Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Falling Into The Vortex by Mythics

Artist Mythics [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Falling Into The Vortex

Postby Mythics » Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:26 am

Wow...was i really that quick?

Anyway. I was thinking about what to draw and when i think of freedom i think of bubbles when they float away, watching them as they avoid all obstacles in their path. So I was imagining where they could be going, and now it seems to me that every bubble is a person's spirit on it's way to be judged in heaven. I will admit I do not bear allegiance to any particular religion, but i do believe in Heaven and "Judgement Day" so, here is my perception of that in a way. Just a simple doodle at the end of the day to pass some time.
****************************************************************************************************************************************************************
"And If We Can't Find Where We Belong, We'll Have To Make It On Our Own. To Face All The Pain And Take It On..." ~MCR ***********************************************************************************************************************************************************
Pet's name: Mythics

Formerly Ocean-Moon
Mythics

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Falling Into The Vortex

Postby Vrazda » Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:57 am

Ocean-Moon, this is simply gorgeous. 83
I... I don't know what I can say to sum up how much I love this. The colors you used are beautiful, and you got the shine on the bubbles just perfect. =)
It is a breathtaking picture all by itself, and with the extra meaning you gave it... this is beyond even "epic." ^^
| Gallery | Science of Deduction | Psych | Be Jealous! |

"I'd call you a genius, but I'm in the room." ~The Doctor
~
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
--------------------------
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.

Image ... Image
Vrazda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythics » Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:36 am

Vrazda wrote:Ocean-Moon, this is simply gorgeous. 83
I... I don't know what I can say to sum up how much I love this. The colors you used are beautiful, and you got the shine on the bubbles just perfect. =)
It is a breathtaking picture all by itself, and with the extra meaning you gave it... this is beyond even "epic." ^^

Thankyou so much Vrazda. I didn't expect you to find it so fast ^^
Your comment means so much! :D
****************************************************************************************************************************************************************
"And If We Can't Find Where We Belong, We'll Have To Make It On Our Own. To Face All The Pain And Take It On..." ~MCR ***********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Formerly Ocean-Moon
Mythics

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alatar Maia » Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:44 am

wow... that's really good
Pet's name: Fortunatus
Alatar Maia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythics » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:03 am

Tyki Mykk wrote:wow... that's really good

Thankyou!

Formerly Ocean-Moon
Mythics

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby incadence. » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:42 am

Wow! So pweeety!
incadence.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythics » Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:59 am

Cedar wrote:Wow! So pweeety!

Thanks! :D

Formerly Ocean-Moon
Mythics

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mewgrizz » Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:09 am

BUBBLES!!!! Give me da bubbles!!!! XD
"All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed."~ Richard Adams

Mewgrizz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythics » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:21 am

Mewgrizz wrote:BUBBLES!!!! Give me da bubbles!!!! XD

xD

Last bumped by Mythics on Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:21 am.

Formerly Ocean-Moon
Mythics

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me