Entry Contest by LunaSoul

Based on Click to view
Artist LunaSoul [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Entry Contest

Postby LunaSoul » Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:17 pm

Well it ended up that we stayed up later then I thought so I got to finish it today :)

The thing at the top with the wings is a mix of steampunk and angelic, necklace thinger. If you want, I can add it to the reference wolf but I'm seriously tired and lazy to do it right now... I'll probably edit the wings too and get rid of the extra lines.

Alright going to sleep now, night night~

Edit: Alright I sorta have energy now. But what I did basically was made it black/white/grey gradient, a light blue flower design on its hind quarters. Then I added hair and if you want I can lighten it to whatever color you would like it if you don't like the black. Like I said above the thing at teh top is a mix of steampunk and angelic and I'll add it to the wolf to have her wearing the necklace if you would like.

What would you do to survive? If killing was the only option to live in the world falling apart, filled with infected. To get food, weapons, gear, anything and everything, your hands would be left unclean. What would you do?

LunaSoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Entry Contest

Postby Segie » Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:43 pm

Ouch. Hehe.
I think you just knocked me out of first place!
Segie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Entry Contest

Postby LunaSoul » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:36 am

Ahh I don't know about that, yours is pretty awesome too~ X3

What would you do to survive? If killing was the only option to live in the world falling apart, filled with infected. To get food, weapons, gear, anything and everything, your hands would be left unclean. What would you do?

LunaSoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me