Redline by ButterflyChaser

Based on Click to view
Artist ButterflyChaser [gallery]
Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Redline

Postby ButterflyChaser » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:28 pm

I'm not sure if it is helpful. My linework is sloppy. Anyways I got some practice out of it, which is something I need to do.

Edited to make the original linework easier to see. I pretty much kept the forehead and where the snout meets the head the same.

More less I made the snout shorter, made the head bigger. (there needs to be considerable space between the ear and the snout.) Nearly always I tend to shade in the top of the snout, which is something I do, not necessarily helpful for anything.
Looking for: Halloween 2019 pets. I have tokens but missed the trade in times due to no internet access the end of October.
ButterflyChaser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Redline

Postby Kiare » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:55 am

Looks really good o.o I love this. I like how you shade the snout it makes it look cool <3
ImageImage
Kiare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Redline

Postby geinkotsu » Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:56 am

I think this is a somewhat helpful redline, although make sure you point out all the features that have been changed or added on your redline to the best of your own capability. The image you draw in a redline is basically just the visual tool, but text or even text visualized on the image itself can really help make those details click in someone else's mind and direct them to take notice to key features of the drawing.
geinkotsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me