Drawing sessions 12
37 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Baby Mist Rune

Postby Jendalie » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:37 am

Bronwyn

Owner: Tiki11
Type: Baby Mist Rune

"Congratulations, it's a Girl!"

This pretty little female is the daughter of Lacette and Zeyus. The baby mist rune can be found after rainy days or in generally foggy areas. They create mist and fog and make haunting deep whistles in the dark. While unsettling to be around at first the mist runes are simply playing a game of tag or hide and seek. Very shy by nature it is considered a sign of trust if they decide to play with you like this. They are otherwise completely silent and very relaxed.

Congratulations Tiki11!

Rules
~Those with the best form will win this dragon.
~You are allowed to add more to the form until the final date when the winner will be chosen.
~Do not argue or whine if you do not get this dragon. There will be MORE in the future but it takes 1-3 hours to make these adoptables so patience is required when competing.
~Do not take any of my ideas without permission. I now have to state this in all my rules because of past issues.
~Do not use pictures from Google in your form.
~Only talk about the other runes on the main page.
~If there are any questions post them on the main thread for a mod to answer. We will no longer answer questions through PM.
~The forms are just skeletons to build on. You are allowed to add any effects you believe will make it more appealing and while there are no limits on how much you can write, please keep the length within reason.
~Enjoy, and if you do not win simply congratulate the ones who did and look forward to the next release.
~Be respectful and polite to each other and have fun with your form.
~Because of recent problems we will automatically disqualify and give a strike to anyone found trying to guilt or harassing others either on the threads or through PM.
~Remember that besides our own rules all Creativity Forum and Site rules apply.
Last edited by Jendalie on Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:34 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Jendalie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Baby Mist Rune

Postby parlaymars » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:03 am

She's gorgeous, but I just got my first Rune. I think i'm drawn towards nature-based Runes ^^. I really want to try out for her, but..... I don't want to crowd Murmuro. What should i do? Decisions, decisions.

Changed my mind ^^ I found the perfect name for her. So pretty <3.

Owner Name:
(Your Username goes here)
Name:
Yağmurdakəs
{Yag-murr-dah-kes}

Personality:
(What is the dragon's personality like?)
Why do you wish to have him/her:
(State what drew you to the dragon or why you would want it.)
Where will you keep him/her:
(Will you keep it in your sig, character thread, etc...)
Would you like to breed him/her in the feature:
(This is just general info for me to use. State if you would like to breed it later on or not)
Any Quirks:
(Quirks are funny habits or odd things the dragon may do.)
Other:
(Writing a small story or showing artwork may give you a better chance!)

Changed my mind again. I already have my Murmuro, and he's all i need. (Well, maybe a few of his babies later on, too.)

Hey, whoever wins, can Murmuro and the Mist Rune be friends?

~ Ian
Last edited by parlaymars on Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
parlaymars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flowerdust » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:09 am

Owner Name:
Flowerdust
Name:
Wisteria or Whisp for short
Personality:

(This is just general info for me to use. State if you would like to breed it later on or not)
Any Quirks:
Other:
Last edited by Flowerdust on Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Flowerdust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maluruloki » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:14 am

Congrats, Tiki. :D
Last edited by maluruloki on Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:39 pm, edited 18 times in total.

Featured wrote:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

maluruloki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:FarmGirlAtHeart:. » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:21 am

Owner Name:
Erbro~Jemmy
Name:
Filly, the mist going down her back reminds me of a horse, and Filly sounded cuter then my other name options... (Colt, Trot, Mare, Stallion, Gallop...)
Personality:
Filly is very shy. She has this deep fear of humans, and will hide under my bed if she gets spooked. I am the only human she trusts completely, and so I am the only human she likes to be around. Filly can be somewhat friendly to other runes, but is generally pretty shy around them also. Her best friend is Murmuro, a fellow rune dragon. Filly loves to play hide and seek, and tag. Hide and Seek Tag is her most favorite game EVER. She can get very claustrophobic, and needs room to spread her wings.
I have been wanting a baby for a while. The moment I saw her, I knew I was the one for her. Also, I LOVE hide and seek!!! After I got denied the Woof rune, I knew that I have to be the absolute best form. I'm not trying to be the best, or make my form look all fancy, because the appearance shouldn't matter. It should be about what is inside and how good the owner is, so I swear I will do my best. *cheers in the background*
I will probably make an adopted pet thread sooner or later, but I have an entire wall in my computer room that has my adopted pets on it, so she will be up there. Oh, and posibly in my siggy.
Possibly... IF she ever grows up. I think it would have to be with a special rune, so I will be talking to her often, ONCE she grows, not anytime soon.
Any Quirks:
Filly enjoys jumping out at people and sleeping under the covers.
Other:
WIP!!

WIP, dinner...
Last edited by .:FarmGirlAtHeart:. on Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Everyday, it's getting closer...

Going faster than a roller coaster...
.:FarmGirlAtHeart:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Soul~ » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:25 am

Owner Name:
~Soul~
Name:
Aislin
Irish Meaning Dream, Vision

Personality:
Aislin is a very quite at times. She loves to float around people and when every she speaks she is very soft and you may almost miss it if your not paying close attention. She floats around more then fly and is very elegant. She is also social in her own way as she enjoys people presents and their company. She likes being in the open and shockingly love mornings and being out at daybreak along with being up and about during the late hours. She is very gentile and almost to wise for her age.
Why do you wish to have her:
Aislin is a very quite at times. She loves to float around people and when every she speaks she is very soft and you may almost miss it if your not paying close attention. She floats around more then fly and is very elegant. She is also social in her own way as she enjoys people presents and their company. She likes being in the open and shockingly love mornings and being out at daybreak along with being up and about during the late hours. She is very gentile and almost to wise for her age.
Where will you keep her:
Well there are a couple of places i would keep her. One place would be in my sig. I try to show love to all my runes and rotate each week between them. Also I would get a little bed set up for her in my nursary in the cottage where Me and all my rune live. The link to my cottage is in my sig. She will be the first in the nursery.
Would you like to breed her in the feature:
I'm afraid she isn't breed able for i will keep her as a hatchling forever.
Any Quirks:
Well I'm not sure if this is odd or not but i notice that she loves to sleep durning the summer almost as if she in hibernation most the time and is more active when night comes and the tempter lowers. She also is very active when its cloudy or rainy outside and loves the fog! She also tends to stay way from Atum Ra most of them time and especially when he is in dragon forum. But on rare ocations they will hold a conversation once in a while.
Other:
Last edited by ~Soul~ on Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
𝕃 𝕠 𝕤 𝕥 ~ 𝕚 𝕟 ~ ℙ 𝕒 𝕣 𝕒 𝕕 𝕚 𝕤 𝕖
VOK ~ Healani Pride ~

𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖
~Soul~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:50 am

Owner Name:
    ~Willow

Name:
    Berkabus Arus ("misty currents")

Personality:
    Berkabus Arus is quiet and doesn't talk much. She likes to be alone or sitting around with Jiwa. She doesn't like loud noises and is very much solitary. She is quick to learn and is very focused. Arus is not as kind as you would expect a Mist Rune to be and can be very rude. She enjoys being around people, but the only Rune she's comfortable and happy being around is Jiwa. She enjoys collecting shiny stone and hiding them in pillowcases. She likes to point out others mistakes and flaws and rather enjoys the look of humiliation on their faces when she announces them aloud.

Berkabus Arus wishes she could be like the ancients and often times compares everyone to them. She is michevious and trouble makeing, but is sly enough to cover it up without getting in trouble. She loves to pull pranks on bearers and their runes, though most include glue. She is pacified and calmed by the sound of wind chimes and often times smiles when she hears them. They also lull her to sleep without any trouble. She loves music and is thouroly amused and pacified by the Periwinkle Rune and its beautiful music.

She was so cute and reminded me of my own Rune, Jiwa Hilang, only as a baby! I loved the colors and she reminded me so much of sister who is now passedShe's dead :C. My sister loved purple and was very close to me. This rune instantly reminded me of her and it would mean the world to me have this rune, for everyday, I would remember my sister and know how much she loved me.

I will keep her in my sigg, on my soon-to-be Rune thread, and in my gallary. I'll wright stories of our(Arus, Jiwa, and me) adventures. I'll make a stuffy of her so I'll never forget her.

No, I never want her to grow up.

Any Quirks:
    Her pranks always include glue.
    She is soothed by the sound of wind chimes.
    Collects shiny stones and puts them in pillowcases.
    Likes to point out others flaws/mistakes and enjoys the looks of humiliation.

Other:
    ~WIP
Last edited by SukarettoYanagi on Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.
Rest in peace, baby girl.

The World
Moonrats

When the dead have something to say,
not even time can shut them up.

Sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together.
-Merilyn Monroe
SukarettoYanagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mozzie » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:55 am

Owner Name:
Name:
(Dragon's Name goes here)
Personality:
Any Quirks:
Other:
Mozzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bast-et » Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:08 pm

Good luck everyone, I know she will find a great home =]
Last edited by Bast-et on Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bast-et

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sodafarts » Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:52 pm

Owner Name:
Name:
(Dragon's Name goes here)
Personality:
Any Quirks:
Other:

WIP
hi i am soda/eli :-)

mostly inactive these days </333 but hanging around to draw occasionally

she/they idc - intp - capricorn ☼ aries ☾ libra ⇡ - adult - usa

main interests: MY CATS, dorohedoro, chainsaw man, soul eater, tbhk, adventure time, kingdom hearts, OFF, genshin impact, okami, devilman crybaby, berserk, welcome to night vale, atla, studio ghibli, vocaloid, wacky music, gross stuff, cooking, learning languages

https://kevan.org/johari?name=sodafarts <-- hi everyone how would u describe me :')
sodafarts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me