Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Redlines for ilovemcfly. by Hound 2

Based on Click to view
Artist Hound 2 [gallery]
Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Redlines for ilovemcfly.

Postby Hound 2 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:50 am

Soooo these are the redlines you wanted! They look like not much, do they? And wazzup with the numbers? Well-

1-The ears should not be as long, and maybe slightly rounded at the edges, making the inner canal more visibly from the outer ear. Also, add another ear, unless both are lined up completely.
2.Instead of slanting perfectly down, the chest should be sticking out more and be more broad-Room for the heart and other internal organs.
3-Un less you want a bulky wolf, the belly should be curving up more, distinguishing the ribcage from the stomach. (Make sure it curves back down near the leg, though. xD)
4.Just a little thing-a wolf has an extra digit above it's other toes, and one more toe should be added as well.
5.The tail, instead of being thin, should be more fluffed up, and thicker in the middle, not at the stump-The stump should be slightly bigger, contrasting the rump.
6.The fur drawn emphasizes the muscles, rounding them out-They should be more curved, and tilted back, if you know what I mean-Legs cannot be at that angle without a more curved shoulder bone.
7.Unless your wolf is bulky, the bones at the base of it's neck should not be going up, unless it's arms are very strong..The neck needs to be clarified, too.
8.As for the forehead, it needs to be slightly longer-If the muzzle is considerably longer, the forehead shall be extended too, giving more rooms for the skull and brain.
*Mostly anatomy problems-But I like the legs-I could 't have done legs like that, mine would be slightly wiggly. xD Hope it helped!
Last edited by Hound 2 on Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hound 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Redlines for ilovemcfly.

Postby SquishyFrogg0 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:34 am

thanx juke x XD
|

|

|

|
|

|

|

|
I'm leaving the site soon!

I'm looking for art in exchange for pets and/or iteams, look here for more info!

-- My Toyhou.se -- My Art Fight -- My DeviantArt -- My Instagram
SquishyFrogg0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SquishyFrogg0 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:14 am

i just read all the tips and they are most help full XD but dont like the back legs... I CAN'T DO EM :'O
|

|

|

|
|

|

|

|
I'm leaving the site soon!

I'm looking for art in exchange for pets and/or iteams, look here for more info!

-- My Toyhou.se -- My Art Fight -- My DeviantArt -- My Instagram
SquishyFrogg0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hound 2 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:05 pm

Glad to help. xD I can't really draw legs either, unless I try about 10 times or so. xD
Hound 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me