Based on Click to view
Artist harlical [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
22 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Monochrome Zephyx

Postby harlical » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:23 am

Zephyx of Grayscale

This Zephyx, known more commonly as 'The Monochrome Zephyx', represents order and strictness. Its hypnotizing looks draw one to listen to it, to do as it says, without flaws or imperfection. The Zephyx of Grayscale believes in purity, and that all that is impure must by exterminated. The Monochrome Zephyx does not believe in free time, either, and is constantly busying itself so that it is not useless.

The Monochrome Zephyx represents Grayscales, purity, order, perfection, and usefulness.

RULES FOR ADOPTING-

> You may only own 3 Zephyx at the moment*

> Do not ask to be an artist or mod; I will decide on who I want to be a mod or artist.

> Do not beg me to make you a custom design; I will be doing no customs whatsoever.

> Do not ask when I or any other artist will be adding a new design. We will get to them when we can.

> Do not post spam.

> Ask me to be an affiliate of your adoptable! I don't bite.

> Make your own forms if you want, as long as they include all the elements of the base one.

> Do not bribe to get a design. This means that you may not offer something to the artist to improve your chances. This means that, artists, you may not accept these bribes and you must report it to me. If I find out about any bribing that went unreported and/or accepted by the artist, both the person who is bribing AND the artist will be banned from MZA.

> No complaining if you do not win. I don't want to hear it, it will make me guilty and sad and I'll be forced to be mean and say something along the lines of "Deal with it." or something. D:

> Ask me about the species! I'll be glad to answer your questions. :D

> Fanart is okay, as long as you either have permission from the owner of the Zephyx or the Zephyx belongs to you. This includes digital art, traditional art, writing, poems, et cetera.

If there is a * next to the rule, that means that it is possible for it to change.

Code: Select all
[b]Zephyx Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Partner God/Goddess:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Why you want this Zephyx:[/b]
[b]What you will do with this Zephyx:[/b]
[b]Habits:[/b]
[b]Other [art, stories, et cetera]:[/b]

Judging will be on December 1st.
offering all pets for art !! viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3081009
interested in commissions ?? contact me on my deviantart !
harlical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Monochrome Zephyx

Postby maddie4321 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:50 am

Zephyx Name: Stoneteller
Partner God/Goddess:
Personality:tough but caring
Why you want this Zephyx: Very pretty
What you will do with this Zephyx: I am not sure but I may breed her.
Habits:Likes to do stuff which is useful. Like watching and maintaning order.
Other [art, stories, et cetera]:
The horse is a creature who sacrifices his own being to exist through the will of another... He is the noblest conquest of man
maddie4321

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hedgehog101 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:01 pm

WIP

Zephyx Name: Paradox
Partner God/Goddess: WIP
Personality: WIP
Why you want this Zephyx: When I saw this, the first think that struck me was horrible beauty. Here was a creature that believed in the same and nothing else. A creature, literally black and white. I am a person who cherishes and loves differences. They are nessecary. After all, difference is the only thing we all have in common. I am Jewish, one among a minority. This creature made me think of the Holocaust. the mass killing of Jews, Gypses, those with disorders, and anyone else disliked. For the sole reason that they were different, and to make room for people the same, clones. I guess Hittler believed what he was doing as right. But millions of people suffered and died. I never want it to happen again. To anyone. This creature filled me with awe. I wanted to express the beauty in his horrible mistakes. I wanted to show his view... and how it was all too late when he realized his fault.
Differences are everything in the world. When I was younger, I had a crush on a boy so much like me. But I know now I could never have loved him. Two of the same pieces don't fit together. Now my heart is dedicated to a boy almost the parallel opposite from me. But our differences are where we find our strengths. There has to be differences. Yin and Yang. Light and dark. They are not good and evil. I don't think purity exists. I don't believe in anything perfectly good, nor anything perfectly bad.They are what they are. Simply different.
What you will do with this Zephyx: I will write about him. He really sparks my creativity. I will draw him, over and over. I will use him for emotions. I will write stories about him and with him in it, but mostly ones from his point of view. WIP
Habits: WIP
Other [art, stories, et cetera]: I am working on my story. My art is about 1/4 of the way done. This time it will not be online. Just pencil, paper, and a scanner.
The clock ticked out the seconds. 1, 2, 3, 4.... Not one was wasted. Below, creatures followed it's command.
Last edited by hedgehog101 on Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
hedgehog101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azzoth » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:51 pm

Zephyx Name:
This Zephyx is named Charr, for the color of her coat. She used to take it as an insult, but now she wears her name with pride. Charr means "From the Ashes".

Partner God:
Charr's mate is Zhan. He is a Zephyx god of sands and ruins. Some associate him with Egyptian mythology, but he really stands for the history of every culture. Zhan has a tan colored coat, with a dusty tail and mane. His eyes are a gleaming green color, and he has feathers woven into his mane. Charr met Zhan when they were assigned to hunt together during a ceremony.

Personality, History and Habits:
Charr's parents died protecting her from demons when she was 3. Kray, her father, left her at the top of a volcano where the smoke and ash would camoflauge her from their pursuers. Her mother's name was Atva, which means "Spirit of the Storm". After 5 days and 5 nights, Charr climbed down the volcano and met with Uskaro, a Zephyx god of caring. Uskaro raised Charr as her own child and taught her how to hunt. Eventually, Charr was selected to become the goddess of courage and bravery.
Although she has a menacing appearence, Charr is quite gental. Her eyes have a hypnotizing quality, and she uses this to soothe those in pain. Sometimes she needs to get away from the world, though, so she will fly back to the volcano where her parents left her to protect her. There she will stay for a day, until she is ready to go back.

Why you Want this Zephyx, and What Will you do With This Zephyx:
This Zephyx is beautiful. I had attempted to get a different Zephyx before, but I'm glad I didn't get it. If I had, I probably never would have seen this one. I will put this amazing creation in my Chicken Smoothie siganture, and smile every time my eyes settle on it.

Other:
Oh how the ashes fall!
A dusty, dusty grey,
mixed with shades of black.

Her eyes may frighten,
or even shock,
but don't you worry,
she is forever an angel.

Courage and bravery,
bravery and courage,
however it is painted,
she is always strong of heart.

The tale of Charr,
a hero's awakening,
born from the depths of a volcano.
I am always looking for trades! I have a lot of pets and I am willing to trade in bulk!
azzoth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby albinny trancy » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:49 pm

Zephyx Name: Xyrios (Zeer-EE-ohs), but, as he prefers to be called, "The Monochrome King."
Partner God/Goddess: He has none.
Personality:
Why you want this Zephyx:
What you will do with this Zephyx:
Habits:
WIP.
So excited! Getting my first Kiamara in a month because of train. and .Blue.'s breeding!!! <333
albinny trancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jern. » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:21 am

WIP

Zephyx Name:

θάνατος
Death in Greek.

Male.

Partner God/Goddess:

Erebus
Ἔρεβος, "deep darkness, shadow"
EREBOS (or Erebus) was the Protogenos (primeval god) of darkness, consort of Nyx (Night), whose dark mists enveloped the edges of the world, and filled the deep hollows of the earth. His wife Nyx drew these mists across the heavens to bring night to the world, while his daughter Hemera scattered them bringing day : one blocking out the light of Aither (shining, blue heaven) and the other revealing it. The bright upper air (aither) was regarded as the source of day in the ancient cosmogonies rather than the sun.

The name Erebos was also used for the dismal, netherworld realm of Haides.

Personality:

Why you want this Zephyx:

To be honest this is the first time I have heard of this adopts, but I really love the desgin, I adore black and white designs.

What you will do with this Zephyx:
Habits:
jern.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azzoth » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:52 am

So what were the results?
I am always looking for trades! I have a lot of pets and I am willing to trade in bulk!
azzoth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harlical » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:17 pm

Sorry about the wait!

The winner of this Zephyx is hedgehog101- I really thought that her form went well with the Monochrome Zephyx, so congrats! ^^

Thank you to everyone who entered!
offering all pets for art !! viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3081009
interested in commissions ?? contact me on my deviantart !
harlical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hedgehog101 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:04 pm

aereosync wrote:
    Sorry about the wait!

The winner of this Zephyx is hedgehog101- I really thought that her form went well with the Monochrome Zephyx, so congrats! ^^

Thank you to everyone who entered!

Thank you so much! I am so glad I won! I never got to post my picture of him, but I might later. :lol: I am just so happy! And great job to everyone else, too! All the entries I saw looked great.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
unicorn12 is my brother
Steampunk RP
hedgehog101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me