Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Scourge will not Bow by deftonesly

Artist deftonesly [gallery]
Time spent 52 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Scourge will not Bow

Postby deftonesly » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:16 pm

From Breaking benjamin: I will not bow
~Fall! Now the dark begins to rise, save your breath it's far from over,leave the lost and dead behind, now's your chance to run for cover I don't wanna change the world, i just wanna leave it colder Light the fuse and burn it up, Take the path that leads nowhere All is lost again, but i'm not giving in I will not bow, i will not break i will shut the world away I will not fall, i will not fade, i will take yours breath away. Fall! Watch the end through dying eyes, now the dark is taking over, show me where forever dies. Take the fall and run to Heaven All is lost again but i'm not giving in I will not bow i will not break, I will shut the world away, i will not fall i will not fade i will take your breath away And i'll survive, paranoid I have lost the will to change and i'm not proud, cold - blooded fake I will shut the world away *guitar* *screams* I will not bow, i will not break, i will shut the world away, i will not fall i will not fade, i will shut the world away And i'll survive paranoid i have lost the will to change and i'm not proud, cold- blooded fake i will shut the world away
Fall!~

Phew! took forever to write. For those of you who didn't know the song i encourage you to read it :3 yes this is Scourge ( <3 ) I got the idea for the song from Flightfootwarrior's AMV Scourge will not bow. Go watch it now! it is great. Scourge is sitting on a house in my picture with the city in the back round i tried my hardest ( hard without tablet) Tell me what you think. :3
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Scourge will not Bow

Postby deftonesly » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:57 pm

Bump? i tried my hardest tell me wht ya think
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bola11 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:40 pm

this is really good! I've seen the video, too :) maybe sometime you should try drawing with a smaller pen :)
~BOLA11
bola11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deftonesly » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:01 pm

bola11 wrote:this is really good! I've seen the video, too :) maybe sometime you should try drawing with a smaller pen :)

Thanks for advice! :3 i am quite new to oekaki. so i need more practice. and the video was great too
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me