Entry For Draw Me A Speacies Contest by MODSPLEASEDELETE4

Based on Click to view
Artist MODSPLEASEDELETE4 [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Entry For Draw Me A Speacies Contest

Postby MODSPLEASEDELETE4 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:04 pm

Here as you can see is a horse-like shaped figure,it lives on a unknown planet,along with more of it's kind.It has big ears from the side of it's head,Always wavy hair that's never flat,and Wings on it's thighs.Sometimes their hing legs are bigger than the front!This is a entry for the contest only for the one who made the contest no stealing or idea copying etc.
MODSPLEASEDELETE4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Entry For Draw Me A Speacies Contest

Postby MODSPLEASEDELETE4 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:26 am

You see something off in the distance, you wonder what it can be.You walk up closer step by step puzzled.As you get closer it takes the form of a horse,though you've never seen one like it.You see wings on it's thighs and giant ears from the side of it's head,also how wavy the hair is.You stand and gawk and the strange creature.You walk even closer.The creature watches you reach your hand out and touch it.You notice the skin feels like velvet.You can't wait to get back home and tell everyone about your discover.But first you need to find your camera.You go back and get it from your rocket pod.As you walk back the horse is gone.You stand there confused wondering if it was all a day-dream.You shake your head and sit down on a near by rock."Now no one is going to believe me."You say with a sigh kicking a pebble across the dusty surface.You get up and walk around the strange planet."At least I can capture some seanery."You say captureing a picture with your camera.You take a look behind and then you see it.You gasp,looking at the horse.You raise up your camera about to take a picture of the mystic creature,then it runs at you.You start to run too but the horse starts to catch up.Finally you stop takeing a few breaths.As you horse comes up you start to say "Please don't hurt-"You cut off as the horse looks at you.You see it's waiting for something so you climb on it's back and ride off. ~Crazy-Kitteh
MODSPLEASEDELETE4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me