Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Pokemon anyone? >.< by perplexedghost3. 3

Artist perplexedghost3. 3 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 58 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Pokemon anyone? >.<

Postby perplexedghost3. 3 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:24 am

This is my first serious drawing from my other pervious ones. I got bored and I was listening to the Pikachu song so I made this little guy. It turned out a little better than I expected.....well......no it's kinda bad....or a lot. >.< I don't know. What do you guys think?

Also the black lines looks weird cuz I still don't know how to layers it's a bit confusing. :l and I sucks at drawing scenery.
Edit: I fixed them the black lines so they look a bit neater.
Last edited by perplexedghost3. 3 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
If you can't fly, then runʺ

perplexedghost3. 3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pokemon anyone? >.<

Postby AquaAngel » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:52 am

This is cute., I love Pokemon. ^-^
For layer tips, make sure that your colouring layers always go UNDER your lines. That'll make it easier to colour. When wanting a colour layer on top of another colour layer(say, the red on Pikachu's cheeks over his body), then make sure that layer is above the other(cheek layer on top of body layer). Also, lock alpha is really useful(forgive me if you already know). It allows you to colour a certain area, lock the layer, then only be able to colour on that layer, no matter where else you touch.
Hope this helps you out. If you want to change a layer's position, click the top one and drag it down a layer. It will now be under it! ^-^
If you need any more hep, feel free to PM me. ^-^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AquaAngel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WhiteAndBlack2 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:40 am

It`s cute :3 Kawaii!
WhiteAndBlack2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby issyboy » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:09 am

heppa0 wrote:It`s cute :3 Kawaii!
AquaAngel wrote:This is cute., I love Pokemon. ^-^
For layer tips, make sure that your colouring layers always go UNDER your lines. That'll make it easier to colour. When wanting a colour layer on top of another colour layer(say, the red on Pikachu's cheeks over his body), then make sure that layer is above the other(cheek layer on top of body layer). Also, lock alpha is really useful(forgive me if you already know). It allows you to colour a certain area, lock the layer, then only be able to colour on that layer, no matter where else you touch.
Hope this helps you out. If you want to change a layer's position, click the top one and drag it down a layer. It will now be under it! ^-^
Flame Sutcliff wrote:Okay so this is my attempted on drawing Pikachu. It turned out I little better than I expected.....well......no it's kinda and....or a lot. >.< I don't know. What do you guys think?

Also the black lines looks weird cuz I still don't know how to layers. :l and I sucks at drawing scenery.

Tissyboy wrote

Ilike pokemon I have a pokemon geam it is colod pokemon black.
Last edited by issyboy on Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

No matter what,
There is hope.
~Me

issyboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby perplexedghost3. 3 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:14 am

Aww thank you guys.

AquaAngel ;I'll try doing that. :D
If you can't fly, then runʺ

perplexedghost3. 3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragón » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:48 am

Adorable :D<3
✯¸.•´*¨`*•✿ indigo ✿ dragon ΘΔ ✿ puppeh: ✿•*`¨*`•.¸✯
dragón

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby issyboy » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:16 am

moshimonster wrote:
Flame Sutcliff wrote:Okay so this is my attempted on drawing Pikachu. It turned out I little better than I expected.....well......no it's kinda and....or a lot. >.< I don't know. What do you guys think?

Also the black lines looks weird cuz I still don't know how to layers. :l and I sucks at drawing scenery.

Tissyboy wrote

moshimonster wrote:

Tissyboy wrote

moshimonster wrote:

Tissyboy wrote

moshimonster wrote:

Tissyboy wrote

moshimonster wrote:

Tissyboy wrote

moshimonster wrote:

Tissyboy wrote

moshimonster wrote:

Tissyboy wrote

moshimonster wrote:

Tissyboy wrote

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

No matter what,
There is hope.
~Me

issyboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me