TE #87 by Luna~tic

Based on Click to view
Artist Luna~tic [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

TE #87

Postby Luna~tic » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:36 am

This TE is up for adoption! just fill out the form below! :)
End date is Dec 10

Code: Select all
Username:
Tiny Elephant's Name:
Butterfly's Name:
Write a story about this TE:

Loopyloola wrote:Username-Loopyloola
Elephants name-Ana
Gender-female
Personally-Ana is very pretty and every one likes her she cares a lot about other elephants and has never raised her voice at anyone. But the problem is that she gets all stupid around boys. When she is feeling blue ermm sad she talks to her butterfly who sorts everything is out.
Butterfly's name-Merry
Story-One day Ana went to the clearing that she met her friends at every day and when she got there a tree had fallen into the clearing and her friends were trapped inside. There were rocks around the clearing so they couldn't get go around. She couldn't carry them out since her wings weren't strong enough. She asked Merry what to do and she said she could fly back and get help . But then a big branch fell and almost hit her friends in the head. Her shy friend Thaila started to cry she knew she had to act fast she looked around and got a idea she got a big branch and told her friends to hold on with their trucks. She used a rock to push the stick against. She pushed and her friends scrambled on the rocks. She pushed with all her strength and flapped her wings wildly and she was still pulling when her friends stepped onto the rock she was on sending her reeling backwards she got her self and hovered in the air agsausted. Thaila who was still crying thanked her and her other friends ran and embraced her when she landed and together they went home.

Codes:
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=1327631][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=1292118&size=medium&format=png&rev=1355366525[/img][/url]
Last edited by Luna~tic on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
I come onto CS maybe once in a blue moon? So don't expect fast replies.
Pretty inactive nowadays as travelling the world keeps me pretty busy, but I'm here now and again for a yarn or even if you want a few pets? Feel free to make a one sided offer, although I retain my right to refuse or edit a trade if there is something I'd want to hold on to for memories sake.
WME herd.
Feel free to PM me if you're interested in adopting one.
Luna~tic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: TE #87

Postby Stephajo » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:30 am

love the blues! very pretty!
Stephajo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luna~tic » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:49 pm

Thank you, I have a bit of a design block but as soon as it passes I'll be letting out TEs everytime I login.
Pretty inactive nowadays as travelling the world keeps me pretty busy, but I'm here now and again for a yarn or even if you want a few pets? Feel free to make a one sided offer, although I retain my right to refuse or edit a trade if there is something I'd want to hold on to for memories sake.
WME herd.
Luna~tic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stephajo » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:14 am

Luna~tic wrote:Thank you, I have a bit of a design block but as soon as it passes I'll be letting out TEs everytime I login.

haha...look forward to it! Don't feel like you need to make a ton though! i only ask that you make a couple each month. I realize people are busy and have other things going on so it's ok.
Stephajo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luna~tic » Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:45 pm

bump
WME herd.
Luna~tic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Tornado~ » Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:18 pm

Username-Loopyloola
Elephants name-Ana
Gender-female
Personally-Ana is very pretty and every one likes her she cares a lot about other elephants and has never raised her voice at anyone. But the problem is that she gets all stupid around boys. When she is feeling blue ermm sad she talks to her butterfly who sorts everything is out.
Butterfly's name-Merry
Story-One day Ana went to the clearing that she met her friends at every day and when she got there a tree had fallen into the clearing and her friends were trapped inside. There were rocks around the clearing so they couldn't get go around. She couldn't carry them out since her wings weren't strong enough. She asked Merry what to do and she said she could fly back and get help . But then a big branch fell and almost hit her friends in the head. Her shy friend Thaila started to cry she knew she had to act fast she looked around and got a idea she got a big branch and told her friends to hold on with their trucks. She used a rock to push the stick against. She pushed and her friends scrambled on the rocks. She pushed with all her strength and flapped her wings wildly and she was still pulling when her friends stepped onto the rock she was on sending her reeling backwards she got her self and hovered in the air agsausted. Thaila who was still crying thanked her and her other friends ran and embraced her when she landed and together they went home.
~Tornado~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luna~tic » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:15 pm

Loopyloola wrote:Username-Loopyloola
Elephants name-Ana
Gender-female
Butterfly's name-Merry

She's yours!
WME herd.
Luna~tic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Tornado~ » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:16 pm

Yay! These elephants are so cute!
~Tornado~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stephajo » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:28 am

Don't forget! We have some adorable gift lines that all Tiny Elephant Owners can use for free! They were made by the wonderful KitFairy and our found here: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1386505

Breeding is also available! You can use your own TEs if you have more than two, or you can ask someone permission to breed with one of their TEs! That is found here! viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1399133

As a bonus, if you breed your TEs, you'll get access to color in these awesome family lines: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1397683
Stephajo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me