Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Jade Rabbit by Gundam Pilot 01

Artist Gundam Pilot 01 [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 53 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Jade Rabbit

Postby Gundam Pilot 01 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:47 am

the line art kinda annoys me. but i did my best.

This is Jade, the rabbit. he's a mysterious rabbit that appeared one day, and decided to go to a private high school, who knows why.

he had casted a spell on himself that makes people see him as a human, thus, fooling everyone around him. he was very well liked around the school, especially around the ladies, and became popular in no time. Jade had perfect grades, making him one of the smartest students in the school. he attended all athletic activities around campus, mentoring the students and showing them the best way to go about a situation. you could say, they looked up to him as a leader.

but during his time at that school, he noticed that there was this girl, in all of his classes, always making quick glances at him. she seems to have a few friends, always well prepared, smart, strong-willed, and quite thoughtful. Jade always found her a little odd because she wasn't like any of the other girls he talked too, and just like her, he had been keeping an eye on her also, she keeps glancing at me, but she never walked up and talked to me. why? Jade thought. he had noticed that the girl had been shying away from her friends lately, and it seemed that she was flowing further and further away from them.

well one day, after school, Jade decided to approach her by her locker. the hallways were emptying to a few students walking around. Jade bowed and greeted himself, "good afternoon miss," he said to her. she studded a little bit and bit her lip to make her stop.

"my name is Jade and yours?"

she didn't answer. the girl just looked to the side, avoiding his gaze. he realized this and asked, "what's the matter?"

she didn't answer.

Jade chuckled, "i see.... it's because of the way i look, doesn't it?"

the girl looked at him, wide eyed, until he said, "it's because of my good looks that you can't bare to look at me for as long as you'd like," he said rather dramatically. the girl gave him a look that said, ' you've got to be kidding me' and sighed, "well, i guess you could say it's because of your looks," the girl said.

"oh? am i ugly?"

"no, not at all," she looked up at him and stared at Jade for a while. she gave him a warm smile, even when she was confused about something, "you're actually, really cute... for a green rabbit."

Jade froze in place, completely stunned by what she said. she continued, "i never understood why my friends and everyone else see you as a human, when clearly, you are not. why is that?"

and now, it was as if the world turned upside down. his thoughts juggled around in his mind, having thought the magic worked on everyone. and it did, but why didn't it work on her? she truly is, quite odd indeed.

(ack! that was long. sry D:)
"life comes cheap, especially mine."
-H
Gundam Pilot 01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Jade Rabbit