Kona Bat Design by Maxxika

Based on Click to view
Artist Maxxika [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kona Bat Design

Postby Maxxika » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:29 pm

I saw this bat line art and just had to use it. I've been looking to make an animal version of my human Kona. I would have never even thought of using a bat before seeing this. The only marking this doesn't show is a stripe down his back in the darkest of the three fur colors.
I'm really hoping I can actually draw him myself. He's supposed to be fun for me to use and draw.

.:| Personality Information |:.
Normal Behaviors/Personality: Kona loves to joke and play around, a child at heart. If he can make someone smile, that makes his day. Though he is supposed to be a very serious experiment, he can't help his tendency to return to smiles and laughs. He tries to be friends with almost anyone, desperate for attention and care. As well as someone to care about. His jokes aren't insults, he hates to be rude or hurt feelings.
In a Crisis: He pretty much freaks out. Depending on the crisis, he might try to make jokes to lighten the mood, but he is better at hiding than solving problems.
Struggles: He struggles with any serious situation, as well as reading emotions other than happiness. He wants attention and trusts almost anyone, leaving him generally vulnerable. He's stuck as a child and that gets him into a lot of trouble.
Maxxika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me