Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

ADOPT A CHIBI KITTEN! by Poofycat

Artist Poofycat [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

ADOPT A CHIBI KITTEN!

Postby Poofycat » Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:07 am

yes, i know my art is bad,it's my first oekaki, ok? So here are the rules: to adopt a chibi kitten, you have to fill out a form like this:
Name:
what you have to offer for it: (you can either give pets or a short story about the kitten. i personaly prefer cucoon\chrysali form butterfly wolves because i like to get surprises, so you can offer those to boost your chances.)

and i will pick one person to get the kitten!

breeding:
there are five breeding slots in all. if you have a kitten, and someone else you know has a kitten and you both agree to breed it, tell me you would like to breed them and i will work on two kittens based on the parents. you cant choose which kitten you get.

guest artists:
i have three guest artist slots available. you can ask to be a guest artist any day, and can draw for 3 days, but i can lengthen or shorten the time you draw depending on how many people want to be guest artists. the maximum number of kittens you can draw is 5. you also need to fill out this form:

Why you want to be a guest artist:
how much you want for your kittens:
will you add a lot of extremely detailed designs:
how many kittens you would like to draw:

And then i will choose guest artists who filled out their forms well.

coming soon: chibi kitten potions!
Poofycat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me