Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Alone. by rainy.txt

Artist rainy.txt [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Alone.

Postby rainy.txt » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:58 am

Vent art.
This describes how I feel RIGHT NOW.
My "best friend" and I were working out in the school fitness center just now, but then her friend came and asked her to go to the upper lounge of the school. She promised to keep me company, but she just left without even saying goodbye or happy weekend. She just left me alone, in the school basement, accompanied by the empty science classrooms, the dark gym and the lockers.
I feel so angry and VERY VERY sad.

She also makes fun of me because I dont like twilight (no offense, twilight fans), and she also makes fun of me because I like ouran highschool host club. I usually try my best to forgive her, but this time is "the last straw".

I really want to shout at her, 'I hate you. I hate you I hate you I hate you. What is wrong with my likes and dislikes? Is it even your business?!"
under construction
rainy.txt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Alone.

Postby heyitsemily » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:12 am

wow. thats kinda how i felt wen my "friend" would always make me cry. TWICE, she did it. Now, she says were friends but, in my mind im like," Geez, why is she bothering me?!" but, yeah. i suggest telling her somethin like this," why are you always makeing fun of me just cuz i dont like twilight? its my opinion, not urs..." maybe that would work??? ;) PM me if u need company :)

Everything is YouTube, and nothing hurts.

{Pictured above- OurSecondLife & JennxPenn}
heyitsemily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainy.txt » Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:27 pm

Yes, thank you so much :')
My "friend" LOVE LOVE LOOOOVES twilight while I dislike it. I will try and tell her :'3
under construction
rainy.txt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchSoul0123 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:06 pm

OK. My opinion is, if she's not going to respect you, how is she your friend? Me? I hate twilight with a vengance. Anime is my life. Even if they were my only friend in the whole world, I woulden't put up with someone pushing me arround for who I am. It doesn't work. It's no fun for anyone involved. It makes you feel carpfishy, she's probubbly in a bad state herself, and anyone whos friends with both of you might get torn in half. You should talk to her, but honestly, if your giving respect for her opinions while she's dissing yours, is it really worth all the pain it couses?
I'm saying this not to be insulting or anything, but because your my friend, and I hate seeing you so sad. I know how it is, seriously. Take my word for it.
WitchSoul0123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby P0CKETKNIFE » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:20 am

I dislike Twilight as well. Some of my friends like it but they don't bring it up or make fun of me. But I can relate to you, One of my friends hated MLP and when she was making fun of a girl who did like it I told her I actually liked it. She laughed at me the whole day. She wasn't my friend and the girl she made fun of became my best friend. If she can't deal with it, your to good for her. She might not be your friend at all in my oppion.

lee artist he/him + adult
    ► I've been an active user on
    CS through a good number of
    years, but nowadays I tend to
    keep to myself and check in
    when I have the time. I'll be on
    artfight this year
    -- team vampire!!

mods made me remove my links lmao / credit

P0CKETKNIFE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heyitsemily » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:27 am

Christa1910 wrote:Yes, thank you so much :')
My "friend" LOVE LOVE LOOOOVES twilight while I dislike it. I will try and tell her :'3

well,good luck! ;) ;) ;)

Everything is YouTube, and nothing hurts.

{Pictured above- OurSecondLife & JennxPenn}
heyitsemily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainy.txt » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:04 pm

Rainy Spark wrote:I dislike Twilight as well. Some of my friends like it but they don't bring it up or make fun of me. But I can relate to you, One of my friends hated MLP and when she was making fun of a girl who did like it I told her I actually liked it. She laughed at me the whole day. She wasn't my friend and the girl she made fun of became my best friend. If she can't deal with it, your to good for her. She might not be your friend at all in my oppion.

Thanks for these words, Rainy 8')
I feel loads better now, and she said sorry to me for what she did :')

And thanks to all of you who helped me oUo
under construction
rainy.txt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me