Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Hannah's dream...ZOMBIES?! by sharkpedofromverpets

Artist sharkpedofromverpets [gallery]
Time spent 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Hannah's dream...ZOMBIES?!

Postby sharkpedofromverpets » Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:16 am

A girl at my school had a dream of zombies attacking school. She said that everyone was saying it was cold while she thought it was normal, then our teachers eyes started to glow green, so Hannah went out of the room. She came back and all of us were in a trance saying 'brains over and over again.

She ran out with us all chasing her and a handgun as well as a machine gun were at her sides. So she shot one of the other girls in my class, and their head neck was blown to pieces so the head hang there, then the head fell off and the zombie died.

After telling me this, I told her we should merge dreams and fight zombies together. Dictating the picture above. Scampy yes, but you get the picture.
ImageHow insane are you?My Results:
Not One Screw Fully Tightened
You are a very worrying individual indeed. It is my suggestion that you phone the police immedietly and tell them to take you away. Seriously, you need a lot of help. Well, either that or you just lied on the test.
sharkpedofromverpets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me