Artist Ashenjay [gallery]
Time spent 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kirin Rune- CONGRATZ BLACKBERRY

Postby Ashenjay » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:32 pm

Oriental dragon for the month!!
<3
Hope you like this dragon. She/he will be up for adoption tomorrow.
Code: Select all
Name:
REASON:
Personality:
Story:
Tell me about a Kirin:

*Oriental names: Korean, Japanese, and Chinese names/nouns will have a good chance ;D Good luck! I wlil also be making a Hete rune, which is a monster-thing in Korean myths next time. So don't worry if you lose, there's other chances for other runies... ^w^ Good luck again!

I actually love this dear quite much, I will be picky with the forms BD
^w^ Based off a Chinese Kirin; a magical unicorn, or a jumbo of various Asian animals.

Congratulations *Blackberry* with Aijin" !
The only 'judgable' forms were Funkwolf's and BB's. Funk, I liked your form too, better luck next time ;3
Last edited by Ashenjay on Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

~*~
My name is Jack Frost.

I love being on my own.

No rules.
No responsibility.
It's as good as it sounds.
~*~

Ashenjay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kirin Rune

Postby Vespur » Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:14 am

[..this is just too cute, nice design. (:..]
Last edited by Vespur on Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Signature now belows to Toothless."
Vespur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wajas » Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:26 am

Reserved.Name:
REASON:
Personality:
Story:
Tell me about a Kirin:
COMPLETE W.I.P.
Last edited by wajas on Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
wajas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fawkes-Rinzler » Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:36 am

Name: Yoshinori-meaning Noble virtue
REASON: WIP
Personality: wip
Story:WIP
Tell me about a Kirin: ((this was pulled purely from memory)) A Kirin is an Asian unicorn-like creature with the horn of a deer (or dragon), the tail of a unicorn, the feet of a goat, and the body of a deer.
Last edited by Fawkes-Rinzler on Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fawkes-Rinzler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gael » Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:53 pm

Name: Quilin
REASON: a modified version of the chinese word for Unicorn. The original just didnt look right. (qilin=unicorn)
Personality:Hes quite friendly because of how he grew up , and is very protective of his owner. Hes very playful and active and is always kind to others. He is also very quiet
Story: I came upon this creature while in the mountains of Japan. He seemed to be afraid of me and huddled in the corner of a crevice in the mountain. I took off my backpack and set it down on the ground. The Rune seemed to be interested in what was in my bag. He came over to where i was, but not too close. He still wasnt too sure of me. I pulled out a container filled with Sushi Rolls, and his tail started to wag. He made the funniest low caaw that I had ever heard. I stifled a giggle and held out my hand filled with a sushi Roll. He cautiously inched closer and closer until he could really get to the food. The little guy Gobbled the food down and licked his...... i dont even know what to call it. He licked his lips and jumped into my hand. It seems I had just made a new friend. I grabbed my backpack and headed off down the side of the mountain.
Tell me about a Kirin: A Kirin is a sort of unicorn-like creature with the horn of a deer, the tail of a unicorn, the hooves of a goat, and the body of a deer. The creature is derived from Asia.

That Story was fun to make :)
Last edited by Gael on Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImage

TheNinthWolf is my Adopted Child
~Art Status~ Art Slave for Fellefan, [url=here]Livestreaming(offline)[/url]~

| My DA | Howrse | Oshien Adopts |
| Art Shop |

Gael

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kirin Rune-OPEN!

Postby Ashenjay » Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:29 pm

Open!

~*~
My name is Jack Frost.

I love being on my own.

No rules.
No responsibility.
It's as good as it sounds.
~*~

Ashenjay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:FarmGirlAtHeart:. » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:10 pm

Name: Aponi
REASON: It means Butterfly in Native American.
Personality: Aponi can be irratating. What describes it perfectly is the song Mungojerrie and Rumpleteaser. She loves to play around and loves to get in trouble.
Story:
Tell me about a Kirin:

HUGE WIP!

Everyday, it's getting closer...

Going faster than a roller coaster...
.:FarmGirlAtHeart:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gael » Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:14 pm

When does this end?

ImageImage

TheNinthWolf is my Adopted Child
~Art Status~ Art Slave for Fellefan, [url=here]Livestreaming(offline)[/url]~

| My DA | Howrse | Oshien Adopts |
| Art Shop |

Gael

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Blackberry* » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:09 pm

Hi AJ!

Name:
愛人 "の夕日
Aijin" no yūhi
It means Sunset of Beau'
Nickname is Aijin"

REASON:
Her markings is very beautiful and it reminds me of the sunset which is beautiful, then she is beautiful so I suddenly thought of the name ' Sunsrt of Beau' ' . That's my reason^^

Personality:
Aijin" is a sweet little one, never doubt her. She thinks up of ideas easily because she is smart though, not that smart.
Sweetfulness and Helpfulness
Aijin" is so sweet and gentle, she likes to be so sweet. She can be sweet for a moment before she dashes off once the Kirin backs turns. She likes to offer help and do things, she will just run and offer her help. She likes to help carry stuff and do anything to help anybody.

Courage and Loyalty
Aijin" is very brave, she is able to face danger without panicking. She is ready to defend her friends when try need her help. And if she have to fight, she will fight to the death for her friends.

Jealousness and Proudness
Aijin" gets jealous easily, she wants all the attention to herself. She isn't the slightest bit proud, if she win something, she would keep quiet. She is very modest.

Mischievousness and playfulness
Aijin" loves to play pranks on people, she would scare them and laugh with them afterwards. She also make up jokes for others to laugh at.

Story:
Aijin" said, " Everybody, let's listen to my adventure.. "
Based on her view~

Aijin" shouted, " Mum! " but the no-winged creature grabbed her up an dump her inside her cage. Aijin" blacked out, out of shock. When she awoke up, she saw the no-winged creature, she could only make up some words, " This one is a beauty, let's sell her. -------(money) is every------(thing). " they laughed. Aijin" gasped, she banged about the cage when the no-winged left. She banged, suddenly she heard a weak voice, " No use. I tried. But never did manage, the humans will just beat us. If you are adorable and someone wants to buy you, lucky you. The ugly ones never did manage to be buy. The humans don't release us but hurt us everyday.. " Aijin" gasped, " I need to get out! I promise I will get you out too! " she banged about the cage, suddenly, the human came in, it took a whip with it. She trembled, but it headed to the cage beside her, " Oh no! The Kirin that spoke to me is there! " she thought. The cage opened and there was some laugh from the human and some whipping noises. After 10 minutes, it left and went out. She trembled and went into the corner of her cage crying. The next day, she banged about, all of a sudden, the mental bars broke. She went to the cage beside her, " I am ou-.. " she didn't finish her sentence. There was the Kirin who sacrifice it's life for her, her eyes was full of tears. She whispered, " I never knew your name.. My name is Aijin" no yūhi. Means Sunset of beau' in japnese. Good bye.. But I will break your cage so you will feel free.. " she broke the bars before going back to the forest crying..

" That's my adventure.. " Aijin" said crying and smiling.

Tell me about a Kirin:
Runes are dragons that inhabit our world of Eldamore. They can not speak but they are extremely intelligent and sociable creatures and those who own them appear to be able to know what they are saying.
Last edited by *Blackberry* on Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Update: July 31st 2016
I will be really busy until after october or something due to studies. I will be trying to catch up on the adoptables I work in. Please shoot me a PM if you want to enquire whether I want to keep my adoptables before deciding to give them away.
*Blackberry*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ashenjay » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:18 pm

All right, no more forms. Forms are closed now ;D
But I will judge when I think everybody is finished enough!~