wajas' Orion Crius by ~Virtue~

Based on Click to view
Artist ~Virtue~ [gallery]
Time spent 58 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

wajas' Orion Crius

Postby ~Virtue~ » Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:16 am

Pineananas :D wrote:A Lynafyx is a horse-sized breed of extremely intelligent big cats that most closely relates to a Lynx. They can implement up to 70% of their brain while humans can only use 10% of their brain, which gives them the ability of speech as well as telepathic communication and psychokinesis (telekinesis). Their skin is encrusted in large, crystalline stones that are five times stronger than diamonds and can absorb energy from any light source, so they have no need to eat or drink. They have an extremely wide range of colors and patterns for the fur and usually only have one pair of horns, but they can sometimes have two.

Blue and black... My favorite color combination! :D Of course I will do different coloured designs as well.

The winner is: wajas! :D
Last edited by ~Virtue~ on Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Virtue~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lynafyx - Up for Adoption!

Postby moonlight_girl » Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:22 am

Username: moonlight_girl
Lynafyx name: Caspian
Why would you like to win this lynafyx?
Cause i really fell for the design and all the markings, and i think that the color combination match really well together.
And i would love to have him as a character :3
Designs that are made by me or
bought from me can NOT be sold or traded!
If you nolonger want the character
that was made by me, just send me a
pm and return it!
Art thefts are not tolerated!
Read over these before ordering a design
from me;
http://sta.sh/0luvu15wu4e

•My DAM's• •My Nukitta's• •Art shop!•
•My plumie's• •Ask me!•
    Having a hard time right now, I will work on art as fast as I can..
moonlight_girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lillianyx » Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:45 am

If I may~

Username: Chromium Jewels
Lynafyx name: Blue Twilight
Why would you like to win this lynafyx?: Who wouldn't love how this beauty looks? Simply elegant, I love the design, how much detailed you put into the little blue loops on its back! It's absolutely amazing, and I'd love to have it for one of my very own characters, design copyrighted to you, of course. It's simply just amazing beyond words themselves.
made by Geinkotsu

Lillian/Anyx • s/he/they • adult
ImageImage
Image Image Image

Lillianyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby y i n » Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:32 pm

Username: horse lover 114
Lynafyx name: When Stars Clide
Why would you like to win this lynafyx? He is so unique and majestic looking, i love his colors. Black and blue goes good with every thing to me.I've really wanted a Lynafy for as long as they have came out. I think this is the most unique ine I have seen. It's colors go perfect, i love the way he looks, and he's very handsome! He looks like he has rain and shooting star markings to me, if you look really colse you'd probly see tem too. He looks like he has a very sweet personallity and also a dark side to it. I love his wings to.
y i n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyum- » Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:13 am

Username: xoKorina
Lynafyx name: Glowing Wonder
Why would you like to win this lynafyx? I would like to win this guy because he's really cool, and I really like glowing effects. xD I prefer dark colours as well, and this guy fitted it perfectly. Blue is my 3rd favourite colour of all time, so it was really striking to me. xD And it would be cool to win a Lynafyx. These guys are seriously awesome. :3
currently wip (or forever idk)
but have a gif of my day6 boys <3
kyum-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sootlet » Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:24 am

Username: wolflover878
Lynafyx name: Nightbreeze
Why would you like to win this lynafyx?: well.. i would love to win this Lynafyx because 1. i dont own one yet. and 2. i abosutely LOVE this design!! and color choices
Sootlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf's Spirit » Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:55 pm

Username: Wolf's Spirit
Lynafyx name: Leunisfiela
Why would you like to win this lynafyx? I love the species and would love this lynafyx to be my first one. Plus, blue is my favorite color and I love all the obvious time and effort put into this design.
Wolf's Spirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wajas » Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:15 pm

Username: wajas
Lynafyx name: Orion Crius
Why would you like to win this lynafyx?: Because he reminds me of the constellation, Orion. He seems to blend in with the night sky, the moon, stars, and galaxies alike. His coat coloring also reminds me of the vastness and darkness of space. He does seem a little like the Navi people in James Cameron's AVATAR, with the blue. I believe the name suites his outer personality. (like his personality before you meet the person) His name, Orion Crius, the constellation Orion, and the Greek Titan of constellations, fits his pattern and coloring really well. He does seem like an ancient being.
wajas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Virtue~ » Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:23 am

wajas wrote:Username: wajas
Lynafyx name: Orion Crius
Why would you like to win this lynafyx?: Because he reminds me of the constellation, Orion. He seems to blend in with the night sky, the moon, stars, and galaxies alike. His coat coloring also reminds me of the vastness and darkness of space. He does seem a little like the Navi people in James Cameron's AVATAR, with the blue. I believe the name suites his outer personality. (like his personality before you meet the person) His name, Orion Crius, the constellation Orion, and the Greek Titan of constellations, fits his pattern and coloring really well. He does seem like an ancient being.

Impressive... I love the name and the "story" behind it. :D
You won. ;)
~Virtue~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me