Artist Blitz. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
21 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lab 23 Winner Announced

Postby Blitz. » Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:39 pm

We have a winner! Congrats BlueNightEagle! c:

The forms for this creature will not be open til I talk to Syla about it. <3
You may just look for now. I kinda went crazy on the shading. Hope he's alright.

To go to the main page please click HERE.

Alrighty guys- here's the form.[strike]I will probably open for forms tonight or tomorrow- depends. c:
Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Brief Personality:[/b]
[b]Backstory:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
[/strike]

Lab 23 (c) Syla Delaney
Last edited by Blitz. on Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:24 am, edited 4 times in total.
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
[he/him]
Not active anymore. Just like editing my sig once a year lol
Sorry if you've been trying to contact me.
My Partner <3

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
Blitz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lab 23 [[Not Open Yet]]

Postby Syla Delaney » Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:48 pm

HE'S BEAUTIFUL!
;3 Great job Blitz! LURVE HIM!
Syla Delaney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sodafarts » Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:49 pm

Can't wait til it's ufa <333
hi i am soda/eli :-)

mostly inactive these days </333 but hanging around to draw occasionally

she/they idc - intp - capricorn ☼ aries ☾ libra ⇡ - adult - usa

main interests: MY CATS, dorohedoro, chainsaw man, soul eater, tbhk, adventure time, kingdom hearts, OFF, genshin impact, okami, devilman crybaby, berserk, welcome to night vale, atla, studio ghibli, vocaloid, wacky music, gross stuff, cooking, learning languages

https://kevan.org/johari?name=sodafarts <-- hi everyone how would u describe me :')
sodafarts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sullivan Maurus » Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:06 pm

(Me)"Ohhhh its sooo cute." (Rin)"Ohh...is that a new one?Can I has it...please?Amxen!You has to fill out the form!"
As you can see Rin thinks this one is very cute.
Gone.
Sullivan Maurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Syla Delaney » Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:08 pm

Hey Amxen! ;3 I couldn't wait until Blitz rescued one too! Her Lab 23s are so pretty!
Syla Delaney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueNightEagle » Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:26 pm

Blitz... you just have some amazing work I hope you know that <3

EDIT: Mai Form. May still tweak a few things on and off until it closes though, and add more arts, or a poem if I can come up with one :>

---

'It's Only Sunlight'

What is true sunlight?
Words in pages testify it cannot be the same as these fluorescent replacements.
No matter the height,
I manage to reach,
I'm always in a shadowed place,
With always a depressing and constant waiting pace.

My patience is wearing thin.
There is more to the world, I know it;
And I only want to begin,
Outside this experimenting lab,
Where needles are jabbed,
And warm sunlight is no where to be had.

Woe unto those who who do this,
Day after day after day.
How can you even sleep, knowing the process,
You continue to repeat.
And sunlight, soft and warm...
Why can't I see you, or feel you;
Instead of only seeming to waste my time in morn.

-

Alive Robotics Subject 12-Testing in progress

Recording thought pattern responses to the words listed...

_Name:__
“...Beaudouin. Or simply Doui if thou wish.”

Analyzing.
... . . .
Analyzation complete- Beaudouin is a variation of Balwin, which is a Medieval Anglo Saxon, and/or German, surname. It's meaning is of a quick conquer, victor, or simply victorious in general. Subject selected name for itself, it was not given.

_Gender:__
“Male, as I should prefer to be considered.”

Subject's response- self explanatory. Further explanation being that it would like to be addressed as male due to it's own reasons or feelings of being masculine.

_Brief Personality:__
“Would thou rather not learn that thyself?”

Pulling subjects' recordings of reaction-tests since creation.
... . . . .
Record loaded- Subject seems to speak in a more olden time, English-accented dialect. Subject has shown great intelligence of solving variations -from physical to psychological- of problems, rapid learning and understanding of words -as well as human emotions, though does not seem to experience them- and languages.

[Actually, he does experience emotions, it just doesn't show very often, and he is unable to smile or frown or growl. The only clear thing that shows him extremely sad is when water leaves his narrow eyes. He is indeed intelligent, soft 'spoken,' and does not seem to get angered easily, usually just ignoring whatever annoys or pesters him. But... he's also not the most sociable, though he does not mind being around other persons, and often does not respond unless directly addressed, generally keeping his thoughts on an over-heard subject to himself.]

_Backstory:__
“Mm... That would be considered a rather, depressing subject to discuss, even with thee.”

Previous files retrieved.
Created 35 years ago, one of the only remaining alive first subjects. Size and weight has not changed. Intelligent level has increased tremendously since creation. Seems to have developed the mentality of a forty or fifty year-old human, only with a much higher IQ. Has even learned to communicate, not with sounds, but by sending it's thought waves to those nearby, or up to a mile's radius when pressed to. Does not show to have any other psychic abilities however. Subject 12 has been through a number of tests, many of which other subjects did not survive who were similar to it, though was usually left in poor condition afterward. Always seems to recover or even repair itself within only days, and at most, a few weeks.

[While out soaring, and after seeing a creature or two Blitz and her companion had freed from the place, I went out looking for the experimenting base. Only recently they had rescued another, a creature who spoke only through his thoughts being projected like sound waves, and who they were having difficulty feeding, as he simply could not digest anything they tried. And all he was able to tell them, dispite his high intelligence, that there was something else, some liquor that had to be in what he was eating to make his diet. Unfortunately he only named things, uncommon companies of wine bottles and other alcoholic things as I later came to discover, that were not really recognizable to any average individual who did not know their liquor.
So why was I even headed toward this place when I already had my eye on trying to adopt one of the creatures? Because he needed to be fed, and I had a feeling that these people would have kept files, and in them, which we are currently reading together -though skipping some of the details and words I do not understand-, would be the answer to what he needed to eat.
After managing to sneak in, get my beak on this file after having to print it off a computer, and retreat back out again, I carried it back to them and shortly we had him eating properly again. At least he seemed grateful... though it's hard to tell, he doesn't seem to be a very expressive creature. I just hope he'll be interested in coming and staying with me if I am able to adopt him...]

_Likes:__
“I believe the word 'literature' would, as the expression goes, 'sum it up' rather nicely.”

File is incomplete- Few things are know.
Shows almost slight enjoyment and higher interest in reading or watching things similiar to, pertaining to, or set in the Medieval and Dark Ages of history, which might be -though not confirmed- it's reason for speaking with words no longer often used in the current time.

[Along with said genre, he also likes reading about other things he may or may not ever need to know. Such as historical, mathematical, medical, mechanical, biological, and carpentry, among other smaller category of things. His reading is partially why he is so intelligent, while his learning speed is natural.
Well, as natural as a creation like him can be.]

_Dislikes:__
“To be 'short and sweet,' I do not enjoy being an experimental subject. At all.”

File is incomplete- Few things are know.
Generally retreats when suspecting that is he to be studied on the inside instead of just out, though he is always put back together afterward. It is uncertain whether it actually feels pain, or just does not like to be handled.

[It is the earlier of the two options, as he is a mix of both living tissue and mechanical parts, and when they start removing bits and pieces to study him on the inside, he feels something like pain as long as it is occurring, unable to be put to sleep due to chloroform -considering he breaths only once or twice every few hours, unlike a human being that must do so constantly- and other drug's mostly ineffectiveness. All they do is make him tired.
Also does not personally care for being in any cage, especially a very small one, nor does he like not having access to some kind of book or story. And any kind of food or liquid besides his alcoholic diet does not agree with him, though he is not really able to taste very well, but he can some.]

_Other:__
“Hm... I think I'd rather have a bit of sherry instead of trying to speak anymore. ”

Loading remaining file data of notes added.
.... . . . . .
Loaded.
    Note #1- Subject seems to converse telepathically only, and is unable to make hardly any sound verbally. I have also noticed that it's mouth occasionally opens and closes when it 'speaks' more than a few words, as though trying to talk but simply not doing so.
    Note #2- 12 is unable to digest any substance that does not have alcohol in it.
    Note #3- Subject's metallic areas have not started to rust, even when in exposed to hot environments for long periods of time.
    Note #4- Subject has yet to show real signs of aggregation, despite snapping and swiping once or twice at an aggressor when actually harmed.
    Note #5- Number 12...

[Yadda-yadda, you don't want to hear anymore of these boring notes made by cold scientists, surely. Nothing else is of interest anyway, everything's weird science stuff being compared to other science stuff that I don't even understand.

Instead, allow me to show you a few sketches and drawings I've been making of him when I see him occasionally~]

Sketchy I did while waiting for this to open.
More recent Speedpaint-ish thing.
Last bit of art I'm going to have the chance to do.
[All of the above were done with my own programs, not CS's, except for the very last one. All artwork is mine.]

“Not to interupt, but, this small Accipitridae female next to me just commented that I am, 'quite a sir...' Would thee be kind enough to enlighten to what she means by this, what is apparently an, internet term?”

[Heheh....]
Last edited by BlueNightEagle on Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:57 am, edited 8 times in total.
I have pretty much moved away from chicken smoothie. If you'd like to get in touch with me, you can find me here http://onelittlebluebird.deviantart.com/. Creatures I have adopted from people on this website will still be appearing on the previously linked account, as I won each of them and thus consider them mine.
BlueNightEagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daices. » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:49 am

Why... Why!?! Why do I have to suffer through waiting.... 23 hours, and 50 minutes. WHY!?!
Thank you, Monty.

You will be missed.

1981 - 2015
- - - - -
哪一条路是对?
问心无愧MyWay
daices.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lab 23 Open for forms

Postby Blitz. » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:45 am

Okay guys, he is now open for forms. c:

Thanks for all the nice comments too. ;w; <3
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
[he/him]
Not active anymore. Just like editing my sig once a year lol
Sorry if you've been trying to contact me.
My Partner <3

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
Blitz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tron

Postby Vespur » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:00 am

Such a cool monster. (:
Last edited by Vespur on Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

"Signature now belows to Toothless."
Vespur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lab 23 Open for forms

Postby Sullivan Maurus » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:45 am

Name:
Saion (Rin's long lost friend know as Sai)
Brief Personality:
Cool and calm.He works well with kids and is willing to to anything for his friends.He only gets mad when something goes wrong.He has a nice seince of hummoir too.
Backstory:
My story is sad and sweet.My name is Saion but feel free to call me Sai.I worked in the lab with two of my friends,but we were forced to do stuff.We were sick of it,so we kept a girl in secret from the lab.Knowing them,they might have killed her if they found her.Saddly,they found out.They took the girl away and told us they would use us for experimants.After several times of being asleep,I awoke to find I had been turned into a dragon.Well...here I am.Once human,now a dragon.How did they even do that?Anyway,Im here.Come find me Rin.
Helping kids,spending time with friends,running outside.He likes gum and ice cream.He likes all his friends.
Dislikes:
Fighting,guns,knives and needles.
Other:That One Memory
"Saion,how is that venom coming along." Saion puts the venom down. "Not so good,its not deadly to humans yet.The only thing it kills is flies." Vextro sighs. "Keep working on it.I know its deadly,it has to work." "Ill keep working on it sir." Saion retures to his work when Rin apears in the window.She knocks on the glass. "Saion." Saion looks over. "Rinkumay,what are you doing here?!" Rin pressed her small hands on the glass. "I came to see you." "Go home,your not safe here.I told you what happens here." "Alright Im going." Rin dissapears from the window.Saion puts the venom away. "This is taking to long.Ill work on it tomarrow,its late." Saion walked into the woods and found the old shed.He opened the door and Rin jumped out. "RAWR!" She started licking Saion. "Ugh,get off me." "Hehe,whats the password?" "Here kitty kitty kitty." Rin gets off of Saion. "Yep,thats the password." Venru and Lexar step out of the shadows. "Now that was funny!" Saion sighed. "Just because Im the shortest one here other than Rinkumay dosent mean you guys can mess with me." "Okay,Im short cause Im four.Your short cause you drink coffee." "What!?No I dont!" Lexar giggeled. "Look how tall I am.Im...like ten feet taller than you are." "Haha...funny."
Saion awoke and fell from the chair he was sleeping on.His long blades got stuck in the floor.He got up,takeing some of the floor boards with him. "My bad,sorry." He walked around the house with the boards stuck to his back. "What was that weird dream I had?"

Ohhhh...why bother...
Last edited by Sullivan Maurus on Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gone.
Sullivan Maurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me