Eve by Rebel Faery

Based on Click to view
Artist Rebel Faery [gallery]
Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Eve

Postby Rebel Faery » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:37 am

Well, I decided to make a charrie... this is Eve.

.:Full Name:.
Eve Julia Maythorne

.:Age:.

.:History:.
Eve's mother left her and her Dad when Eve was only six years old. Sine then, Eve has really had to fend for herself, with her Father being hopeless. He has no job, so the two make do with a squalid apartment. All he ever does is lie on the sofa, watching TV and drinking, so Eve does most of the housework- when she can be bothered. It's not a very nice place to be.
Eve goes to Secondary School, and is in year Ten. She doesn't really work hard at her schoolwork, and a lot of her teachers are scared of her. For a while she was friends with the School's major bully, Veronica. When Eve found out Veronica was a liar and was spreading rumours about her, she turned her back on her, saying she'd never trust anyone again.
Three months later then that, Eve had a run-in with a nasty gang, and managed to earn their respect. She isn't really 'one' of them, but they don't bother her and vice versa.
Eve knows she's failing school and will never get a job, but she doesn't really care. Sometimes she thinks she wants to be out on the streets, and she would show the city just how hardy she is.
Maybe she will fulfil this...

.: Personality:.
Eve is, most definitely, a Rebel, an outcast, neglected and tough. She doesn't seem to care what she does, leaping in headfirst without a second thought. She has a rather rebellious attitude, and it puts most people off. She tends to get what she wants, when she wants.
Eve isn't afraid to be alone. She lacks in trust, making it harder to make friends. She will do anything she wants to, and isn't afraid of the consequences- resulting in several exclusions from school. She is tough, and never backs down from a fight. She can be rather rude, mean, cruel and sarcastic when she tries. She carries an air of don't-mess-with-me attitude, scaring everybody away.

.:Strengths & Weaknesses:.
Eve is physically strong, able to beat a man twice her size easily. Her lack of fear could also count as a strength, as well as her sharp tongue and quick wits.
However, she also has her weaknesses. She never thinks before she acts, and finds it hard to trust, meaning she has no-one to turn to.

.:Likes, Dislikes and Phobias:.
Despite all her strength, Eve does have one fear: Oneirophobia, fear of dreams. She finds it hard to sleep because of this, but will never admit it to anybody.
She also dislikes having to be around anybody she doesn't know or trust; this happens to be almost everybody. She also dislikes rules, claiming they are 'made to be broken' and, 'if they don't apply to you, why should they apply to me?'.
Eve happens to like being by herself, independence. She also enjoys challenges, but not the dumb ones she has to do at school; real challenges, that may count on her survival. She loves the rain, and heights, so she can often be seen on the flat roof of their apartment block, arms spread wide, laughing in the rain.

.:Eve's Favourites:.
Animal- Dolphin
Colour- Pink, blue and indigo.
Food- Cheese on toast
Drink- Coca-cola

.:Themesong:.
Coming soon

.:Quotes:.

I just love the night. That time when day fuses into day, and the whole world is asleep. Except for me. And as I lie there at night, and rain drums on the ceiling, I know then that I deserve better.
I also know that I belong here, which contradicts my every move.

I'm not an idiot, I just tend to forget to think sometimes! And you would too, if you were half as cool as me.

I'm not your friend; I'm nobody' s friend. If you want me, you're going to have to catch me- so come on, what are you waiting for?

Well, rules obviously don't apply to teachers or any adults, really. So why should they apply to me?

Oh yeah, 'cause you're really gonna get a girlfriend, Dad. You're pathetic.

Have you ever felt like everything's fallen out of place, and you can't quite put it together? Like there's something missing, and you'll never find it? I've felt like that everyday since I was six years old. And somehow, at the end of the World, I know I'll gave it all back.

If midnight is the hour everything closes, I want to be stood up in the roof, dancing in the rain.
My Tumblr
I've decided it's time to move on, and so I've quit CS. It's been a good three years, but, well, as of May 2014, I don't think I'll be coming back. I'd like to say thank you, to all of you. Thank you for encouraging me, inspiring me, and being my friends. I've had so much fun, but this is the end. Seeing as this is my last visit, I've changed my username back to the original, Rebel Faery. It's a name that I no longer go by, but a name I'll always remember. I'm so sorry to every fan of TIAJNAD, to everyone that read my writing, to, well, everyone. But it's time to move on. To make like Elsa and let it go. (I was still on CS when Frozen came out. It feels like so long ago.)
let it go, let it go, and I'll rise like the break of dawn
let it go, let it go, that perfect girl is gone
here I'll stand, and here I'll stay
let the storm rage on
the cold never bothered me anyway
Rebel Faery

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups