Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Baby Rune Dragon

Postby Benathorn » Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:27 pm

Phaedrus

Owner: maluruloki
Type: Baby Grassland Rune

Congratulations, it's a Boy!

This baby boy is the offspring of Razi + Delyth. While his appearance seems to take after his father, his actual coloring's are that of a sunset casting it's last glow across the grasslands. His fur blends in perfectly with the golden stalks of wheat or lush fields, and his eyes are a stunning sharp green. He was even given his own bead to carry that was passed down from his father and now wears it protectively on his ear. He will not allow anyone to touch it and holds the purple bead in high regards. Some details of his markings consist of grass-like stalks which flow elegantly across his plush fur and tail. This little boy loves to rise with the sun and plays all day till it sets at night. He has also taken the habit from his mother to always make sure to tell the sun goodbye before it sets over the horizon, and waits eagerly for it's return. A carefree and spirited young rune, this little guy seems to be more relaxed and easy going then some of the other hatchlings but definitely has his moments of being mischievous.

Last edited by Benathorn on Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Benathorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Baby Rune Dragon

Postby Aurealis » Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:42 am

Awww!!!! He is so cute and fluffy! :D
Please feel free to call me Aure or Aurora.
Thank you Neelix and SplashofOrangeJuice for the lovely art of my JBD Summer and Pocketmouse for this art here!

My tablet is broken... D':
Aurealis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me