Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

[adopted by Ƭнɛ Ĵσκɛя] soul of gold

Postby sumashira » Tue May 15, 2012 2:26 am

Ƭнɛ Ĵσκɛя wrote:
Username: The Joker

Name of M.o.E: Jenner

Brief History / Story: ( Two things: One, If it is alright for you, I am going to take a excerpt from my story that (I hope) involves Jenner. Two: Jenner's voice is supposed to sound like Heath Ledger Joker. All other characters mentioned are mine.)

Reven watched as the rest of the council finished their speeches. He was rather proud of his own, but the dark gaze of Jenner had certainly hindered the passion he had intended to use in said speech. Licking his lips, Reven glanced up at the door where the aforementioned Earl had been, but the will-o'-the-wisp-like lord had disappeared.

Curiosity piqued, Reven left the council chamber the moment The Elders had bid the Lords and Ladies leave for them to decide the fate of the border lords. Constantly twitching his fingers in nervousness, Reven scouted the darker halls and corridors for the enigmatic Earl.

"He must have disappeared," Reven said with a sigh as he leaned again a wall. The aisle he was in was rather tight, and was unlit, as it was rarely used except as a shortcut. Reven suddenly chuckled, "I shouldn't be so surprised. Jenner only shows when he feels like showing."

"And right now, I feel like showing," A nasally, dry voice said from the other side of the narrow hall.

"Jenner?" Reven called out in confusion as he pushed himself up and looked into the darkness. A pair of pale eyes were glowing in the dim, orange light, and were coming closer.

"Hello, Reven. It's been awhile," Jenner said, nodding his head to the Duke before removing a set of gloves from his hands. The mismatched colors had always given Reven a headache, but he never spoke ill of Jenner, like other lords. He knew what happened when people spoke wrongly of the riddle that was Jenner.

"Yes. It has. How have you been, Lord Jenner?" Reven asked formally.

"Well. Well. And yourself?"

"Fine. You have been gone for quite a while, Jenner."

"That I have, Reven. That I have." While the exchange was going on, Jenner was narrowing the gap between himself and Reven, giving the Duke a better look at the Earls coloring and facial expression. A sardonic smirk. Reven expected nothing less.

"I don't suppose you would care to explain further," Reven asked dryly, allowing Jenner to near him like an animal.

"Hn. Perhaps I will, perhaps I won't. What say you come over to my chateau in the city? We can speak more there. I wish to ask you about the current happenings with the boarder lords and Secknal," Jenner said, turning around to leave, before looking over his shoulder and searching Reven's eyes for an answer.

"I see no reason why not. My beloved is otherwise engaged wit the Lady Sinclair, so I have none to return to tonight," Reven said, meeting Jenner's gaze before giving up and looking away.

Jenner snorted, "You beloved?" He spat, "You have no love for her, liar!"

Reven tensed, "I was unaware my love life concerned you, Lord Jenner of The Lucifuge Clan."

In a whirl of his Wine red cloak, Jenner had his body pressed against Reven, nose to nose and lips curled up in a growl, "Everything concerns me, Lord Reven. Everything...."

Jenner moved away, heaving a sigh and getting his anger in check. Taking a deep breath, he turned to Reven and spoke, voice cool, but still nasally, "Well? Will you come?"

Reven snorted, "Why does that matter to you if I show up or not?"

Jenner laughed as he made his way out of the narrow hall towards the main Hall, "It concerns me because I don't want my servants to make something you are allergic to, like peanut coleslaw, or peanut pad thai. or-!"

"I get it!" Reven yelled back.

Jenner turned the corner and disappeared, laugh echoing in the dark hall.

Why you want to adopt: I think this MoE is one of the most beautiful MoE's I have seen. I would love for him to be the last addition to my MoE family. I would take excellent care of him, and I think he would make a perfect character in a story that I am writing about all of my MoEs.
Last edited by sumashira on Tue May 15, 2012 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

- -
Hi there! You can call me suma!
- -
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
- -
If you missed an outcome or you
want to paperclip, send me a trade!
- -
ImageImage
- -
frog art made for me by PumpkinCatCarnival (TH)
sumashira

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [up for adoption] soul of gold

Postby Fawkes-Rinzler » Tue May 15, 2012 1:36 pm

Username: The Joker

Name of M.o.E: Jenner

Brief History / Story: ( Two things: One, If it is alright for you, I am going to take a excerpt from my story that (I hope) involves Jenner. Two: Jenner's voice is supposed to sound like Heath Ledger Joker. All other characters mentioned are mine.)

Reven watched as the rest of the council finished their speeches. He was rather proud of his own, but the dark gaze of Jenner had certainly hindered the passion he had intended to use in said speech. Licking his lips, Reven glanced up at the door where the aforementioned Earl had been, but the will-o'-the-wisp-like lord had disappeared.

Curiosity piqued, Reven left the council chamber the moment The Elders had bid the Lords and Ladies leave for them to decide the fate of the border lords. Constantly twitching his fingers in nervousness, Reven scouted the darker halls and corridors for the enigmatic Earl.

"He must have disappeared," Reven said with a sigh as he leaned again a wall. The aisle he was in was rather tight, and was unlit, as it was rarely used except as a shortcut. Reven suddenly chuckled, "I shouldn't be so surprised. Jenner only shows when he feels like showing."

"And right now, I feel like showing," A nasally, dry voice said from the other side of the narrow hall.

"Jenner?" Reven called out in confusion as he pushed himself up and looked into the darkness. A pair of pale eyes were glowing in the dim, orange light, and were coming closer.

"Hello, Reven. It's been awhile," Jenner said, nodding his head to the Duke before removing a set of gloves from his hands. The mismatched colors had always given Reven a headache, but he never spoke ill of Jenner, like other lords. He knew what happened when people spoke wrongly of the riddle that was Jenner.

"Yes. It has. How have you been, Lord Jenner?" Reven asked formally.

"Well. Well. And yourself?"

"Fine. You have been gone for quite a while, Jenner."

"That I have, Reven. That I have." While the exchange was going on, Jenner was narrowing the gap between himself and Reven, giving the Duke a better look at the Earls coloring and facial expression. A sardonic smirk. Reven expected nothing less.

"I don't suppose you would care to explain further," Reven asked dryly, allowing Jenner to near him like an animal.

"Hn. Perhaps I will, perhaps I won't. What say you come over to my chateau in the city? We can speak more there. I wish to ask you about the current happenings with the boarder lords and Secknal," Jenner said, turning around to leave, before looking over his shoulder and searching Reven's eyes for an answer.

"I see no reason why not. My beloved is otherwise engaged wit the Lady Sinclair, so I have none to return to tonight," Reven said, meeting Jenner's gaze before giving up and looking away.

Jenner snorted, "You beloved?" He spat, "You have no love for her, liar!"

Reven tensed, "I was unaware my love life concerned you, Lord Jenner of The Lucifuge Clan."

In a whirl of his Wine red cloak, Jenner had his body pressed against Reven, nose to nose and lips curled up in a growl, "Everything concerns me, Lord Reven. Everything...."

Jenner moved away, heaving a sigh and getting his anger in check. Taking a deep breath, he turned to Reven and spoke, voice cool, but still nasally, "Well? Will you come?"

Reven snorted, "Why does that matter to you if I show up or not?"

Jenner laughed as he made his way out of the narrow hall towards the main Hall, "It concerns me because I don't want my servants to make something you are allergic to, like peanut coleslaw, or peanut pad thai. or-!"

"I get it!" Reven yelled back.

Jenner turned the corner and disappeared, laugh echoing in the dark hall.

Why you want to adopt: I think this MoE is one of the most beautiful MoE's I have seen. I would love for him to be the last addition to my MoE family. I would take excellent care of him, and I think he would make a perfect character in a story that I am writing about all of my MoEs.
Fawkes-Rinzler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fawkes-Rinzler » Tue May 15, 2012 5:12 pm

Finished!
Fawkes-Rinzler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sumashira » Tue May 15, 2012 7:49 pm

Very lovely! It is, of course, yours. I enjoyed reading your story very much! You're a wonderful writer. Enjoy your Mithrellian! <3

- -
- -
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
- -
- -
ImageImage
- -
sumashira

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fawkes-Rinzler » Tue May 15, 2012 7:52 pm

Thank you! When i get the time to fully finish the chapter (hopefully tomorrow), I can send it to you, if you want.
Fawkes-Rinzler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [adopted by Ƭнɛ Ĵσκɛя] soul of gold

Postby sumashira » Tue May 15, 2012 7:57 pm

Oh, absolutely. I'd love to read it. o3o

- -
- -
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
- -
- -
ImageImage
- -
sumashira

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jenn the Psycho » Tue May 15, 2012 11:59 pm

Very good story, it was quiet enjoyable ^^
I was Jenn525 please do not take that username, I may change it back.
Jenn the Psycho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fawkes-Rinzler » Wed May 16, 2012 3:46 am

Thank you so much, Jenn!
Fawkes-Rinzler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jenn the Psycho » Wed May 16, 2012 4:42 am

Your welcome ^-^
I was Jenn525 please do not take that username, I may change it back.
Jenn the Psycho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me