Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! V3

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! V3

Postby Iŗi » Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:33 am

You are always on the run from what you cant hide your self has. Your different than a wolf and any human because your both...You cant stop or hide because they are either out for you, the hunters or your friends wondering where you go and never call back when the summer comes cause in the Summer your a wolf but in the Winter a human.These days just get longer and harder, you need to find a pack before Summer comes. This is your only hope of surviving but will you?

I used to rule the world
Seas would rise when I gave the word
Now in the morning I sleep alone
Sweep the streets I used to own

I used to roll the dice
Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
Listen as the crowd would sing
"Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!"
Minecraft username: Iri5316
Current band obsession: Coldplay
Current game obsession: Minecraft

Sorry i wont be on much now,i am back in school ^^
Iŗi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby enigma. » Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:36 am

Falling In
Is Easy.
It's Falling

That's Hard

In a small town there is constant arguing going on between the teens. It seems that there are becoming more and more cliques, soon enough a clique will hold only one person. Planning a trick the adults got together and decided something. If they children couldn't settle differences for themselves, then they would intervene. A condo on the beach was set aside, big enough for eight people. The adults decided that a teen from each group would have to get on good terms with someone from another group. The kids were left on a beach by themselves. There was enough money and a fridge stocked with food.
The only catch. They can't leave until they've settled their differnces.
With love.

This roleplay is brand new and in need of members. Both genders have spots currently open. It has yet to start.

Useful Links wrote:One x One?
Forms

"A man can only walk the
roads of which his feet will take him.
He cannot ride on the back of
another to follow his."

"If I tell you where I'm going, there
will be no mystery. No one will ask
you the same question, because
you'll be following me."

"Me plus you? That equals two people
standing awkwardly because I'm not
good with people."
enigma.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boy-kun » Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:38 am

It is a normal day where you live. Like every other passing day, you just want to be left alone. Since you love music, you turn on the radio and plop onto your bed. "Why won't the world just go away...?" You mumble to yourself, rubbing your eyes. Turning the radio up louder, you wait for a song to play. But instead of hearing your favorite songs being played on the radio station, you hear a commercial being played. For a few seconds, you don't think much of it. Commercials are commercials, and there's no point in listening to them. They just waste your time. But when you hear the word "singing", you find yourself leaning in to listen. Your eyes widen as you listen to the announcer on the radio babble about the contest. "Do you have a passion for singing? Do you feel like you should be recognized? Crypton studios is having a contest for those of you out there who feel like your talent should be noticed! For those who want to enter, send a CD of an original song to this address..." With that, you scramble for a pen and paper, writing down the address in your scribble-like handwriting. "Along with your CD, please add your phone number so the Crypton company can give you a call with your results. This contest will end in two days, so hurry up!" Two days?! I only have two days to write a---! That's right! My song book...Maybe I can throw something together? You think, flipping through your song book in a paranoid rush. Gotta find a song...

Two days later, you are fast asleep in bed. Everything is silent until you hear that familiar ring-tone...yours! Groaning, you make a few failed attempts at reaching for your cell-phone before finally grasping it. You slowly flip it open and let out a tired-sounding," H-hello...?" A voice booms back at you in response, causing you to flinch. "Congratulations! You are one of the winners of the Crypton contest! As your prize, you will be able to participate in Project Vocaloid with a few other winners." Confused, you mutter a perplexed and weary response into the phone. "Project Vocaloid...? I didn't s-sign up for any of that..." Ignoring you completely, the person on the other end adds," Tomorrow morning, come to the address mentioned in the contest advertisement at 10:30." You grumble an inaudible complaint, shut off your phone and fall back asleep.

When morning comes, you waste no time in finding the location that matches the address. But not many people seem to be around. Upon entrance, people who look like scientists greet you. They all have clip boards, and they seem to be jotting down notes about your appearance, your personality, even the slightest movements you make. They shower you with questions of all different kinds and you answer them all in the best way possible. "How long have you been singing? What is your blood type? How long have you wanted to be famous? What are your parents' names? What is your heritage? What is your favorite food?" A few minutes later, after being showered with seemingly endless, pointless questions, a rather important-looking scientist leads you to what looks like some kind of glass chamber. The person hands you a headset and closes the chamber door. Next to your small chamber, there are a few other chambers with only one person in each one. In one chamber is a girl banging on the glass and seemingly yelling to get your attention. She has a headset much like yours. It appears she is yelling at you at the very top of her lungs, but you do not hear her voice at all. You can't hear anything in your sound-proof chamber. In another is a rather confused boy pacing back and forth, talking to himself. He also has a headset. For a few seconds, you start to get frightened. Are you really going to get what you bargained for in the first place?

{This roleplay is new and in need of members.}
boy-kun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunaestrella » Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:02 am

Lunaestrella wrote:
Lunaestrella wrote:
Lunaestrella wrote:
The Great War- A Semi-Literate Elf and Human RP- Accepting

For many years elves and men have lived in peace in the big world of Raden.
Minding their own buisness, the elves live in a great forest, hidden from all other creatures, while the humans live in plains and valleys, not daring to set foot on the elves' realm.
They tell tales about the other race, but never dare to see each other. It is obvious to them that elves and men don't interact, ever.
Except a few.
Recently, a group of humans have become rebels and left the kingdom, venturing into the forest. They are now outcasts, as the cruel king, Ashran, has sent assassins and hunters to kill them. These people must survive in the forest, or die. But as they get deeper and deeper into the woods, they notice that they are coming into the realm of elves, a species so similar and so different to them at the same time.
Meanwhile, the king of elves and Ashran have declared war. Elves against humans, humans against elves. Both kings are evil, consumed by greed. For this reason, a group of the woodland folk have also decided to escape, and are being hunted down too. Will the two groups of rebels unite? Or will they also be in war?
You decide...

Click on the title to join the roleplay. It needs more members!
Lunaestrella

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildfire6 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:18 am

Angel Beats.jpg
Angel Beats.jpg (10.49 KiB) Viewed 65 times

ONE MEMBER UNTIL START!

Angel Beats! takes place at a high school acting as a limbo for those who have died, where students learn to give up any lingering attachments they still have from life before passing on. Those in the afterlife school can still feel pain as they did when they were alive, as well as dying again, only to awaken later with no injuries. The story follows the main protagonist Otonashi, a boy who lost his memories of his life after dying. He meets Yuri, a girl who invites him to join the Afterlife Battlefront (死んだ世界戦線 Shinda Sekai Sensen (SSS)?), an organization she founded and leads which fights against God for the cruel fates the SSS members experienced in life. In the SSS, there is a four-girl band named Girls Dead Monster that acts as a diversion during missions, and an organization called the Guild that mass produces weapons out of dirt and supplies them to the SSS. Their only enemy is Angel, a girl who has supernatural powers and fights against the SSS. Angel creates her powers with the aid of a computer program called Angel Player. The rest of the afterlife school is populated by a large number of "normal" students and teachers Yuri deems "non-player characters" (NPCs) as they are not human, but look and act the part.

-From Wikepedia

We will have a five person band (That can consist of both Genders) that is yet to be named rather than Girls Undead Monster, "Angels will take angels place in this and there are no cannon characters.

Welcome to the Limbo!

From Heaven and H*ll

ABOUT TO START

Nobody is born evil...even when they are half demon

"Let's go over this one last time." ,You say with a confused expression.

Your mother gives a worried smile, the kind that is only there to please you, "Alright."

"My father..."

"Was a demon, yes. From H*ll."

"And those people in the living room..."

"They are also demon's children, they want you to join them...not that you have a choice. If you don't join them you'll be killed/"

"Why?"

"Because however richous The Fallen's Children think they are they are worse than Demons and without the protection of others like you you'll be killed as soon as you start The Change."

You went with them to make her happy, funny how with 14 years worth of memories that's the one you remember most. You've been here a year now, give or take, completed the change to looking half demon and having the powers. It was that last step in your year of training that took the cake though. That was the day they killed you...well, they should've killed you, a knife to the heart kills most people. But not you unless it's coated in silver.
Now The Fallen's Children, known now as Nephilum are attacking, and they know to use silver.
Your going to have to fight back aren't you.

We are born the protectors of man. We shall defend them from the demons be they full or half blooded.

"Nephilum?" ,the word is foreign, but familiar.

"Yes, now go with them and make me proud." ,your mother's eyes glitter with pride.

The winged strangers look towards you, "You comming kid?"

You bite the inside of your lip and nod, "Yes."

They smile and take you with them, "We thank you for joining the crusade of the nephilum."

You've been with them a year, more or less, and they've trained you to rid the world of the half demon scourge. You've attacked them, declared war. Now they will fight back.
You have to get rid of them once and for all.

What side will you fight for?
NOTICE
I WILL BE MOVING ALL OF MY RPS TO ONE OF THESE TWO SITES. IF YOU RP WITH ME AND HAVE A PREFERENCE SHOOT ME A LINK AS I WILL TAKE YOUR SUGGESTIONS INTO CONSIDERATION.

http://magistream.com/?sid=adaea1c39037 ... b890b4498b

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/

I am Swiftfire6 on DevientART
Check me out on wattpad.com, I am DallasWorth
wildfire6

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShotoNemar » Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:44 am

I made this RP some time ago but I need more members before I start it, I'm looking for Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood fans. Here's the link. FMA: Brotherhood Roleplay

|Plot|
Stiil on the search for there bodies, Al and ed were seperated due to someone hunting Edward down. That person, who wants to kill him for some strange reason, has forced him to stay astray from Winry and alphonse. in attempt to spend some last time with ed, Winry drags him to resembool for at least one last night, Will ed except winry's offer?

|Some things you should know|
You must be literate, or semi-literate. And patient! there will be a post order, but that is the main requirements, go to page for all of the information. This is not Fullmetal Alchemist, it's Brotherhood! you don't have to have watched all of FMA brotherhood, but there will be spoilers and it's not the same plot as FMA, the characters are the same (and then there's some newer/different characters) except the Humunculi, but the storyline of Brotherhood is way (weirder) different then the actual FMA.

Please! I only need 3 more members before I can start the roleplay, but only join if you like FMA Brotherhood. Go to rp to sign up, I'm not going to pay much attention to this thread.
QUITTING: go Here to get some free pets.
ShotoNemar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby halsey, » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:12 am

Plot

Its summer time your out of school its just you and him the whole summer together in love but it may not always be that way ... you go to Hawaii water falls, beaches, luoas, palm trees ... romantic right ... thats where you are wrong ... SECRETS.... everybody has them whats yours?

we need mebers ... but hurry only a few spots left.

halsey,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AbbeyDawn » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:15 am

AbbeyDawn wrote:
Open | Closed | Reserving Spots | Open slots | No spots left

The main idea...

In the country of Ælli, there aren't that many people who have anything to live for. Well, except those who live in the capitol, that is. But the people in Bridgesworth have it worst. There are crimes going around the clock 24/7, and most people have lost their families to hunger, but if they somehow manage to earn enough food, then they were most likely shot for trying to steal it from others. But there is one escape for these people:
Paradise.
The capitol supposedly take pity on the poorest town in Ælli, and give eight of them a window to escape each five years or so. Not between fourteen and eighteen? Well, your chance is gone. Paradise is said to be the richest part of the capitol, where all the most wealthy citizens live. But, in reality, it is the most fearful place on the face of the earth. You see, the capitol with all their riches can afford almost anything - food, fancy clothes, invites to parties that can go on all night - except some good entertainment. So they set up a little ploy to kill off these children for their own enjoyment. Survival is almost impossible, and there is no grand prize for the last one to stay alive.
Wait, scratch that.

Survival is the prize.
"є ν є я у т н ι и g in life is тємρσяαяу, because everything ¢ н α и g є ѕ. That's why it takes great ¢συяαgє to l σ ν є, knowing it might є и ∂ anytime but having the fαιтн it will last f σ я є ν є я

Life is an Illusion,
Don't waste it.

аббатство рассвет
AbbeyDawn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slivermoon » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:01 am

~peril in the clans~

You pad along the forest and you spot some cats talking at a big old pine, with four roots spread out, and a flat stone covered with moss in the middle, you go in a bush and listen in on what they are saying, “…. Yes ____star, but what about the prophecy? We need to consider that too,” says a sliver she-cat “ah, but you see, I think our problem has to do with the prophecy to, Sliverstar” says a tom. “um may a say something” a small young she-cat says in a timid voice, “yes you may” said the same tom, “ um before we make a final decision, don’t you think wait? I mean like wait for more signs and the prophecy to be a bit clearer?” she said, like a heavy load was off her chest. “ Hmmm, maybe we should consider that thought, thank you Dewpaw” another tom said, then he looked around to 3 other cats, one of them the first cat you heard talking, and they nodded back, then another she-cat stepped forward, “meeting adjourned, we shall wait and see” she said before jumping off one of the big roots and walking away with 3 cats, and the others followed, taking different routes

You’ve head of these cats, clan cats, with the two-part names and some having –stars, at the end of their names, you wonder what could be a problem and this ‘prophecy’ they keep on meowing about, you’ve been wandering a lot, and you kind of want to join a group of cats, but then you have the choice of staying by yourself, or join the ‘a Murder of Crows’ of more commonly know as ‘The Shadows’ they are a group of cats that you are not sure about, and they usually lurk around looking to spread evil and terror, their current target, is some clan cats, are these the cats that are targeted? You don’t know, but you do seek to find the presence of cats around you again, so which do you

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1143345

I'm also looking for some rps, anything with animals I might join ^.^

~The Decision~

It's early morning, you just woke up from sleeping in a fallen tree trunk and you finally realise in the terriotory your in. You explore the area better and you think it's perfect for you home, as you were taking a drink in the stream you hear rustling in the bushes. You turn around with unseathed claws," Who's there!"You call out.You wait a while and on one comes out you ignore it and continue to drink from the stream *Spalsh*,"What are you doing on Stormclan terroitory, Rougue!"A strong looking female asks you. You get out from the water across from the cat. Ashstar stays where she is,"Would you like to join my clan?You look like a strong cat. If you do meet me here at sunset."She meows before retreating to the bushes.You continue on the other side of Stormclan terriotory.By mid-day your bored of exploring and looking for some food. You find a hare and chase ofter it, while chasing after it you come to the entrence of a camp. You see a cat, a male. He stares at you through narrowed eyes,"Do you need something,Rouge?"He askes, you shake your head in a no.He stares at you with more calmer eyes,"I'm Darkstar, Leader of leafclan. May I ask your name?"He meows, you stay quiet not speaking. Darkstar sighs,"Look my clan is in need of warriors since the last new-leaf, so if you would like to join meet me by a stream that devides my terroitory from Stromclan's at sun-set,ok.".You nodd and leave, thinking "Who will I join....
".............Will you brew with the Storm or fall with the Leaf.......................

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1023897

(you can jump in this one very easily, cats from both clans are flooding to the river that borders them to avoid it, if tension sparks, we have yet to know, if cats are stuck,  we're not sure yet, who is safe from fire but not smoke? Who knows?)
(i don't own that one ^.^)
~keep on skimming
skimming~
~ stop! oka, well i've kind of fallen out of cs, and i don't know what i'm going to do anymore so yeah...~
Me, charm216, and animal_instinct will be sharing computers, please don't ban us!
. . . .
please join my rp,
Peril in the Clans ~ viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1143345
And my co-owned one,
Another New Life ~ viewtopic.php?f=65&t=1231865

Wow, none of us have been on here in so long, i just wow. Also, idk if i'll come back for sure, I'll just lurk, i guess? I be on on-and-off. For now, I just feel like floating around in a pool of nostalgia and idk what else.
slivermoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ouija. » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:10 am

You are a Therianthropy!
You are awakened and are aware of your animal like senses and instincts. Even if you haven't realized your a therian until now, you probably have noticed your strange behavior and how you seem different from all the others. I suggest you look more into your spirit if you haven't already. Find your true form, learn to control and use some of your instincts for the better or even set out to find more Therians like you!

---> viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1182676 <---
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━( TOO )━━━━━━
please read if you're able,
!!! Emergency Commissions !!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━
and i am
WILLING
WILLING