Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

New York by Queen Hydra

Artist Queen Hydra [gallery]
Time spent 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

New York

Postby Queen Hydra » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:31 am

I got this awesome image in my head of how I picture New York. Not just the city, but the state too. I have absolutely no idea what the state looks like, and very little knowledge to how the city appears. So most of what I imagine is from reading books based in the area and my imagination. I've always thought of the city as a very bright, lively place. But in most books I read, it's not portrayed like that. At least, not most of it. For some reason I picture the state as very green. I have no idea if I'm right about either or not.
I realized once I was finished that New York...is on the east coast. And I drew the ocean on the western side :? Pretend I didn't do that. What are you talking about, the water's on the west side? Looks east to me >.> Shh.
Feel free to inform me how inaccurately I drew this xD It didn't come out near as awesome as in my head, but it never does, does it?
We are all small on the wings of time, twirling about through the universe as a tiny mote twirls in the wind.
Queen Hydra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me