Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

group doodle by Sherlock

Artist Sherlock [gallery]
Time spent 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

group doodle

Postby Sherlock » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:15 pm

couldnt decide which characters to use so i chose some of my favourites
ash: angel/elf (aka angels are the same things as elves in my world - elves just live on earth), pointed ears, wing "tattoo" (on earth) in her homeland they grow into real wings

jeanie: genie - second tier {first tier is primary colours, second is what comes from the primaries, and the next tiers don't matter much}, orange genie, hair gets darker towards the tips

fyff: animal hybrid, aka a huge mutt. some animals can transform into humans and breed as humans. their children then become animals. fyff is a huge mutt which means she's a giant mix of a ton of different animals and therefore isn't as powerful, but a lot more healthy. the stronger you are the more characteristics of your animal form you can hide. fyff's wings, ears, teeth, eyes, and tail still show. the only non-animal part is her body shape and how she's fur-less. (although her nose sometimes reverts to a rabbit nose when under pressure)

suelle: mermaid (syren in fact, but one in training). she's pretty much looked down on by the rest of her family and friends after she started a relationship with kathy

kathy: the only "true" human in this picture,,, she's pretty much normal. lives near the beach with her older brother and his girlfriend (she was kind of an accident and her brother's 22 years older so... yeah). plays soccer.

Sherlock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me