I'm still working on it a bit.

Username:
DuckTapeNinja
Name:
Narissa (Greek for Sea Nymph)
Element:
Water
Personality:
Narissa is the sweetest thing you've ever seen. She is Kind, compassionate, loving, caring, and bright. She is also wishful, smart, shy, and almost afraid of everything. She isn't one to overcome fears, or to strive for something.
History:
Despite my name, I was not one to go near water. Water was my greatest fear, ever since my father was drowned by a Mabaki. All my childhood I avoided it, not even wading in the shallow pools where my friends played. They all teased me, but I didn't care. I was NOT going in that water!
One day while I was playing with my friends, they decided to go have an "adventure". I didn't want to go, but they dragged me along and said it would be fun. Slowly padding after them, I realized that my friends were headed straight for the Great River.
"Wait! Stop! You can't be serious," I said, staring at them all. "Will drown! The Mabaki will eat us all!" Turning around, I started to run back home. My friend Aden caught me by the tail and pulled me back to the group. "No we won't," he said, giving me a goofy grin. "We're just checking it out. We're not going to be even close to the bank,"
Still pulling me along, we arrived at the river. My friends yelped in excitement, and scattered along the riverside, exploring. I just sat on the hill, watching them.
"Come on, Narissa!" Called Aden, beckoning with his tail. "It's sooooo cool down here!" Bounding along he didn't notice how slippery the ground was. "Watch out!" I called, but it was to late. Aden slipped and slid down the bank and splashed into the river. I rolled my eyes, thinking he was okay, but then I saw something in the water approach Aden. A fin rose out of the water, getting closer and closer with every second.
I reacted without even thinking about it. I sprinted down the hill and jumped into the water, just was the Mabaki opened its mouth the swallow Aden. I swiped at its eyes, and it roared in pain. Aden darted out of the water just before it snapped at him. Now that he was safe, I had to get out. I was tired, and I couldn't swim. I scrambled on top of the Mabaki, and he swung his head around trying to throw me off. I thought I was going to die. But then a brilliant idea came to me. I clung on its scaly head until it swung its head in the shore's direction, and let go. I flew through the air, and the last thing I saw was the bank hitting my face.
I opened my eyes to a bright light shining down on me. "She's alive!" called someone, and everyone started scampering around me. "Narissa? How are you feeling?" asked my mother, who I realized was sitting by my side. "Everything....hurts," I mumbled, sleep taking me under again.
The next time I woke up, Aden was there. "Hey Narissa," he said quietly, staring at the ground. Shuffling his paws, he said "I'm so, so, so sorry that we brought you to the river, and-" I cut him off. "Aden, it's okay, as long as you're safe." I smiled at him, and he smiled back. Then he told me the whole story of how I was knocked out on the ground, and everyone was running around like nutballs, and how he ran to go get help. Apparently I was out cold for 3 days, and had everyone worried.
"Well, I'm okay now, aren't I?" I said, giving him a warm hug. He hugged me back and said everyone was waiting to see me. I walked outside the den and greeted everyone, and tried to convince everyone was okay. When it came time for our ceremonies, I was pondering what element I would get. Then I realized the answer was simple. Water.
Art:
Soon!
~Trying to Collect all bunnies, please send a trade!~
Ma Hobbies wrote:~Singing
~Dancing
~Playing Piano
~Planning The World's Demise
~Drinking Coffee
~Running
~Texting ma besties
~Playing CS
~Watching Horror/Action movies