CP #8 by Nonia

Based on Click to view
Artist Nonia [gallery]
Time spent 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

CP #8

Postby Nonia » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:28 am

Chi Puffs, (CF's or Chi's for short,) are mysterious species, usually found living in thick forests, and more commonly, in vast meadows. They "evolve" from a sushi, making them very unusual creatures. They feed on most vegetation, and they sometimes eat tree bark. In extreme cases, they eat meat. Chi Puffs have very rounded horns on their heads, which look much like ears. They use these horns to slam into trees and get the fruits growing on them. They rarely use it to fight, and it is extremely rare to see one without horns. Much like humans, Chi's crawl on all fours when babies, and later learn to walk on two legs. Even so, Chi Puffs run much faster on all fours. If necessary, they can and will use their paws to solve a problem. Chi's are smart creatures, and they usually travel in groups and take care of each other, especially when there is an egg or baby CF with them.

Last edited by Nonia on Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nonia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CP #8

Postby Shenan_the_cat » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:32 am

I want to adopt this CP!
Username - Shenan_the_cat
Name - Retro
Gender - Male
Story -

Retro sat up wearily, with his head resting against the dark wood table, only vaguely remembering the past events that had landed him on the cold tiles of the floor. “Another failed experiment.” He muttered to himself; wiping the green slime from the explosion, which had coated his tail, onto his not-so-white lab coat. “At least this time I’m not char grilled.” He half smiled to himself; this had been the best attempt so far, although the one time he could try a mixture and not end up exploding would be a welcomed change.

He coughed once or twice to clear his throat then found himself inhaling a strange scent. Now, this wasn’t the sort of strange scent you smell when you walk into a house full of scented candles, no, this was the sort of smell that made you wonder if there was a working smoke alarm any where close by. Retro sniffed the air once more then clasped his paws over his mouth and nose, recognising the smell to be gasoline.

Strangely he didn’t have any intention to leave. This place can survive most things, he thought to reassure himself that this was a good, if not very sane, idea, and explosions are defiantly one of them.

Robot, Retro’s dog-sized, three-wheeled helper, spun to look at him with its wide green bulbs hinting that the lab wouldn’t take kindly to another explosion any time soon. “It won’t explode, Robot.” Retro told the robot assuredly, doubting this himself and inhaling slightly to test how much gasoline was still hanging about the laboratory. “It really won’t explode.” He repeated, but by this time Robot had gone back to rearranging the test tubes in the rack.

Rainbow sets seemed to be what Robot was making. It had gathered up all of the yellowy shades and bundled them together to make room for the most common colour Retro’s concoctions came out as. Green. Sludgy, bubbling green goo, most of them were and poorly labelled too.

Retro rolled his eyes at the annoying, but often right, stack of nuts and bolts and went about trying to get himself up. He rolled back and forth until his tail shot him up like a balloon let off from the pump, “nothing like a spring to get you up in a hurry.” He smiled, looking back over his shoulder to see if Robot was listening at all. He wasn’t. Just as well, Retro went back to thinking instead, I never like it when he hears my ‘talking to myself’ stuff.

Glancing down at the orange strapped watch around his wrist Retro sighed, it was getting late in the day and by the time Robot, who was beeping to himself in the corner, cleaned up the broken bits of furniture around the room it would be the evening for sure. There wasn’t much a ‘mad’ scientist could do in that amount of time and the resources were running low any way.

“I’ll try again tomorrow.” Retro told himself doubtfully; standing up fully and turning to the table where his latest high-tech equipment lay broken but still trying to process the data last submitted. Looking past the crack on the screen of his Acid-o-meter he sighed the sort of sigh that wasn’t a sad sigh or a happy sort of sigh, if there could be such a sigh. The acid level has dropped since the last time I used it but the explosion had been just as big, he explained the cause of the sigh to himself, gazing down at the other pieces of scrap metal on the table with a look of sheer confusion.

This lasted all of four seconds before Retro remembered something he should have remembered before the experiment, but within an instant it was gone. “Darn.” Retro muttered, knowing that what it was he was thinking about was important.

He dusted himself down and walked a few steps forward trying to remember what it was he knew he’d forgotten but, as Retro tripped over a wire or two which had been taped together, he realised that what ever it was couldn’t have been as important as he’d first thought. It wasn’t written on his ‘stuff to not forget’ board in the thick tipped pen he always used. Robot’s bound to remember for me, he thought, finally admitting to himself that Robot did most things around the lab.

Suddenly the thought shot back as the walls of the lab began to shake and everything went very smoky. “I didn’t shut off the Bunsen-Burner.” He called out as the white glazed roof blasted up and the pieces of the lab that were not bolted to the floor shot up in the air with a sudden booom!

Retro blacked out, awakening on the hard concrete of the drive way to the lab with a bruise, larger than he’d expected to get, on his head. The head of Robot had landed beside him, the thin wiry body no where to be seen, with its eyes staring into him as if to say, “I told you so.” Before they clouded over and shut down. Retro rolled on to his side, thinking about how to put Robot back together, as a high pitched beeping rung out.

With in seconds the faulty but still beeping, as if Retro hadn’t noticed the great blazing fire coming from his laboratory, smoke alarm touched down like a not-so-white burnt up plate that cracked in-two like most things around him.

Other - The story is finally finished so I hope you like it and that you don't mind that he has a robot called Robot as a helper.

Personality -

| Retro is mostly |

| Inventive | Smart | A Computer Wiz | Shy | Interesting |

| But he can be |

| Sarcastic | Picky About Friends | Abrupt | Out Spoken | Jokey |
Last edited by Shenan_the_cat on Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:05 am, edited 6 times in total.
Homosexual • Image • Atheist
Writer • Photographer • Main character site
Shenan_the_cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nonia » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:33 am

Alright.
Take your time. ^^
Nonia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shenan_the_cat » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:57 am

Added some more but there's still allot to come.
Shenan_the_cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .drizzled.mango. » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:09 am

I want to adopt this CP!
Username -
Name -
Gender -
Story -
Other -

WIP - RESERVED
accepting bribes ;; open for active semi lit/literate group roleplays no 1x1's ;; can talk endlessly

ImageImage
.drizzled.mango.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panne » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:10 am

So simple, yet so awesome! :B

xxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxx.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! I'm Panne!
Feel free to call me
Pan! I like art and
video games! My
PMs are always open
for chatting or help!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Panne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nonia » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:44 am

@ Pandah;
Thanks! <3

@ Shenan_the_cat;
I love the story!
Are you going to add onto it?
Because I'd love to hear some more. ^^
Nonia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jern. » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:49 am

Whoot for simple designs :'D
I love it, its so cute.
jern.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shenan_the_cat » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:00 am

Nonia wrote:
@ Pandah;
Thanks! <3

@ Shenan_the_cat;
I love the story!
Are you going to add onto it?
Because I'd love to hear some more. ^^

Yay, so glad you like it and yes I am but I'm a bit stuck for ideas so it'll be done tomorrow.
Shenan_the_cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nonia » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:06 am