Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Don't you wish you could be 5 again? by Shezmu

Artist Shezmu [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Don't you wish you could be 5 again?

Postby Shezmu » Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:07 pm

Don't you wish you could be 5 again when you colored outside the lines and truly believed that your dog that had once stepped on the piano was the next Beethoven? Well, my brother and I occasionally have impromptu "immature-offs" where we both try to be as immature as possible. This includes sticking out tongues at passing cars, whining, coloring outside the lines, and basically annoying the heck out of eachother. It all started a few years ago when our mom said "Oh thank goodness you two are mature enough to know right from wrong, i'll never have to deal with little 5 year olds breaking things all the time or farting on my pillow." Naturally, she gets mad at us the next day for being immature. So, we decided that a few days each year we would be snotty little 5 year olds (i'm not saying all 5 year olds are immature and snotty, i'm just saying we were acting like immature snotty 5 year olds) to make our parents...appreciate...our maturity a bit more.

So, yesterday was one of those days despite me having the flu, and i felt like i wanted to make an editable (i know it's crude...5 year olds don't appreciate the arts) that looks like something a 5 year old drew/colored.

So if you do color this, just have fun and don't worry about coloring inside the lines :P

Rules:
-Have fun
-Don't remove my signature

there's a layer at the top that says REMOVE...but i forgot to do that green thing with writing on it, so there's nothing to remove XP

P.S. the timer tells lies...it hates me...don't listen to it...it's out to get me >.>
This is a major WIP My old username was DerpyLuvr, now changed to Shezmu...and yeah, I know I'm not the best artist, but I love to draw and will continue to do so. Now please enjoy these jokes below that you may or may not get, depending on if you have read the Percy Jackson series or not.
Shezmu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Don't you wish you could be 5 again?

Postby .Lunarsky. » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:05 pm

I wanna color but i have no time >:U
it so cute ;u;
I log in once in awhile for nostalgia, if your an old friend please message me and I'd love to get back to you!
.Lunarsky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me