Based on Click to view
Artist Nonia [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

CP #10

Postby Nonia » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:56 am

Nonia wrote:

Chi Puffs, (CF's or Chi's for short,) are mysterious species, usually found living in thick forests, and more commonly, in vast meadows. They "evolve" from a sushi, making them very unusual creatures. They feed on most vegetation, and they sometimes eat tree bark. In extreme cases, they eat meat. Chi Puffs have very rounded horns on their heads, which look much like ears. They use these horns to slam into trees and get the fruits growing on them. They rarely use it to fight, and it is extremely rare to see one without horns. Much like humans, Chi's crawl on all fours when babies, and later learn to walk on two legs. Even so, Chi Puffs run much faster on all fours. If necessary, they can and will use their paws to solve a problem. Chi's are smart creatures, and they usually travel in groups and take care of each other, especially when there is an egg or baby CF with them.

Last edited by Nonia on Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
Nonia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CP #10

Postby Eren Yeager » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:04 am

That things is glubbing adorable :B
ATTENTION: I WILL NOT BE ON UNTIL FRIDAY AND AM MOVING PMS WILL BE HELD OFF UNTIL I CAN GET TO THEM, I AM DEEPLY SORRY.
Eren Yeager

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nonia » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:07 am

Thank you so much~ <3
Nonia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hgro » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:08 am

OMG its so CUUUUUTE <3
hgro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BunchofCandies » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:20 am

this is so cute! :D

I want to adopt this CP!
Username -Wolfie Redheart
Name -little chibi
Gender -female
Art, or Story -none
Other -Personality:loves to fly and loves to be with her owner
Last edited by BunchofCandies on Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'm nice and I'm a Female and I'm talktive and I have part dyslexia and I love trades feel free to trade me ,I am a Black Butler fan and a Sebastain Michealis,Rainbow Dash fan.
Stamps and other stuff wrote:ImageImageImage

Please do not use Rainbow Dash. lRainbow Dashl and Rainbow DashXSoarin and Wolfie Redheart (Because that was my old username I made in 2012) I might use the usernames agin and my really favorite pony is Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie is my favorite and i think my new favorite is Soarin.

My deviantart account:http://princessnightsky.deviantart.com/
BunchofCandies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jern. » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:31 am

I want to adopt this CP!
Username -

||John||~||Egbert||
(Its me Delusion XD)

Name -

Lucifer (lucy for short)
Named after the fallen angel.

Gender -

Male.

Art, or Story -

The golden morning rays gently swept over the calm land, bringing the sleeping forest to life. Nestles in a small hole in a tree Lucifer slowly blinked his eyes open, giving off a small yawn he stretched. He looked out and smiled softly as he heard gentle footsteps. “Takano.” He said simply, knowing the familiar footsteps.

The Light colored Chi puff poked his head into his best friends hole, smiling softly. It had all started a couple years ago when they first met... Times had been hard for Lucifer, well things were never easy when you were blind, and even more so when you found yourself alone.

He stood and walked to his friend, smiling happily. “Takano, did you need something?” he asked happily yet calmly, his friend silent for a moment before chuckling cooly.

“No Lucifer I was coming to see if you would be interested on going around the forest today?” He grinned knowing that his best friend was being considerate towards his love of heights, he loves jumping tree tops, it felt like he could fly, like he could be free.

It wasn’t the same as it used to be, it was a joy now, it was pure... it wasnt the dangerous, horrible flying he once did. Jumping roof top to roof top in the murky city, no he hadn't ever been free there. It was more of a prison, and a old horror that hardly seemed real. That was his past, he could live happily now, he could let go of it all...

Through the day they jumped through the trees, ran through the grass, chased the butterflies, and danced with the water. Although the day seemed hardly complete until they sat atop the cliff edge, the sun set burning over them with a wave of heat. He smiled, he could not see, but just being there with his best friend was enough. He imagined the brilliant colors, and blazing sun, all in beautiful harmony.

He knew that his past was a hard one, but now he could live happily in peace... because even in total darkness there was always a light.

And that was all he needed.

Other -
Sorry it was short and artless, School has been harsh XB
Last edited by jern. on Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jern.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nonia » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:14 pm

Haha. xD
In a good way right?
I'm a bit in love with this design.
I have a soft spot for blind things. <3
Last edited by Nonia on Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nonia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabbit... » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:16 pm

I want to adopt this CP!
Username -rabbit448
Name -Little Sunshine
Gender -Female
Art, or Story - The sun shined brightly (or that's what she thought it was) a little chi puff crawled out a little flower which she slept in. Sunshine put on her goggles and scurried off. Sunshine slowly walked on the forest floor and slowly made her way up the tree. The young chi puff sat on a branch and started chewing a rough, hard but delicious price of bark. Little Sunshine finished off the bark and carefully went down the tree. But her attempted failed and started to fall down. Her mouth was curled into a smile, her eyes wide with excitement and her goggles were on her eyes. Sunshine landed with a soft thud. She heard a russell and turned around. She was nose to face with a baby bunny! ( or she assumed so) Small sunshine scrambled onto the bunny but the little bunny was to busy to notice. She spent the rest of the day nestled in the soft fur while riding the little rabbit.
Other -She is so cute! If I won the first and this one she will be my second blind charrie.
Last edited by rabbit... on Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rabbit...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MintyMist » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:48 pm

I want to adopt this CP!
Username -eli15432
Name -sunflower
Gender -female
Art, or Story -sunflower was born when the first sun flower is spring opens she lived amon th sunflowers forever and took care of them
[b]Other -[/bthis is really cute]
MintyMist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nonia » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:39 am

Thanks for entering. ^^