Farewell... by P o m

Based on Click to view
Artist P o m [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Farewell...

Postby P o m » Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:51 am

I've been best friends with 2 girls for 5 years. We're a trio and never leave each others sides. Until now...

This is the angel that represents my relationship with my best friends. My best friend transferred schools, leaving me and my other best friend by ourselves. This represents how I won't be able to see her everyday and laugh with her. How I'm crying that she's gone, but laughing with her on the phone. 5 years is how long we've known each other, now she's gone. I can only talk to her on the phone and invite her over, I won't see her everyday and nothing will ever be the same.

Next year I'm changing schools. My other best friend will be alone there without me or her until she changes to the school, if it's mine. So we'll all be apart and only able to talk on the phone or go over to each other's houses. We'll be without each other for the first time for 5 years.

And it's breaking my heart...
- ゴジラ -

" We awakened something. "

- ゴジラ -

" We can light it up, up, up
So they can't put it out, out, out

- ゴジラ -
P o m

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Farewell...

Postby LOCW_Bluestarwarrior » Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:05 pm

I know EAXCTLY how you feel... I left 7 best friends, who I had known, most, for 5-6 years, in VA when I moved. Now I'm a thousand miles away...
------------
------------Call me Blue
------------adult // fan of a great
------------many things
------------ImageImageImage
------------
------------
------------ImageImage
------------Art credit - me
------------
LOCW_Bluestarwarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catastrophic Blend » Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:36 pm

That is amazing. I had the same thing happen to me when I was in 5th grade. I grew up with VERY close friends and when we went to middle school, in the 6th grade, the school zones changed and she went to a different school than I did. Good thing though, she was only a bike ride away ((2miles)) but it was the fact that she wasn't in any of my classes that broke my heart. But now we are out of high school and college and there is a 45 minute drive between the two of us, we still manage to visit each other once a month between work and other activities. We go out to lunch and talk about the good times as well as catch up with what we missed since the last time we saw each other.
I wish you all the luck and PLEASE, do not break a good friendship with those you love and care about just because of distance. They will always be a phone call or text away, and your friends, like mine, will drop what they are doing to be by your side. We have been the best of friends now for 17 years and I don't see us breaking apart anytime soon.
Just hang in there and everything will work out for the best. I promise. <3
Catastrophic Blend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sable. » Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:57 pm

know the feeling bro.

Atleast you can still see her after your in the same country.

My best friend of 6 years is moving country a 3 hours flight away. I won't be able to see her aside for once a year if I'm lucky.

My other best friend moved to the next town over. We sometimes casually chat but it's like she's another person. She became 'little miss popular' it feels like she's to good to talk to me or something really.

If only no one would ever move.

Virtual hugs -hugs-
Sable.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Sweet-Paradise. » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:15 am

My best friends are in Africa. I've had a best friend since we were in diapers! I had to leave her on fifth grade plus the other best friend we gladly let join our little duo and turned it into a trio in third grade. I miss them like heck. Complaining about how spoiled little siblings can be, parents, everything!
My Box wrote:Hai! I'm .Sweet-Paradise. I'm moving into an account with my twin sister! As of now if you have anything to speak to me about, chat me up there.

.Sweet-Paradise.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me