Stormflower by Its_Katt

Based on Click to view
Artist Its_Katt [gallery]
Time spent 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Stormflower

Postby Its_Katt » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:35 am

Stormflower, medicine cat for Timberclan!

Character's Name:
Stormflower
Clan:
Timberclan.
Medicine cat
Personality:
Stormflower has two sides. Her medicinecat mode, and her normal personality. She had always excelled in memorizing herbs and their uses. She can be strict on injured or sick cats, but her bark is normally worse than her bite.
Skills:
Memorizing herbs, fighting, doing regular medicine cat work, and walking long distances. (such as to the moonpool/stone)
Likes/dislikes:
Stormflower loves her work. She would rather be a medicine cat than a warrior any day, but enjoys battle-training and normally fights with the warriors when it comes to battle, but always stays close to the medicine den. Stormflower hates when cats disobey her orders directly. The she-cat loves kits though.
Physical Description:
Stormflower has a dark grey pelt, with a few black speckles on her back. She has one black paw, a ring around her right eye, her left ear, and under-side of her tail. Her paws are large, but have very straight and long claws. Her eyes are bright mint green, and she has large pointed ears. However, she is relativly small for a cat of her age.
History:
Stormflower has always wanted to be a medicine cat. Since she was small, she was different from her brother, Rainfoot and sister Cloudgaze. While they tustled in the grass, she would always sniff around in the nidice den where her future mentor would suggest she help out a bit.
Family/relationships:
Mother- Silverfish
Father- Sunstorm
Brother- Rainfoot
Sister- Cloudgaze
Role Play Example:
Stormflower yawned. The Storm outside ravaged on, causing the warriors to returned to their dens. She ventured out of her den, leaving her apprentice sleeping in a bundle of fur. She trotted trough Timberclan territory and onto the Great Hill (made up) at the edge of their territory. Here, she sat down and gazed at the clouds above. the rain had stopped and stars were now blazing over head. Stormflower's mint green eyes reflected the balls of light as she asked herself if this was the life she had dreamed of...
Theme song:
Paradise- Coldplay.

Original lineart my Margareetta.
Image]ImageImage
Its_Katt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stormflower

Postby Sillywolf » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:25 pm

Thanks! I'll send this to Snakestar to have it approved, I'll message you back and send you the link to the site afterwards.
ImageImage
Looking for a interesting and active wolf roleplay? Look no further than the Coastal Shores Pack.

http://coastalshorespack.forumotion.ca/

My DeviantART: http://malovanefox.deviantart.com/
Sillywolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me