Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

The Wanderers by asdfghjkla

Based on Click to view
Artist asdfghjkla [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

The Wanderers

Postby asdfghjkla » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:41 am

The Wanderers were once lost souls, but they were found by a group of spell casters and changed into a creature of skin, bone and fur. The original brotherhood was named Brotherhood of Mercy, it was cruel and strict among its members, many Wanderers died or fled, those who escaped created their own Brotherhoods, but with war and famine, only 3 remain. The Mercyhood was brought down by these three, who proved to be the strongest Brotherhoods. The spell casters made a pact with each Hood, they would continue to create wanderers for them, only if a truce of peace remained between the Chief's and the Spell Caster's laws.

-The Laws-
•No Wanderer must leave the land that the Spell casters own. The Wanderer's soul will be ripped from them as punishment.
•Wanderers must respect their Roles, any member of any rank found neglecting their work, will be punished.
•A chief's word is a law.
•Prey must be shared, any stashes found will be burnt.
•Respect the territory boundaries. Each Brotherhood has the right to defend their territory.

-Ranks-
Chief-Leads the brotherhood
Guide- second in command
Shaman- heals and sacrifices their love life to heal their hood
Novice Shaman- in training to become a shaman
Crusader- protects the brotherhood
Novice- young ones in training
Sisters- females who care for and bring up young
Pups- babies
Seniors- retired crusaders, sisters

-Brotherhoods-
Brothers of the Sun (Day)
Also known as the Dayhood, this Hood lives in caves near the sea. Their caves face east, towards the start of day, the sunrise. This Brotherhood's Mark is a Sun.
*img*
Brothers of Blood (Blood)
Also known as the Bloodhood, this hood lives in an ancient stone pillar battleground. The stone pillars are stained with blood, giving this hood their name. Their Mark is a teardrop, in red.

Brothers of the Moon (night)
Also known as the Nighthood, this hood lives in the center of a forest of oaks, their main camp is designed to let the moon shine into their dens in the night. Their Mark is a silver crescent moon.
-The Chitter-
The group of Spell casters formed a council, which they called themselves, the Chitter. The Chitter uses their power to transform the lost souls into wanderers.
Every week, each Brotherhood must present a lost soul towards the Chitter. The power needed to perform one transform spell for each brotherhood, takes one week to regenerate, where by then the Wanderer will be complete and new souls will be presented.

-Territories-
The lands of each Brotherhood is divided into 3 sections, with a fourth for the Chitter's Castle.
*image will go here*

-------------------------------------
((In our world))
(To create a Wanderer, you must fill out this form to be presented as a lost soul to the Chitter.

I will open the slots weekly, there are three slots for grabs, one for each Brotherhood, slots will be filled once a lost soul is presented from each Hood. If the code box is Striked out, it means the slots are not open.
Code: Select all
 Present me to the Chitter
Username:
Brotherhood:

Slots are CLOSED
Sun:
Moon:
Blood:

Once this is done I will add your name to the colouring in list, and you will be able to colour your own Wanderer.

You must create your Wanderer within the week period. You can only be a lost soul once.

WANDERERS CANNOT BE BASED OF YOUR FURSONA/CHARACTER. Sorry guys, but I'd prefer that a new design be made, to save some confusion of art theft and what not.

Be sure to name your wanderer, because that is part of their soul. Fill in the blanks, their Brotherhood, rank, gender etc. etc.

Wanderers are only natural colours, but can have any kind of pattern. Although extremely rare ones are ones with unnatural colours, rare wanderers can only be created by artists, and must be adopted to whatever the artist says must be done to adopt. If you win a lost soul slot, you can only make a natural coloured one.

Do not ask to be an artist. I will choose when I want to.

Bribes are not accepted, you cannot pay an artist or a lost soul winner to create one for you.

NEW
I have removed the writing on the picture, since i know some people cant write with mouses. Instead i have a Form that must be filled out when you make your Wanderer

Code: Select all
[center][color=#4040BF][img]ImageOfWandererHere[/img]
Username:
Name:
Brotherhood:
Personality:
History: (optional)
Crush:
Mate:
Other:[/color][/center]
)

Brothers of the Sun
Chief-
Guide-
Shaman- Perethus♂
Novice Shaman-
Crusader-
Novice-
Sisters-
Pups-
Seniors-
Brothers of the Moon
Chief- Panthera♀
Guide- Pantitter ♀
Shaman- Silvia Sutori♀
Novice Shaman-
Crusader- Shashi♂
Novice-
Sisters-
Pups-
Seniors-
Brothers of Blood
Chief- Zoruark♂
Guide-
Shaman-
Novice Shaman-
Crusader-
Novice-
Sisters-
Pups-
Seniors-

*Everything here was made by Marmoset; i took these on from her

Last bumped by asdfghjkla on Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:41 am.
asdfghjkla

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me