Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Character Sketch Dump... by Wandering Sketch

Artist Wandering Sketch [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Character Sketch Dump...

Postby Wandering Sketch » Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:26 pm

Felt so frustrated and depressed today. I've been telling myself not to draw until I get a certain amount of work done each day, so I've felt so unhappy and withdrawn and completely degrading as a human being for NOT being able to get those things done.
I finally gave up and just picked up my tablet and drew. Since I'm not used to being limited to the shape and size of the file I'm working on {I usually use GIMP} I had a lot of extra space and ended up practicing on some of my characters. =3 I still haven't gotten the hang of the ink tool here, so I was doing shapes with that as well. The circle is a fail. =/

My Sweater Mouse Licorice; main adoption thread
My Liondog Jairo {his owner Julie is featured here as well}; main adoption thread

Of Monsters and Men wrote:I met a man today,
And he smiled back at me;
Now there are thoughts like these,
That keep me on my feet,
That keep me on my feet

Wandering Sketch wrote:[Deviantart]

Just back on CS after a looong 2-year gap, so I have virtually no new pets and all oldies and no idea how to work the coding of a CS signature. Will work it out later I think!

I'm A Member Of Deh Nickname Club: #9 on the list, I am known as - SKETCH. Yep! xD
Wandering Sketch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me