My epic lion cub by ElevatingHearts

Based on Click to view
Artist ElevatingHearts [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

My epic lion cub

Postby ElevatingHearts » Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:58 am

I really love how all the colors turned out!

The timer is OFF.

I was role playing, eating, and helping my grandparents the time of doing this lion cub. So, a little less or over half of the time is right. But what do you guys think? I'm still new to Oekaki and such. And, I can never get Alpha Lock to work with me; even the tutorial confused the heck outta me, so idk how to use and I don't use it at all. Just the air brush tool and the "blur" for the nose.

Also, the lines are not mine.

Original

Click either picture to check out the Pokemon Fan Fiction I am writing! The account is just starting up so I would love any support you can give!(: "Only You" involves a romance and "Snagged" is just simply an adventure to get a Pokemon back.

Chapter 1 to Only You was published on 10/29/14 which is my Latest update on it.

My Latest Update for "Snagged" was the prologue, which was posted on 10/25/14.

Again, just click either cover picture to read the book! Any votes or comments would be greatly appreciated!(:
ElevatingHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My epic lion cub

Postby ScarTheLion » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:24 am

Nice job coloring! Thanks for coloring :)
Hello, My name is Scar, you may remember me as Mufasa's evil brother, but I have changed my ways. I am no longer an evil lion. I am now a proud member of Simba's Pride. More information about my redemption is in my 'Interests' part of my profile.
ScarTheLion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My epic lion cub

Postby ElevatingHearts » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:36 pm

Awe, thanks! I'm using another one of your lion cub lines..they're really good (:

Click either picture to check out the Pokemon Fan Fiction I am writing! The account is just starting up so I would love any support you can give!(: "Only You" involves a romance and "Snagged" is just simply an adventure to get a Pokemon back.

Chapter 1 to Only You was published on 10/29/14 which is my Latest update on it.

My Latest Update for "Snagged" was the prologue, which was posted on 10/25/14.

Again, just click either cover picture to read the book! Any votes or comments would be greatly appreciated!(:
ElevatingHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me