Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

My first editable! by Shezmu

Artist Shezmu [gallery]
Time spent 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

My first editable!

Postby Shezmu » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:23 am

so this is my first editable i have ever made! You can chose from 8 tail designs, 5 ear designs (i think...), 4 candy bag designs, and many eye brow designs to show whether your planning on a trick or a treat! Choose what you prefer or design your own! Then just color it in and add it to your signature or whatever you want! And make your own background, whether it's a spooky mansion or a kindly old-lady's front porch, you decide!

Rules:
-Don't remove my signature
-have fun!
-and please either use my design, or make your own ears, tail, goodie bag, etc. I don't want to see any earless pups, unless you are making it into another animal or something :3

You CAN use this on your signature, you CAN comment, and you CAN use on other websites, you CAN edit the lineart to your liking, just make sure you keep my cute little orange signature on there somewhere ;)

I have no idea how many layers it has, but i have never seen as many as i have in an editable XD

Hints & Tips:
If you don't already know this, to make a layer invisible, just click on the black circle to the left of it's title, and it'll become invisible! Then, if you want it back, click it again so it's black and SHAZAM! It's back! That's all you have to do to choose what features of your cute Halloween puppy you want!

Is it just me or does it sound like i'm trying to sell something...

But wait! There's more! ...just kidding, i just wanted to sound even more like a telemarketer :3
This is a major WIP My old username was DerpyLuvr, now changed to Shezmu...and yeah, I know I'm not the best artist, but I love to draw and will continue to do so. Now please enjoy these jokes below that you may or may not get, depending on if you have read the Percy Jackson series or not.
Shezmu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me