Mythical Monsters || Werewolf roleplay || OPEN!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Mythical Monsters || Werewolf roleplay || OPEN!

Postby jays_scene » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:34 pm

This land has been covered in plant-life, monster-life, and wolf-life for as long as time itself. This land is a large island in the middle of the Caribbean Sea, and located near the Bermuda Triangle, the island is about 13,758 acres (Approximately 566,280 square feet). The first territory along the sea-bed is the Werewolf territory. The Werewolf territory takes up a little less than 1/3 of the island, and it covered in Pine Trees, and marsh. Amongst the pines a long the sea, a mansion sits where all of the Werewolves live. The Werwolves' land is closest to the humans's land.

The Werewolf territory is separated from the Lupin territory by a thick river.

The Lupin territory is covered in little swamps and Deciduous Woodland, and small log cabins where the Lupin live. The Lupin don't all live together like the Werewolves, instead they only live with close blooded relatives. Such as wives, husbands, daughters, or sons. Again, their territory covers a little less than 1/3.

The Lupin territory is seperated from The Unknown Beasts' territory by a stretch of empty feilds, and a steep mountain.

The Unknown Beasts territory is basically made up of Deciduous Woodland, and Pine Trees and ponds. The Beasts' usually live in multiple story cottages with relatives that live with them. Such as Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, Wives, Husbands, Daughters, and Sons. Still, their territory covers a little less than 1/3.

Separating the Beasts, and the Werewolves territory, is a small stream. These two are very close allies.

In the uncharted lands, it is illegal to attack another wolf unless threatened, but, be warned, monsters are more frequent there.

Last edited by jays_scene on Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Killing You wrote:You loved me for all the wrong reasons.
All the wrong reasons.
There's nothing but pain left here I know.
What's killing me,
Is that I'm killing you!

The Road wrote:Save me, can anyone save me?
I don't know who I am anymore
This was supposed to be the dream
You don't see the pain in my eyes?
You don't hear the pain in my words?
I'm just stuck here cold and alone with no one beside me
And I wanna go home
I wanna go home I wanna sleep in my own bed
I want a normal life again
Is this the end? Is this the end?
No matter how hard I try, all I know is the road
All I know is the road
A boy of anguish now, he's a man of soul,
Traded in his misery for the lonely life of the road.
The years were cruel to him no,
He will let them go.
Lays awake tryna' find the man inside to back his bags and escape this world.
I've never been so torn up in all of my life,
I should of seen this coming.
I've never felt so hopeless,
Than I did tonight.
I don't wanna do this anymore, I'm moving on.
He wanted to change the world, to make it all worthwhile.
So he put his pen to paper and poured out everything inside.
He's read the scene and unpacked the man that he had became.
So leave him trailing on the fasttrack to falling into his grave.

!!! wrote:Schools out, but
unfortunately I got my phone
taken away. :/
jays_scene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Werewolf Types

Postby jays_scene » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:37 pm

Type I-
Usually have way over-sized wolves they can shift into, that is more human-like than Type II, and hungry for a good fight. Only a few generations have this, considering the first generation mate's were forced into Lab testing's that ended badly. Usually have mates. (Ask the charry owner first if you can be Bond Mates with one of their charries.) They are usually stronger than Type II, but slower and more bulky. Heightened senses and emotions.

Type II-
Smaller than Type I but are capable to shift into legitimate wolves that are larger than the wild wolves. They are more laid back but still have a temper that is hard to control. Feel things about 10 times more than the average human would, and are fast healers, as well as quick runners. Usually have mates. (Again, please ask first.)

Type I-
Able to turn at will, and most powerful on full moon. This beast is a quick healers, faster than the werewolves, but are not as strong as them. Do not have mates. Have heightened senses.

Type II-
Type II are forced to shifting once a month- during the full moon. Once they are shifted, they have no regulation of what they are doing. They are like a totally different person, and wouldn't even recognize his or her own best friend. Heightened senses. They have mates, but during full moon, they don't even recognize them. (Really, please do ask if you can mate with another persons character)

Type I-
This beast doesn't have a name. They are usually aggressive given their accusations, but once they get to trust you they are kind. Can communicate with other mortal/immortals, and have the human structure but look like wolves, usually sport human eye colors. Usually around 6' 2" by 16, have quick healing but it pains them more to heal than it does to actually get the wound. They have great speed, and are incapable of taking on a human form, also have mates.

Type II-
Highly aggressive, untrustworthy and most have built a mental wall to ward off others. They are offended easily and are not afraid to shed some blood. Can communicate with other mortal/immortals, and have human structure but look like wolves, sport human eye colors but by the time they are 16-years-of-age they are blood red. Usually about 6' 0" by 16. Quick to heal, have mates, super fast and are incapable of taking on a human form.
All the wrong reasons.
What's killing me,
Is that I'm killing you!

And I wanna go home
All I know is the road
He will let them go.
Than I did tonight.

jays_scene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

What is a Bond Mate?

Postby jays_scene » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:49 pm

A bond mate is someone that the Goddess designed you to be with, someone that can basically see right through you - in a good way. Sure you'll have your problems like any real relationship, but you can't stand to be away from eachother. Whether your pairing is GirlxGirl, BoyxBoy, or BoyxGirl, who knows what the Goddess has in store for you? Being rejected, now that's hard for the rejecter, and the rejecty. Both suffer, feel withdraws of having their mate at their side. But that feeling could never compare to the depresson you'd feel if you mate were to be torn away from you - whether it was because his or her life was taken away or they were forced to leave, it didn't matter. There are certain stages of depression you'd suffer for not having them by your side - and it only multiplies once you have mated ... done the deed.. blah blah blah, whatever you wanna call it. There are two steps to have the full mating ritual finished 100% First, you had to leave a bite mark on their collar bone. Second was the actually mating part. But once you are marked, if somebody accidentally were to touch it, you'd basically feel physically sick, and the idea that they were touching you is revolting and disguisting, but if you mate were to touch it, it's like your soft spot. The Mating Bond is probably the most important part of all three species of wolves. For these wolves, if you were to use somebodies mate for the core of a threat, it's like offending the Goddess.

There isn't much to say about these guys except for the fact that they are born in their wolf form, and they don't first change until they hit puberty. They are usually kept in the basement. Sounds dark, right? lolno. The basement is actually made for those pups, and they are only allowed to wander around the house if the Phi (The pupsitter) are watching them. And under no circumstances are they allowed outside.
Last edited by jays_scene on Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
All the wrong reasons.
What's killing me,
Is that I'm killing you!

And I wanna go home
All I know is the road
He will let them go.
Than I did tonight.

jays_scene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Our monster threats

Postby jays_scene » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:50 pm

Monsters that threaten the species

Message me before you decide to have your characters spot or come across one of the monsters.

THE BEOWULF DRAGON

The barbed tail shaped like an arrowhead can be used as a weapon in battle. In flight, the tail operated like a rudder, balancing the dragon and allowing it to execute skillful aerial maneuvers. Adapted to see in the dim light of the caves, the dragon's eyes are well suited for watching over it's hoard of plundered treasure. It's fiery breath lights the skies. Chain mail provides no defense against its crushing jaws and poisonous fangs. A reservoir of venom is located in the upper jaw. The dragon's enormous body is blackened by soot of its own flames. Its blue-green scales glow with inner fire. The batlike wings attached to the torso by robust muscles list the dragon in flight. The bones within the wing structure are hollow to reduce their weight. The dragons height is about 3 times taller than a human when it's on all four claws, and rarely stands up on its hind claws, but when it does it can reach to be taller than 6 men put together. Only three are left, and only three wonder the world at a time, so it's rare to be spotted.

THE CHUPACABRA

The size of the hens' eggs, the big eyes glow an alien red. Some witnesses claim they fire laser beams to paralyze victims! The monster's feet and hands have huge, viciously curved and wickedly sharp claws for pinning down helpless prey. The legs are long and muscular for bounding 66 feet at a stride when advancing on prey. Strangely, the monster never leaves foot prints. Witnesses say the chupacabra's mouth bristles with great fangs. Some say they are bright red. Some witnesses say the beast has bare gray or blue skin, others that it has scales or fur. The chupacabra is usually said to have bat-like wings with a span upto 13 feet. A few reporters say it has no wings. The average height of the chupacabra is 6 feet. It's a bloodsucking, vampire-like beast that is blamed by farmers and authorities alike for the brutal slaughter of pets and livestock- even the occasional werewolf. It seeks out its victims in the dark of nights and prey. First spotted in 1995.

THE KNUCKER

Eerie eyes glow with a chemical that allows the Knucker to see great distances in the densest waters and on land. Immense jaws open wide enough to swallow a horse and cart whole. Teeth larger than railroad spikes line a mouth that reeks of the Knucker's nauseating breath. A streamlined, eel-shaped body aids the Knucker in navigating quickly and silent through the chilly waters of the knuckerhole. Small wing-like things allow the Knucker to glide easily through the water. The tail acts like a sword, and is the most dangerous appendage of the Knucker. It's a terrible, water-dwelling dragon that lives in the sea that's mere miles from the pack houses' and where the immortals go to fetch water, so all must beware of the meat-eating 300 foot long eel.

THE BASILISK

Some say the eyes glowed a fiery red, like hot coals. Whatever they're color, they are deadly. The bright, pointed rooster's comb on the head was said to resemble a king or queens crown. The tail is long and snaky, and may even have been lined with barbed spines. In some descriptions, the wings were more like those of a dragon than a bird. The body was rounded like a roosters but had a few feathers. Nobody is really sure how big the monster is capable of growing. The beast runs swiftly on feet that bristles with horrendously sharp claws The skin was as scaly as a skin of the roughest snake. The tongue was shaped like a tongue, and the beak, in many accounts, lined with dagger-like teeth. The Basilisk is a horrific mix of a reptile and bird. It was said to be hatched from an egg laid by a cockerel, an egg that as then incubated by a toad. If you looked into the Basilisk's eyes, it could kill you, as could its foul poisonous breath. Weasels were said to be immune to the Basilisk's poison, and the Weasel bite could kill them in minutes; hense why Werewolves, Beasts, and even the Lupin have some pet weasels. Also, if a Basilisk were to look to see its reflection, it would be killed.

THE CERBERUS

The jaws dribble venomous foam and a foul stench pours from the mouths. The dreadful teeth tear at pitiful victims. Some descriptions of Cerberus claim that the clawed feet are used to rip and flay the body of people who are greedy. In the most terrifying portrayals of Cereberus, its tail consists of a serpent who head rears up and springs into the attack. In other version, the Cerberus has either one or three dragon tails, each bearing a vicious spike. The Cerberus is a bit larger than a Werewolf, and can be also known as the H3ll Hound. In very rare cases, the Cerberus is befriended and used as a guard dog.

THE GRIFFIN

Early Mesopotamian images show the griffin ith a crested head, but in later pictures it has feathered, pointed ears. The Griffin usually has an eagles head with terrible piercing eyes and a sharp, curving beak they are capable of using as a knife. Huge, pointed talons as long as antelope's horns grow from the toes of the fore feet. These are often said to possess "magical powers." The long, snake-like tail is tipped with a tuft of hair like that of a lion. The griffin has the back end of a lion, and it's hair varies in a color from gold to cream with scarlet flecks. Although the male griffin is often described as wingless, the female has wings like a great eagle. In some stories, she flies like a bird, but in others she only takes to the air with short hops when fighting. The Griffin's usually nest on the edge of cliffs near the sea. The Griffin is very hard to befriend, but after a while of ability to gain trust, they are very kind pets; if seen in the wild, do not go straight up to it. They will tear you to shreds in seconds if you are not ready to battle. Usually takes more than 8 wolves to take down the Griffin.

THE VAMPIRE

His or her hypnotic eyes command the obedience of men, rats and wolves. Their breath reeks of rotting flesh, and their pointed fangs are suited for puncturing skin to reach blood-rich veins. Pale skin that is cold to the touch is a typical feature of the undead. The well-dressed nobleman possesses superhuman strength and the ability to transform into a bat, or a cloud of fog. Sometimes even a wolf. The vampire is unable to breach sunlight, or else they'll explode in ashes. If unable to collect blood, they age rapidly. If you were to be bit by a vampire, then that vampire that had bitten you was killed, the vampire bite would instantly be gone. The only way to kill a vampire would be to bring it into sunlight, stab it through the heart, or chopping off its head.

BIGFOOT

Bigfoot has a heavy brow ridge and wide, ape-like nostrils. Its eyes may shine green or yellow. The arms are long in proportion to the body, hanging down to the knees or even below. Bigfoot measures more than 3 feet wide, and has a stooping posture and broad, sloping shoulders.Its weight it estimated aat 400 - 440 pounds. One of Bigfoot's most distinctive features is a thick covering of hair. Usually this coat is shaggy and brown, but some people have described rust-colored, black or even glossy hair. The Bigfoot is to mostly wander the mountains so it is more likely to be seen in the Unknown Beast territory. The Bigfoot is easy to befriend; that is if it senses it can trust you.
All the wrong reasons.
What's killing me,
Is that I'm killing you!

And I wanna go home
All I know is the road
He will let them go.
Than I did tonight.

jays_scene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The rules - They suck I know, but we gotta have them!

Postby jays_scene » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:52 pm

Rules

[More rules may be added]
[Also, helper making these is One Sunrise]
[Lastly, I know there are a lot of rules, but still... please follow them!]

1. All of Tess' and Nick's rule's apply!
2. No power-playing!
3. No drama outside the roleplay, please!
4. Don't join then never come back!
5. Anime is allowed!
6. Interesting colors, such as purple, green, red, are allowed in the wolves' pelt!
7. At least 2+ sentences please! We don't want this roleplay to die, do we?!
8. Be somewhat descriptive when roleplaying, but please keep it PG-13!!!
9. Please ask before you have your character have mated with somebody else's character! (Please inform me if the other person says 'yes' too so I can put it in my list.
10. Werewolves, Lupin, and The Beasts all follow one ruler that is the Goddess.
11. Please use { [ ( ) ] } for OOC!
12. Werewolves, Lupin, and Beasts are all powered by The Full Moon.
13. Drama is wanted, but don't go overboard.
14. Please ask me before you spot or some across one of the monsters, pretty please with a cherry on top! (Only monsters that you allowed to ignore this rule on are the Chupacabra, the Basilisk, the Griffin, Bigfoot, and the vampires.)
15. Only certain types of monsters you are able to befriend. (Such as the Griffin (very difficult), the vampires (somewhat difficult if they are able to control their bloodlust) and the bigfoot (only if they trust you, do not take well to being attacked.))
16. Electronics are allowed, but not cars. They're wolves! They don't need cars!
17. Also, when they shift back to human form, they have their clothes on, they're not teared into shreds or anything. But that doesn't mean they have the clothes on in their wolf form.
18. Neither male or female know they are mates until they touch. And that's when they feel the slight zap of "electricity."
All the wrong reasons.
What's killing me,
Is that I'm killing you!

And I wanna go home
All I know is the road
He will let them go.
Than I did tonight.

jays_scene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ranks

Postby jays_scene » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:59 pm

Werewolf Ranks

High Rankings

Female
Male

Alpha (1-2) -
Alpha Pair wrote:Alpha Male:
Ben Bruce - 23 years of age - page 1
Alpha Female:
Win his heart

Usually there are two within a pack, although sometimes there is only one. However there can only be one of each gender holding this position. They are normally the active mating pair. They are dominant over all the rest of the pack and what they say should be considered law within their pack. They take an interest in what goes on in their pack and if they've been away for any length of time look to the Beta to learn of what goes on in the pack. (Leaders)

Beta (1-2) -
Beta Pair wrote:Beta Male:
Beta Female:

There may be one or two in a pack, one of each gender. They are an active mating pair and are second in command. When neither alpha are around they take charge as it is the responsibility that falls to them. The Beta is there in order to test the Alpha in skirmishes which are never truly serious and results in little to no damage of either creature. Although there may come a time when the challange is serious. (Second in Command)

Gamma (1-2) -
Gamma Pair wrote:Gamma Male:
Gamma Female:

Those holding this position are usually if not always the oldest and wisest of the pack. Through their stories and their phrases they pass on to the others within the pack their wisdoms. They delight in telling stories to pups though sometimes what they tell is just legend, but still each story usually has some sort of moral to it. At one time they may have been the Alpha and usually that is true. However the current Alphas may put others here should it seem right to them. There is usually only one or two who fill this position and normally only one of each gender, especially if they were a prior Alpha pair. Those who hold this position are much respected and loved by the rest of the pack. (Elders)

Delta (1-4) -
Delta Quadruplets wrote:Delta Male(s):
Delta Female(s):

They are the messengers of the pack, the go between among the allies and sometimes even the axis. They risk their own lives by doing so, but it is their duty and must make sure that those who need to know are told. Sometimes they work in conjunction with the Upsilon. Those who seek this position must be agile, patient and have an even temperament while speaking with other packs. (Messengers)

Epsilon (1-2) -
Epsilon Pair wrote:Epsilon Male:
Epsilon Female:
Mercedes Bird - 21 years of age - page 10

They are the Guardians of the pack. They aren't usually mates, but that doesn't exactly make it unlikely to happen. Their job is to ward off intruders and are responsible for the safety and well-being of the pack. They should have at one time been either an Zeta, Eta or Iota for they will need the skills of peace and fighting. Though they should only resort to violence should peaceful persuasion fail. (Gaurdian)s

Zeta (1-3) -
Zeta Triplets wrote:Commander Zeta:
Scarlet Winters - 18 years of age - page 2
Zeta Chief's:

The war general of the pack. They take direct orders from the Alpha in case of a war. The Alpha may be the one to declare war, but the Zeta leads the army and plan the plans for war. They also train new recruits for position as a Eta and Eta or more to take his or her place in future. Normally there is only a single Zeta, but if the populace is high there can be as many as three. (War General)

Eta (2-8) -
Eta Group wrote:Eta Male(s):
Eta Female(s):
Lianna Singo - 16 years of age - Page 5

There are at least two in a pack. The Eta are the warriors of the pack. They are led by the Zeta or the Epsilon during skirmishes and wars. Although they will take orders from the Alpha or other higher ranks if given, but the Alpha's above all. (Warriors)

Theta (1) -
Theta Loner wrote:Theta:

They are the lead medics within the pack, therefore it is they that the Iota aspire to be. (Lead Medic)

Iota (1-2) -
Iota Pair wrote:Iota Male:
Iota Female:

They are the medics of the pack, knowledgeable in herbology. They have vast knowledge upon what plants and other natural resources will help cure and heal others. (Medics)

Kappa (1-2) -
Kappa Pair wrote:Kappa Male:
Kappa Female:

They are the lead hunters in the pack. Normal there is only one, though sometimes there are two depending upon how large the pack is. Usually mates. They lead the packs hunts when the Alpha or the Beta when substituting tell them to. They make sure that the entire pack is well fed and will not starve. They oversee as well, that the pack will have a well balanced diet. (Lead Hunters)

Lambda (Unlimited) -
Lambda Clan wrote:Lambda Male(s):
Lambda Female(s):

They are the hunters of the pack. They follow the Alpha or the Iota in the hunts. Those who hold this position are loyal and quick to follow orders. They have stealth and agility on their side and together are able to take down larger prey. (Hunters)

Mid Rankings

Mu (1) -
Mu Loner wrote:Annabell "Jynx" Pierson - 18 years of age - Page 1

They are the peace keeper of the pack, using mediation between those who're angry with one another. The Alpha may take them with them to speak with another pack over starting a treaty. They make sure that no serious fights break out within their own pack. They may at times also work with the Delta, Zeta or Upsilon. (Peace Keeper)

Sigma (1-2) -
Sigma Pair wrote:Sigma Male:
Sigma Female:

The Sigma are the Tutors of the pack. They know much about each thing. They often work with the Phi in order to teach the pups as well as the subordinates and others who might need a bit more knowledge within the pack. (Tutors)

Tau (1) -
Tau Loner wrote:Tau:

The Tau is the lead Scout/Upsilon. They give orders to the Upsilon on whom to spy upon or what packs to look at. They are also known as the best of the Upsilon and only those who've proven themselves may be promoted from Upsilon to this position. However their direct orders come from the Alphas. (Lead Scout)

Upsilon (1-4) -
Upsilon Quadruplets wrote:Upsilon Male(s):
Upsilon Female(s):
Autumn Larson - 18 years of age - page 3

The Upsilon are the scouts or spies of the pack. They go into other pack territories in order to find out what's going on. Afterwards they report back to the Alpha and tell them about all that they have seen, even should it just be that pups have been born. They will also report to the Zeta if they were asked to find wolves of their own for battle, or they report to the Alpha pair. (Scouts/Spies).

Lower Rankings

Phi (1) -
Phi Loner wrote:Phi:

They are the pup sitters of the pack and delight in teaching the young that which they will need in the future. However if a pup gets lost or hurt they are hold accountable should the pup have been under their care at that time. (Pup-sitter)

Psi (Unlimited) -
Psi Clan wrote:Psi Male(s):
Psi Female(s):

These are the subordinates of the pack. Usually new members or yearling wolves start here and must prove themselves before they are given a better ranking. However they need to be careful and achieve a higher ranking least they become the Omega. (Subordinate)

Omega (1) -
Omega Loner wrote:Omega:

They are the scape goats of a pack. Often they are picked on by the other wolves and are last to eat. Sometimes things may become so bad that they might even up and leave the pack, though there are those who remain to stick it out. (Lowest Rank)

PUP:

Pup -
Pup Group wrote:Pup Male(s):
Pup Female(s):

They are the young usually born into the pack after three-four months of the mother being pregnant. Depending upon morality and the attitude of a pack as well as the food that is viable the number of pups in any pack may vary. Born as a legitimate wolf pup, but shift to human for the first time when they are thirteen, or hit puberty.

Lupin & The Unknown Beasts Ranks

These Ranks are only held in the household. The Eldest male is the leader, the eldest son is second in command, and the eldest female is third in command. Anyone else under is a hunter or warrior.

The Page Household. (Of the Lupin Species. Located on page 2) wrote:Peter Page - 21 years of age
Parents: Unknown
Siblings: Unknown
The ____ Household. (Of The _____ Species) wrote:-----
Parents:
Siblings:
Last edited by jays_scene on Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:16 pm, edited 7 times in total.
All the wrong reasons.
What's killing me,
Is that I'm killing you!

And I wanna go home
All I know is the road
He will let them go.
Than I did tonight.

jays_scene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skellies

Postby jays_scene » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:00 pm

Please erase [ ] when filling out, thanks! Also, please use my forms. I made it for a reason...

ADULT FORM

Code: Select all
[center][img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=Basic%20Information%20&name=612kpb__.ttf&size=40&style_color=15155E[/img]

[color=#BF40BF][b]Full Name::[/b][/color] [size=85][First, Middle, Last][/size]
[color=#BF40BF][b]Nickname::[/b][/color] [size=85][What you usually go by][/size]
[color=#BF40BF][b]Age::[/b][/color] [size=85][13+][/size]
[color=#BF40BF][b]Gender::[/b][/color] [size=85][None of them he-shes, pweez! haha][/size]
[color=#BF40BF][b]Mother::[/b][/color] [size=85][Answer here][/size]
[color=#BF40BF][b]Father::[/b][/color] [size=85][Answer here][/size]
[color=#BF40BF][b]Sisters::[/b][/color] [size=85][Answer here][/size]
[color=#BF40BF][b]Brothers::[/b][/color] [size=85][Answer here][/size]
[color=#BF40BF][b]Step Sisters:: [/b][/color] [size=85][Answer here][/size]
[color=#BF40BF][b]Step Brothers::[/b][/color] [size=85][Answer here][/size]
[color=#BF40BF][b]Closest Friends::[/b][/color] [size=85][Answer here][/size]

[img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=Digging%20Deeper&name=612kpb__.ttf&size=40&style_color=15155E[/img]

[color=#0080FF][b]Personality::[/b][/color] [size=85][As descriptive as you can possibly get.. two lines is fine at the least...][/size]
[color=#0080FF][b]History::[/b][/color] [size=85][Again, at least two lines.][/size]
[color=#0080FF][b]Rank Wanted::[/b][/color] [size=85][Answer here][/size]
[color=#0080FF][b]Rank::[/b][/color] [size=85][Answer here][/size]
[color=#0080FF][b]Sexual Orientation::[/b][/color] [size=85][Straight, gay, bi...][/size]
[color=#0080FF][b]Species::[/b][/color] [size=85][You should know your Species by now][/size]
[color=#0080FF][b]Type::[/b][/color] [size=85][Type I or Type II?][/size]
[color=#0080FF][b]Crush::[/b][/color] [size=85][Now or in Future][/size]
[color=#0080FF][b]Partner::[/b][/color] [size=85][Your mate, or boyfriend/girlfriend][/size]

[img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=Reflection&name=612kpb__.ttf&size=40&style_color=15155E[/img]

[color=#408000][b]Eye color::[/b][/color] [size=85][They can be, like, purple, I don't care][/size]
[color=#408000][b]Hair color:: [/b][/color] [size=85][Answer here][/size]
[color=#408000][b]Tattoos or Markings/Scars::[/b][/color] [size=85][With picture or description][/size]
[color=#408000][b]Piercings::[/b][/color] [size=85][With picture or description][/size]
[color=#408000][b]Immortal form::[/b][/color] [size=85][Only for werewolves][/size]
[color=#408000][b]Normal form::[/b][/color] [size=85][If Unknown Beast, describe yourself or post a picture. If Werewolf or Lupin post human form.][/size][/center]

PUP FORM

Code: Select all
[center][img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=Basic%20Information%20&name=612kpb__.ttf&size=40&style_color=15155E[/img]

[color=#BF40BF][b]Full Name::[/b][/color] [size=85][First, Middle, Last][/size]
[color=#BF40BF][b]Nickname::[/b][/color] [size=85][What you usually go by][/size]
[color=#BF40BF][b]Age::[/b][/color] [size=85][2 week - 12 years][/size]
[color=#BF40BF][b]Gender::[/b][/color] [size=85][None of them he-shes, pweez! haha][/size]
[color=#BF40BF][b]Mother::[/b][/color] [size=85][Answer here][/size]
[color=#BF40BF][b]Father::[/b][/color] [size=85][Answer here][/size]
[color=#BF40BF][b]Sisters::[/b][/color] [size=85][Answer here][/size]
[color=#BF40BF][b]Brothers::[/b][/color] [size=85][Answer here][/size]
[color=#BF40BF][b]Step Sisters:: [/b][/color] [size=85][Answer here][/size]
[color=#BF40BF][b]Step Brothers::[/b][/color] [size=85][Answer here][/size]
[color=#BF40BF][b]Closest Friends::[/b][/color] [size=85][Answer here][/size]

[img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=Digging%20Deeper&name=612kpb__.ttf&size=40&style_color=15155E[/img]

[color=#0080FF][b]Personality::[/b][/color] [size=85][As descriptive as you can possibly get.. two lines is fine at the least...][/size]
[color=#0080FF][b]History::[/b][/color] [size=85][Again, at least two lines.][/size]
[color=#0080FF][b]Rank Wanted::[/b][/color] [size=85][Answer here][/size]
[color=#0080FF][b]Rank::[/b][/color] [size=85][Answer here][/size]
[color=#0080FF][b]Species::[/b][/color] [size=85][Answer here][/size]
[color=#0080FF][b]Type::[/b][/color] [size=85][Type I or Type II?][/size]
[color=#0080FF][b]Crush::[/b][/color] [size=85][Now or in Future][/size]

[img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=Reflection&name=612kpb__.ttf&size=40&style_color=15155E[/img]

[color=#408000][b]Eye color::[/b][/color] [size=85][They can be, like, purple, I don't care][/size]
[color=#408000][b]Fur color:: [/b][/color] [size=85][Answer here][/size]
[color=#408000][b]Immortal form::[/b][/color] [size=85][Only for werewolves][/size]
[color=#408000][b]Normal form::[/b][/color] [size=85][Where the picture or description of your pup will look like when they first shift into their human form.][/size][/center]
All the wrong reasons.
What's killing me,
Is that I'm killing you!

And I wanna go home
All I know is the road
He will let them go.
Than I did tonight.

jays_scene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Extra just in case.

Postby jays_scene » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:42 am

-
All the wrong reasons.
What's killing me,
Is that I'm killing you!

And I wanna go home
All I know is the road
He will let them go.
Than I did tonight.

jays_scene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My Characters, man!

Postby jays_scene » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:43 am

Full Name:: [Benjamin Paul Bruce]
Nickname:: [Ben, Benny]
Mother:: [~~~~]
Father:: [~~~~]
Sisters:: [Rebekah Bruce]
Brothers:: [Nope]
Step Sisters:: [Nada]
Step Brothers:: [Nopey.]
Closest Friends:: [Meh]

Personality:: [Benjamin can be somewhat cocky at times, but it's usually just to joke or mess around. He's kind-hearted and sweet most of the time, though, if you're hassling someone he cares about, he will fight along side them. He can be somewhat awkward with communication sometimes, but 99.98% of the time he can hold a conversation (With basically anyone but his family).]
History:: [There isn't anything major that there is too talk about but his parents I suppose. They had ditched the pack quite a long time ago, taking his five-year old sister. Ben refused to go, and stayed. Of course, he was too young to take over the pack, and he'd allowed the Beta to temporarily take over the pack. It all turned out fine, and on his 18th birthday, he battled the alpha and easily got the title back. Ever since then he'd been ruling the pack. Except... everyone is always taunting him and testing him about he's gonna ditch the pack like his parents.]
Rank Wanted:: [Meh]
Sexual Orientation:: [Heterosexual, straight.. whatever you wanna call it.]
Species:: [Werewolf]
Type:: [Type II]
Crush:: [fdsnhgdf]
Partner:: [No]

Eye color:: [Brown]
Hair color:: [Brrrrrooowwwwnnnnn]
Tattoos or Markings/Scars:: [Family Reunion on his chest and knee tattoos, along with a few (he's on the left)on his arm, and one on his leg (He's on the left)]
Piercings:: [Two on his lip]
Immortal form:: Image
Normal form:: Image

Full Name:: [Annabell Jynx Pierson]
Nickname:: [Jynx, Jynxy]
Mother:: [Deceased]
Father:: [Deaceased]
Sisters:: [None]
Brothers:: [Nope]
Step Sisters:: [Nope]
Step Brothers:: [N/A]
Closest Friends:: [Well, I haven't really gotten to know anybody yet.]

Personality:: [Jynx is actually pretty shy, and quite, but once you get to know her she's pretty fun and outgoing.]
Rank Wanted:: [Anything.]
Sexual Orientation:: [Straight, heterosexual]
Species:: [Werewolf]
Type:: [Type 2]
Crush:: [Meh]
Partner:: [N/A]

Eye color:: [Purple]
Hair color:: [Black]
Tattoos or Markings/Scars:: [Nope]
Piercings:: [Nope]
Immortal form:: Image
Normal form:: Image
Last edited by jays_scene on Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:17 pm, edited 5 times in total.
All the wrong reasons.
What's killing me,
Is that I'm killing you!

And I wanna go home
All I know is the road
He will let them go.
Than I did tonight.

jays_scene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Open!!

Postby jays_scene » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:44 am

Last edited by jays_scene on Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
All the wrong reasons.
What's killing me,
Is that I'm killing you!

And I wanna go home
All I know is the road
He will let them go.
Than I did tonight.

jays_scene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me