for my application forms
which I'm filling out
in the hope that I'll
get chosen to help run
the Faerie Lytes thread temporarily!
I'll post my forms below!
I'm looking for the Donner Dog from the Christmas 2010 Sleigh litter,
the Grey Husky from the Christmas 2015 Husky litter, and the
Green Field Moon 2nd Gen from the April 2011 Field Moon 2nd Gen litter!

I'm collecting the 2020 Easter bunnies designed by Anouki. They're based on a
Japanese pottery technique where items are repaired by glueing the pieces back
together with a (typically) gold lacquer. It's called "kintsugi" and the idea behind
this is that broken things can still be beautiful, a mantra that has helped me cope
with the latest years of my depression. I've been saving up for a tattoo, to be my
first one, which will also be fashioned after kintsugi. That's why this design holds
a lot of sentimental value for me and, consequently, why I'm setting up a hoard
for them: to remind myself that even though I'm still struggling now, I will get
better. Please help me with this hoard. Thanks for reading. ~Love from Moony
MusicalMoony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Re: Faerie Lytes: Can YOU Handle It?

Postby MusicalMoony » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:17 pm

Username:
Moony Armadi-Lokiiun
Position Desired:
Shop Runner
Why do you want to run the Shop?
I have too much time on my hands, and if I'm going to do anything with it, I may as well offer it to others in the form of help! As soon as I received the PM explaining that you'll be returning to college and requiring help, I honestly already had plans in my head of how I'd set everything out. I'm a little OCD, but I think this may help in organising the shop neatly (with your approval, of course)!
Have you had any experience in being responsible for something like this? Please tell me about that experience:
I have been made a mini-moderator of a few threads and roleplays, where I have either been seen as a kind of helpful and respectful figure and have been asked to assist, or I have sent in a form and been accepted. I continue to check those threads and roleplays daily to make sure that everything is running smoothly to the best of my ability. Where and when necessary, I've been asked to temporarily run the thread/roleplay, but seeing as no one (that I know of) has complained nor have I been 'fired' from my mini-modding position, I assume I've done at least an adequate job!
Do you intend to change the Faerie Corner Shop in any way as Shop Runner? If so, then please tell me how:
I'll probably set up my own post (still on the Faerie Corner Shop thread) or, if you'd not like me to clutter the thread with that, I'll simply begin a personal Notes list to help me keep track of my tasks. If I am allowed, I'll also most likely assign the Artists different spells so that they're all helping but aren't overloaded with work and the orders are completed quickly but hopefully to as good a quality as the ways you do them! I'll list things like this:
~ Spell Name ~
Username of Customer - Username of Artist assigned to the task

I'll delete or strike the names from the list once they've been completed to a standard where the customer is happy.

How often are you on Chicken Smoothie:
:roll: :lol:
I am online every waking second that I can possibly log on, even at school! I'm on so much that my friends and family (jokingly) hate me! :3

In your own words, can you explain to me what your duties will be as Shop Runner?
~ I'll check up on every Faerie Lyte as well as the Faerie Lyte roleplay daily to make sure that they're being updated and are continuing to run smoothly.
~ I'll [be very good at] making sure that the customers are receiving what they asked for at a good level of quality.
~ I'll answer any questions that I can to the best of my ability.
~ I'll help the archivist update the archives if necessary.
~ I'll open the Shoppe with your permission for particular spells at different times, ie. Customs may be opened anywhere between once every two weeks and once a month, though other spells may be opened anywhere between once a week to once every two weeks or so.
~ If the Artists are in need of assistance, I can occasionally Oekaki... D: (Though my traditional art is WAAAAAY better than my digital art!)

I will also keep the pets sent to me as payment for the spells (if the Customers send them to me instead of you) in a locked group with your username on it so that you still receive credit for the ideas of this species and everything involved with them!
Last edited by MusicalMoony on Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.

together with a (typically) gold lacquer. It's called "kintsugi" and the idea behind
this is that broken things can still be beautiful, a mantra that has helped me cope
with the latest years of my depression. I've been saving up for a tattoo, to be my
first one, which will also be fashioned after kintsugi. That's why this design holds
for them: to remind myself that even though I'm still struggling now, I will get
MusicalMoony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MusicalMoony » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:26 pm

Username:
Moony Armadi-Lokiiun
Position Desired:
Archivist
Why do you want to be the Archivist?
I have too much time on my hands, and if I'm going to do anything with it, I may as well offer it to others in the form of help! As soon as I received the PM explaining that you'll be returning to college and requiring help, I honestly already had plans in my head of how I'd set everything out. I'm a little OCD, but I think this may help in organising the archives neatly (with your approval, of course)!
What experience have you had in archiving?
None whatsoever on Chicken Smoothie, but plenty in real life. I help my friends and teachers and parents keep track of things with my OCD which most frequently occurs when listing things neatly in any kind of order. (Though I'm usually needed for alphabetical reasons, as I enjoy listing things in alphabetical order and I do so often with my best-girl-friend's 500-ish Pokemon cards ^^ It keeps me happily occupied for an hour or so!)
Please post some examples of past or present archiving which you have done:
Well, I don't have pictures of any of my skills, but I'm sure I can get several of my friends to testify my OCD-ness in this area. Plus I accidentally listed an example-and-a-few-halves above... ^^
Are you currently employed in any way on Chicken Smoothie? Please tell me how:
I'm a mini-moderator on a few threads/roleplays. If you need the links, please PM me for them or simply post here and asking. I'm hoping that you'll take my word for it and believe me, too, though! :)
How often are you on Chicken Smoothie?
:roll: :lol:
I am online every waking second that I can possibly log on, even at school! I'm on so much that my friends and family (jokingly) hate me! :3

Do you plan on archiving in the same manner as I did? If not, then please explain your new method:
Your method seems easy enough. I've managed to connect the dots in the way you do things in the archiving area of the thread. I don't have any problem with trialling your kind of archiving, but if (in the end) it becomes too difficult for me, I'll probably simply list things like this:
Username
~ Lyte Name - Gender - Form - Implications/Spells currently applying to the Lyte - Any Lytes attracted by the first named Lyte

In your own words, can you explain to me what your duties will be as the Archivist?
~ I'll check up on the Archives of spells daily.
~ I'll check up on the Archives of Lytes daily.
~ I'll check up on the Lyte's pages daily.
~ I'll check up on the Lyte's owner's updated usernames daily.
~ I'll check up on the Lytes that are up for adoption daily.
~ If the Artists are in need of assistance, I can occasionally Oekaki... D: (Though my traditional art is WAAAAAY better than my digital art!)

MusicalMoony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PixieStoryteller » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:28 am

In order to apply to help out as an artist, you need to fill out an artist form. that way I can give you an assignment to test your skills. Also, a more personal question, do your current jobs on CS take up a lot of your time? Just curious... :)
PixieStoryteller

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MusicalMoony » Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:22 pm

I may leave the Artistic skills to the Artists, then ^^
Just cuz I won't have enough time or skill to make more of these beautiful creatures.
I was just thinking, IF they really needed me.
But I suppose you're right about the form thing.

Uh... Half an hour tops, if too many pages have passed in the roleplay and I need to check them to make sure none of the roleplayers have had an argument. The species died cuz their creator is quitting, too, so...
Not very long ^^

MusicalMoony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PixieStoryteller » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:24 am

Ok, good to know! :) Well, if they need any help, I'll do my best to pitch in. ^^ :3
PixieStoryteller

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MusicalMoony » Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:55 pm

Thanks! If they ask, I'll definitely let you know! :)

MusicalMoony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me