnt like

* The colors white, blue, aqua, brown and gray

*Spiders

* Sea shells and sea glass

*Being compared to her sister

* Fuzzy slippers and sweaters

* Being imperfect

* Spending time with her family

*When it rains for several days in a row

* The stars

* Being at the beach or near water

* Just chillin and reading or creating art

* Watching the sun rise and set

Poem:: Here is a very short poem Vrea wrote about her and her sister:
Living in your shadow, hardly ever seeing the light,
battling your demons
always a constant fight

It isnt easy,
to live up to someone like you,
but please realise I love you,
I really truly do

Everyday I think about you,
Wishing we could get along,
But it never quite happens,
So I put it in this song

I tried to talk to you,
But eveything I say,
The wind comes right along,
And blows my words away

I love you dearly,
And please always know,
I'm with you in your heart,
No matter where you go

Poem 2:: Here is another poem Vrea wrote one dark and stormy night:
Yes, I wrote this, and the first one also
A haunting song that comes from my heart
Lights up the world,
once filled with dark

I sing this haunting melody,
still spreading the light
For I can't let Death's dark shadows win this fight

My eyes remain open,
the walls around me high
But I stay strong, look up, and sing to the sky

As rays of light shine through the dark and upon me
A new day is dawning, and my light now roams free

As I battle to save the world, pushing through the darkness
I conquer all Death's challenges, and survive the taunts of the heartless

I fight through the criticism, thrown at me by the ones who are insecure
I stand up through the echoing laughter, of those whos love is no more

I ignore the stares of the jealous, knowing that it's all a show
I understand these feeling more than some will ever know

When others try to bring you down, that's means you are above them
It also means that they just need, someone who will love them

I fight for those who fight for me
I give hope to the hopeless
I let help the blind see
I let those who where captured all run free
I shine light in the darkness
And fight the Lies with Truth
You can be light through Death's dark shadows, and I, am living proof

A Bit Deeper::

Birthday:: January 20

Zodiac Sign:: Aquarius

Birthstone:: Granite

All About Aquarius's::

* Eleventh Symbol
* Known as "The Water Bearer"
* Uranus is the ruling planet
* Aquarius individuals are intelligent, progressive and independent

The Aquarius Child

There is nothing conventional about the Aquarian child. This youngster enjoys going his or her own way and is apt to rebel for seemingly no reason. Although likely to be intelligent -- even brilliant -- he or she does not fit a prescribed image. Their curiosity is stronger than any other characteristic. The Aquarian child needs parents who encourage his or her need to be different.

Scent:: Vrea always smells like the ocean and hibiscuses, and she loves both smeels so much, sometimes you can even find her sniffing her own fur just to smell it!

Handwriting:: Vrea writes in the most gorgeous, curly, caligriphy-like cursive. Her journal is filled with the swirling script.

Voice:: Vrea has a sing-song voice that is as soft and smooth as silk. It is very pleasant to listen too ecspeacialy when she is telling stories, she also has a slight French accent, picked up from a friend of hers who is teaching her the "language of love", but that is not why Vreas loves French, she loves it because they change the words to make everything flow neatly.

Pets/Companions:: Vrea has a pet of her favorite animal, a Snowy Owl. Her name is Zana and she constantly follows Vrea around, they love to race and fly through the skys at night. Vrea also has white/gray squirrel named Lexi. Lexi is a big ball of sass and spunk, but she loves Vrea and Vrea loves her dearly.

Favorite Songs Song::

My Immortal ~ By: Evanescence

I'm so tired of being here
Suppressed by all my childish fears
And if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave
Your presence still lingers here
And it won't leave me alone

These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase

[Chorus:]
When you cry I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have
All of me

You used to captivate me
By your resonating light
Now I'm bound by the life you left behind
Your face – it haunts
My once pleasant dreams
Your voice – it chased away
All the sanity in me

These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase

[Chorus]

I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone
But though you're still with me
I've been alone all along

[Chorus]

Keep Holding On ~ By: Avril Lavigne
You’re not alone
Together we stand
I’ll be by your side
You know I’ll take your hand
When it gets cold
And it feels like the end
There’s no place to go
You know I won’t give in
no I won’t give in

Keep holdin’ on
Cause you know we’ll make it through
We’ll make it through
Just, stay strong
Cause you know I’m here for you
I’m here for you
There’s nothing you can say
Nothing you can do
there’s no other way when it comes to the truth
So, keep holding on
We’ll make it through

So far away
I wish you were here
Before it’s too late
This could all disappear
Before the doors close
And it comes to an end
With you by my side
I will fight and defend
I’ll fight and defend yeah yeah

Keep holdin’ on
We’ll make it through
Just, stay strong
I’m here for you
Nothing you can say
Nothing you can do
nothing you can do
There’s no other way when it comes to the truth
So, keep holding on
We’ll make it through

Hear me when I say
When I say I believe
Nothing’s gonna change
Nothing’s gonna destiny
Whatever’s meant to be
Will work out perfectly
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.

Keep holdin’ on
We’ll make it through
Just stay strong
I’m here for you
nothing you can say
Nothing you can do
nothing you can do
So, keep holding on
We’ll make it through

Keep holdin’ on
Keep holdin’ on
There’s nothing you could say
Nothing you could say
nothin you could do
nothing you could do
So, keep holding on
We’ll make it through

ART::

The scan didn't come out very clear, but this is a picture of Vrea in "Vrea's Corner", as the sign behind her reads, writing in her notebook, holding a pencil in her mouth. She is laying on her bed in front of a window, outside it is snowing, Vrea's favorite kind of weather, CHristmas lights surround the window, showing it is Christmas, and Zana is sitting on her perch in front of "Princess Lexi" who is curled up sleeping in her canopy bed.

Congratulations Hedwig on winning Vrea. ^^ <33

I'll be doing what Charchar2 has done with a previous adopt and I will check up in about a week to make sure you're loving her enough. c:

I will give some honorable mentions out as well.

To Sweetie Belle. ::

I loved your form, but It just wasn't the best there was. ^^;

To oO Lost In Time Oo ::

I adored your form as well! I wish you the best of luck with other JMDs. <3

I loved looking at all the forms, and I'm so terribly happy to see she got so popular. <33 ;u;

Hi! I'm Lilacs!! vwv <3
      I used to be Fail In Love, if you remember
      me by that username. <3
      I'm not too active on here anymore, but if
      you send me a message I'll definitely read
      and respond ASAP!! But you can always
      message me on DA or Discord (Tal #8898)!

Lying_Lilacs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me