My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Litter #11 Faren #16 ♀

Postby ♥мўaє♥ » Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:18 pm

I just luff plain colored ones :3

Username: ♥мўaє♥
Faren Name: Pastry
Faren Story: Pastry waltzed into my heart the day I met her. I was exploring in the woods as a little girl, about six years old, and I looked up to see a nest in a tree. I climbed up to get a better look and in this nest was a little Faren. I looked at her funny. Was she a cat? A fox? A squirrel? I didn't care. I grabbed her and started to snuggle. I looked down around the area, and saw a limp body. It was the mother. I climbed down and walked over. I poked her, but she didn't move. All the other Faren of this litter had left, probably to find a new home. This little one who was left behind was the runt. She cuddled deep into my shirt. I walked home, and Mommy and Daddy of course let me keep my new 'kitten'. But she grew. She was bigger than a cat, so they called her a dog. They didn't know she was a Faren. But I knew it in my heart. She would look at me and almost say so. Plus, I heard the name the night I got her, in my dream. She smelt oddly like pastries, so she had a name and a species. I love her so much. :3
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
♥мўaє♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me