Time spent 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

SGA #47

Postby £eviathan » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:45 am

Congrats!

SGA name: Bleu
Personality:calm and collected he tends to always be in a smooth mood
History: Although Bleu had never stepped foot in the Byeu he had been taught some of the southern manners that came from living in that part of the world. One of his great greats had lived in louiseana and brought home the charm that comes from living in and or near new orleans. Bleu had the accent as if he lived there all his life although he had never stepped foot outside India. He wanted to visit there so bad it was palitable to all the other members of his immediate family. Problem was, the brave one who had gone there so long ago had passed on and no one knew how to get to this mythical land, all they had were stories and inherited accents. Bleu was not one to give up in the face of a challage. He bid his family farewell (just like that too), and headed off for the land of united of states. Not knowing if he would ever reach it but following his true southern heart as much as he could. Landing in the Byeu helping people as he could and because he kept getting confused with 'them darn crocks' he headed on to a new adventure.
One piece of ART:
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1431720
Other: Did you know spots like that are very hard to draw with a mouse? sorry if they are a bit sloppy. I also have some trouble seeing the differences in hues so...
Last edited by £eviathan on Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
£eviathan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SGA #47

Postby Shiver. » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:52 pm

[can i have colored a lineart of it for its art or does the whole thing have to be done by me?

{Hello.
Hey guys I am Shiver.I love toRPand I am an aspiringartist! I will be offline much more frequently now though. But I will be open toone x ones.So send me a pmand maybe we can work something out!Bye!

{ Book :: DA :: Artshop :: Gallery}
Shiver.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby £eviathan » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:16 am

Shiver <3 wrote:[can i have colored a lineart of it for its art or does the whole thing have to be done by me?

By yourself, please. :)
£eviathan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiver. » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:09 am

can i do more than one pic

{Hello.
Hey guys I am Shiver.I love toRPand I am an aspiringartist! I will be offline much more frequently now though. But I will be open toone x ones.So send me a pmand maybe we can work something out!Bye!

Shiver.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby £eviathan » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:29 am

Shiver <3 wrote:can i do more than one pic

No, just one.
£eviathan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiver. » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:45 am

one more tiny weeny thing...I dont have java and am not allowed it and no coloring utensild so i did it in pencil and scanned it in, but it is shaded and has all the things the origanal has, would this work??

{Hello.

Shiver.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby £eviathan » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:59 pm

Shiver <3 wrote:one more tiny weeny thing...I dont have java and am not allowed it and no coloring utensild so i did it in pencil and scanned it in, but it is shaded and has all the things the origanal has, would this work??

Totally. :D
£eviathan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiver. » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:05 am

SGA name: Breeze or Blu
Personality: She is outgoing. She loves to talk and have fun. She likes to always be around others, even when just sleeping. She is very social. She can be a bit to talkitive sometimes, tending to annoy others. Although she has got good intentions
History:She has had a quite normal history. She was born to a happy mother and father, both of which are still alive. She has always had playmates and friends. At only a couple days old she was already a pain to keep in a confined space, always looking for somewhere to play.
One piece of ART: Image
Other: Thanks for answering all my questions

{Hello.

Shiver.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coexist » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:12 pm

SGA name: Bleu
Personality:calm and collected he tends to always be in a smooth mood
History: Although Bleu had never stepped foot in the Byeu he had been taught some of the southern manners that came from living in that part of the world. One of his great greats had lived in louiseana and brought home the charm that comes from living in and or near new orleans. Bleu had the accent as if he lived there all his life although he had never stepped foot outside India. He wanted to visit there so bad it was palitable to all the other members of his immediate family. Problem was, the brave one who had gone there so long ago had passed on and no one knew how to get to this mythical land, all they had were stories and inherited accents. Bleu was not one to give up in the face of a challage. He bid his family farewell (just like that too), and headed off for the land of united of states. Not knowing if he would ever reach it but following his true southern heart as much as he could. Landing in the Byeu helping people as he could and because he kept getting confused with 'them darn crocks' he headed on to a new adventure.
One piece of ART:
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1431720
Other: Did you know spots like that are very hard to draw with a mouse? sorry if they are a bit sloppy. I also have some trouble seeing the differences in hues so...
Last edited by Coexist on Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
I would like to appoligize to everyone for my behavior. Apparently one of my meds needed adjusted. I decided to stay but I will soon start a thread about High Functioning Autisum so that maybe a few people can better understand when I do slip. Love you all!
Coexist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wabbidwabbit » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:45 am

Never mind
Last edited by wabbidwabbit on Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wabbidwabbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me