Poison Woynx by ~ F o l t i c e ~

Based on Click to view
Artist ~ F o l t i c e ~ [gallery]
Time spent 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Poison Woynx

Postby ~ F o l t i c e ~ » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:55 am

I'm still working on the Woynx a bit to fit the history, but other than that I'm done. Done! Sorry if the story is too.....dark. :roll: I was on a roll

Username:
DuckTapeNinja
Name:
Amanita (type of poisonous mushroom)
Element:
Poison
Personality:
Sneaky, reserved, cold hearted are just a few of her traits. Amanita is dark and mysterious, her whole story never told. She also is a master at treachery and deceit. Very self centered, and is a poison to anyone who gets near her. She has a sharp tongue, and is never nice or caring.
History:
Amanita wasn't always this way. She used to be a fun young Woynx, and had the most beautiful emerald green tail. She always playing with the other pups, and was nice to everyone. Especially one in particular. His name was Kurai, and he wormed his way into her heart. She loved him so dearly, she would do anything for him. Kurai realized her love for him and her desire to please him. He used her to get anything he wanted. He told her to do something, and she would go. One fateful night, the eve before their special recital to receive their ribbons, Kurai asked Amanita to fetch him something to eat from the river. Doing as she was told, she went to catch him the biggest fish she could find. As she waded in the river, a mabaki lurked up close and snatched at her tail. Barely missing, it lunged again, this time getting half of her tail. Wailing in pain, Amanita pulled away, and scurried up the river, escaping with her life. But alas, the Mabaki took her tail with him. She ran home, and crying and sobbing to Kurai, who she hoped would comfort her. But no, Kurai did not. He swiped at her for being so clumsy, leaving a scar on her face. She feared for her life, the fire in his eyes grew larger and larger. Running as far as she could away from him, she finally slumped down on the ground. When morning came, her father and mother realized she was gone, and asked Kurai what happened to her. He told them he had no clue, being the deceitful Woynx that he was. They finally found her, and discovered her scared face and missing tail. All the Woynxes thought she had rebelled and tried to run away, and no one believed what Kurai had done. Only receiving her ribbons as to make sure not to break tradition, no one honored her milestone. Hating them all, and above all Kurai, she went on a rage, wounding every Woynx in her way. Not killing, as to make them suffer with their wounds as she would. Only Kurai put up much of a fight, but she overpowered him and gave him the same scars she had. Leaving them all, she set out on her own, and wrecked havoc everywhere. To this very day her legend is told, and the lessons are taught to keep this from happening ever again.
Art:
I'm gonna enjoy doing her art >:]
Last edited by ~ F o l t i c e ~ on Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Trying to Collect all bunnies, please send a trade!~
Ma Hobbies wrote:~Singing
~Dancing
~Playing Piano
~Planning The World's Demise
~Drinking Coffee
~Running
~Texting ma besties
~Playing CS
~Watching Horror/Action movies
~Staying up all night

Auctioning my List pets, come bid! :3
~ F o l t i c e ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Poison Woynx

Postby Echo Base » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:06 pm

When will they be up for adoption??
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Commissions:
Open!!

"Take a Deep Breath
Pick Yourself Up,
Dust Yourself Off,
And Start Over Again"

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Echo Base

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ F o l t i c e ~ » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:09 pm

Not sure, probably when the artist comp ends.
~Dancing
~Playing Piano
~Drinking Coffee
~Running
~Texting ma besties
~Playing CS
~Staying up all night

~ F o l t i c e ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo Base » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:10 pm

I cant wait

Commissions:
Open!!

"Take a Deep Breath
Pick Yourself Up,
Dust Yourself Off,
And Start Over Again"

Echo Base

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ F o l t i c e ~ » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:30 am

me neither :D Man I love this Woynx I wanna keep her sooo much <3

Last bumped by ~ F o l t i c e ~ on Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:30 am.
~Dancing
~Playing Piano
~Drinking Coffee
~Running
~Texting ma besties
~Playing CS
~Staying up all night